User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2012, 05:59 AM   #1
Paul Clipper OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 11
Motorcycling Kindle Books for a fun read

Hi all! Attention to the Nevada Rally on one of the other pages here prompts me to post a list of my Kindle books, just in case any ADVrider folks want to populate their new Kindle with motorcycle books for entertainment in the cold season. I have a new book up on the three years of the Nevada Rally which is kind-of a fun read. The Nevada Rally turned into my favorite event ever, and I'd go back to it in an instant. I can't even rule out the possibility that I may move to Nevada at some point in the future, who knows.
Also, there's a book up there about a 14,000 mile solo ride I took on my V-Strom back in 2010, to celebrate my temporary retirement. It's called One Time Around, and should be fun too, if you like travelogs written by malcontents!
The Art of Trailriding is the most popular title I have up on Amazon, it's a collection of all the Art of Trailriding columns that were printed in Trail Rider over the years. They were all how-to-ride columns, telling you the smooth way of getting over, around and through obstacles you may find in your way off-road. Lotsa people like it.
There's also a couple of Best of Last Over collections, which are just short, fun stories about random stuff. Nothing socially redeeming, but at least they're cheap.
Check it out, if you have a Kindle. Actually, I like the way they look on an iPhone or iPad better, using the Kindle app available from Amazon. When you use the i-products (or one of the new color-screen readers) the photos are all in color, and they look tons better in color than in Kindle black and white. Anyhow, I humbly submit this link for you to check them all out. I appreciate your business, thanks! http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr...s=digital-text
Paul Clipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 10:03 AM   #2
GAS GUY
MILE EATER

Oddometer: 2,897
They sound interesting.When I get some time I will check them out for sure.
Thanks for the heads up, I like the Kindle books.
http://gasguysadventures.blogspot.com/
GAS GUY is offline   Reply With Quote