Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Sandbox - AKA Flatistan
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2013, 09:21 PM   #376
Dr.Z
6Sigma Knuckle Shflr

Oddometer: 10,142

He's got some of the basics down, but, in the end, that just has to create a bigger clusterfuck in that chinese fire drill of a cognitive thought he brought to the dog and pony show of his new found awareness. - Jack Goff
Dr.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:33 AM   #377
brewmann
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 887
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub Zero View Post
sorry to disappoint you, it was just a vacation plz elaborate on the shit you say i spouted in other threads? i need incite on this. Im sorry to see that you feel this way, your one of those poor unfortunate people who believe your opinion is the only right one. im sorry to break the news to you, but your dead wrong. we all have our opinions. I think there needs to be an assault weapons ban. I strongly support president barack obama's views on the subject matter. those kinda guns are for military personal only. I DO however support small handguns, shotguns, and hunting rifles. if you need to defend yourself or your family from a lunatic, you can do it with a small glock etc. no need for some big ass AR-15 with 30 rounds. that's ridiculous. Though if you feel diff then thats your opinion. there are pros and cons to both sides, and i pick the side with fewer guns. If you dont like it, you know exactly where you can stick it.

all i have to say
Jesus man, did you complete the 6th grade ?? Your obvious lack of grammar skills is appalling. Word of advice from the old guys who have been around a while; while you are entitled to your opinion and we respect that, your point is totally dismissed by the jibba-jabba that are incoherently spewing.
Old 03-18-2013, 07:38 AM   #378
brewmann
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
Taken from SZ's profile "Occupation - Security guard."

Need I say more?
Definitely representing the "Roket Surgens" of the future......
Old 03-18-2013, 07:52 AM   #379
brewmann
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Z View Post
LMAO, man you have no idea how many times I have thought about that movie....this society is seriously headed that direction the way the majority of kids think today (mine included) ...."the house of 'representin"

The FSA (free stuff army) is strongest in todays youth...

At least you are "alleged" to be a productive member of society, Eloy...
Old 03-18-2013, 08:14 AM   #380
Dr.Z
6Sigma Knuckle Shflr

Dammit Bruce, you mean this isn't the "Favorite Movie" thread?

He's got some of the basics down, but, in the end, that just has to create a bigger clusterfuck in that chinese fire drill of a cognitive thought he brought to the dog and pony show of his new found awareness. - Jack Goff
Old 03-18-2013, 08:27 AM   #381
brewmann
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Z View Post
Dammit Bruce, you mean this isn't the "Favorite Movie" thread?
That would be one of mine if it was....
Old 03-18-2013, 10:23 AM   #382
Hatch
PAR OG

Oddometer: 3,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmann View Post
LMAO, man you have no idea how many times I have thought about that movie....this society is seriously headed that direction the way the majority of kids think today (mine included) ...."the house of 'representin"

Ain't just the kids... stupidity is an epidemic.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:26 AM   #383
Dr.Z
6Sigma Knuckle Shflr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatch View Post

Ain't just the kids... stupidity is an epidemic.

Yup!

Old 03-19-2013, 06:17 AM   #384
jaydee1445
Footpeg Crash Tester

Oddometer: 4,007
Adam Lanza learned how to kill playing video games.

Law enforcement reportedly discovers a sickeningly thorough 7-foot-long, 4-foot-wide spreadsheet with names, body counts and weapons from previous mass murders and even attempted killings. 'It sounded like a doctoral thesis, that was the quality of the research,' an anonymous law enforcement veteran said.
“They believe he learned the principles of this — the tactical reload — from his game. Reload before you’re completely out. Keep going. When the strap broke on his first weapon (the AR-15), he went to his handgun at the end. Classic police training. Or something you learn playing kill games.”
jaydee1445 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 07:50 AM   #385
brewmann
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydee1445 View Post
Law enforcement reportedly discovers a sickeningly thorough 7-foot-long, 4-foot-wide spreadsheet with names, body counts and weapons from previous mass murders and even attempted killings. 'It sounded like a doctoral thesis, that was the quality of the research,' an anonymous law enforcement veteran said.
“They believe he learned the principles of this — the tactical reload — from his game. Reload before you’re completely out. Keep going. When the strap broke on his first weapon (the AR-15), he went to his handgun at the end. Classic police training. Or something you learn playing kill games.”
I absolutely agree with this and have said it from the beginning.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:25 PM   #386
jaydee1445
Footpeg Crash Tester

Oddometer: 4,007
Thumbs down Video games

Not me, I learned how to kill playing IPSC
I routinely kicked my kids ass before the USMC and Guard. Now because he was a MP he thinks he is hot shit. Spouts the focus on the front sight bull shit. I never looked at the sights just point shot.
Guess I need to get him out and try IDPA with the combat tupperware and embarass the cocky little shit.
jaydee1445 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:18 AM   #387
Buzztail
NMBBMFBK

Oddometer: 10,921
When I shot IPSC I was part of a local range, so I could shoot for fun if I wanted. I'd shoot weak hand only some times. Others headshots with my ruger MKI, and. Once borrowed a custom Smith in 41mag and ran it with that. NOTHING like a buttery smooth wheelgun to make you smile.

Primary piece was a 1911, but I did shoot a Delta, G20, or 610 Smith with full charge loads sometimes. Have I ever mentioned that I'm a fan of 10mm
Originally Posted by Mugwest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzztail
You shoulda told me to do this a long time ago
My bad
Buzztail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:05 AM   #388
brewmann
Studly Adventurer

“They don’t believe this was just a spreadsheet. They believe it was a score sheet,” the unidentified career cop told Lupica. “This was the work of a video gamer, and that it was his intent to put his own name at the very top of that list. They believe that he picked an elementary school because he felt it was a point of least resistance, where he could rack up the greatest number of kills. That’s what (the Connecticut police) believe.”
Old 03-20-2013, 07:29 AM   #389
Ginger Beard
I have no soul

Oddometer: 6,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub Zero View Post
sorry to disappoint you, it was just a vacation plz elaborate on the shit you say i spouted in other threads? i need incite on this. Im sorry to see that you feel this way, your one of those poor unfortunate people who believe your opinion is the only right one. im sorry to break the news to you, but your dead wrong. we all have our opinions. I think there needs to be an assault weapons ban. I strongly support president barack obama's views on the subject matter. those kinda guns are for military personal only. I DO however support small handguns, shotguns, and hunting rifles. if you need to defend yourself or your family from a lunatic, you can do it with a small glock etc. no need for some big ass AR-15 with 30 rounds. that's ridiculous. Though if you feel diff then thats your opinion. there are pros and cons to both sides, and i pick the side with fewer guns. If you dont like it, you know exactly where you can stick it.

all i have to say
So you support the ownership of the very type of gun that is responsible for the majority of the homicides in the USA but you do not support ownership of guns (legally obtained by law abiding citizens mind you) that can be used as defense for the very reasons that the 2A was drafted ? Really? Also you do realize that the law breaking lunatics will not have "fewer guns" don't you ?

I am a pretty damn liberal dude and have voted Dem most of my life but for fuck sake man, wake up and smell the oppression!! This type of legislation is nothing more than a power grab that is being drafted by extremists who only wish to serve their own agendas. They DO NOT CARE about the Constitution, the USA or it's populous.

3 weeks solo: Overland Expo East ,Barber Vintage Fest and beyond

Ginger Beard screwed with this post 03-20-2013 at 07:36 AM
Ginger Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:43 AM   #390
Buzztail
NMBBMFBK

Oddometer: 10,921
This
Originally Posted by Mugwest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzztail
You shoulda told me to do this a long time ago