ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Racing
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-08-2013, 04:40 AM   #3616
Flood
F5lood.
 
Flood's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Location: Austria
Oddometer: 10,161
Barreda is flying again, leading at WP3 -4'40 on Farres Guell. Nav errors for Despres and Lopez put them back +9'26 and 11'56
__________________
TEAM F5

RallyRAIDio on Twitter
RallyRAIDio on Facebook
Flood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:40 AM   #3617
rallyman1978
Gnarly Adventurer
 
rallyman1978's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Worcester, UK
Oddometer: 199
I have a dilema....

A week ago I had my salary reduced by $10,000 in your money. I found out this is illegal over here in the UK. I have a meeting in 90 mins to sort this out with the big big bosses

But.......

the F5irehose continues to F5low and this is shaping up to be a belter of a day


Whats a FF to do?
__________________
rallyman1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:40 AM   #3618
Bluebull2007
Adventurer
 
Bluebull2007's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: Lima, Perú
Oddometer: 4,990
Casteau doing really well. Avance David!!

Something happened to Pal Anders, he is way back in the rankings today.
__________________
-
-
Dreaming of Dakar
Bluebull2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:41 AM   #3619
Screamingeagle3
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Screamingeagle3's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: Zagreb,Croatia
Oddometer: 316
Looking Cirils ride so far, its clear that he is saving him self for the 2nd week of dakar....
Screamingeagle3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:41 AM   #3620
skamikazee
Noviço
 
skamikazee's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Portugal, Lisbon
Oddometer: 245
Really hoppe HRc solves the fuel issues... so far Helder had a great pace, considering he lost 10m day 2 and 15 on day 3 due to lack of fuel, he'd be very close to (if not ahead) of CD, i know it's not that linear, since he would be on the front instead of following tracks, but he is not one to make critical navigational mistakes.

And this HAS to be the year, he has to be able to take the win from CD while he's still at it's best and with KTM, it would be really unfair if the rumours were true and CD jumped next year to HRC and he'd be the one to take Honda to first win in 26years (with a bike developed mostly by Helder)...

Really hope he finds some strength in this situation, there's still hope, right?

Enrrola punho Estrelinha!!
skamikazee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:42 AM   #3621
Bluebull2007
Adventurer
 
Bluebull2007's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: Lima, Perú
Oddometer: 4,990
Quote:
Originally Posted by rallyman1978 View Post
I have a dilema....

A week ago I had my salary reduced by $10,000 in your money. I found out this is illegal over here in the UK. I have a meeting in 90 mins to sort this out with the big big bosses

But.......

the F5irehose continues to F5low and this is shaping up to be a belter of a day


Whats a FF to do?
Go see the bosses, and if you get it back pledge 50% to supporting adv riders get to Dakar?
__________________
-
-
Dreaming of Dakar
Bluebull2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:42 AM   #3622
Flood
F5lood.
 
Flood's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Location: Austria
Oddometer: 10,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by rallyman1978 View Post
I have a dilema....

A week ago I had my salary reduced by $10,000 in your money. I found out this is illegal over here in the UK. I have a meeting in 90 mins to sort this out with the big big bosses

But.......

the F5irehose continues to F5low and this is shaping up to be a belter of a day


Whats a FF to do?
Just pretend you're in the bivouac, running Malles Moto and your only spare engine blew up. We'll raise 10k in a couple of hours.
__________________
TEAM F5

RallyRAIDio on Twitter
RallyRAIDio on Facebook
Flood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:43 AM   #3623
Bluebull2007
Adventurer
 
Bluebull2007's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: Lima, Perú
Oddometer: 4,990
Quote:
Originally Posted by skamikazee View Post
Really hoppe HRc solves the fuel issues... so far Helder had a great pace, considering he lost 10m day 2 and 15 on day 3 due to lack of fuel, he'd be very close to (if not ahead) of CD, i know it's not that linear, since he would be on the front instead of following tracks, but he is not one to make critical navigational mistakes.

And this HAS to be the year, he has to be able to take the win from CD while he's still at it's best and with KTM, it would be really unfair if the rumours were true and CD jumped next year to HRC and he'd be the one to take Honda to first win in 26years (with a bike developed mostly by Helder)...

Really hope he finds some strength in this situation, there's still hope, right?

Enrrola punho Estrelinha!!
While I would love to see this happen, I think its going to be difficult given how new Honda are to the game. It would require a major upset indeed to dislodge KTM's very well developed and supported platform.
__________________
-
-
Dreaming of Dakar
Bluebull2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:45 AM   #3624
orlando_orange
deslyxic tepyr
 
orlando_orange's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: back in noo zillund
Oddometer: 694
so, cyril and concalves riding together then? do you think they made the nav mistake together?
__________________
...waiting for a new bike...
orlando_orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:46 AM   #3625
Bluebull2007
Adventurer
 
Bluebull2007's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: Lima, Perú
Oddometer: 4,990
As we speak I think the sphincter factor is tight for a number of the tail riders, hitting that big down hill, 75 riders through Wp2 now.
__________________
-
-
Dreaming of Dakar
Bluebull2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:46 AM   #3626
Vicks
I love sand !!!
 
Vicks's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Oddometer: 2,976
Quote:
Originally Posted by skamikazee View Post
Really hoppe HRc solves the fuel issues... so far Helder had a great pace, considering he lost 10m day 2 and 15 on day 3 due to lack of fuel, he'd be very close to (if not ahead) of CD, i know it's not that linear, since he would be on the front instead of following tracks, but he is not one to make critical navigational mistakes.

And this HAS to be the year, he has to be able to take the win from CD while he's still at it's best and with KTM, it would be really unfair if the rumours were true and CD jumped next year to HRC and he'd be the one to take Honda to first win in 26years (with a bike developed mostly by Helder)...

Really hope he finds some strength in this situation, there's still hope, right?

Enrrola punho Estrelinha!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebull2007 View Post
While I would love to see this happen, I think its going to be difficult given how new Honda are to the game. It would require a major upset indeed to dislodge KTM's very well developed and supported platform.
I think it will be a great result if Helder took a podium position.

GO HELDER !!!
__________________
'07 KTM Adv990S - Gone to a good home
'10 KTM 530Exc-Rally, some items for sale
No myriad hues of laser lights, no bottles that are oozing with nectars from heaven
No beautiful body soft and warm to the touch but, i have a very small desire
Give me a dark... long... winding road, three gears to go and my Hellas on fire !!
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:46 AM   #3627
ST3Martin
Adventurer
 
ST3Martin's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Santoña, España
Oddometer: 66
Barreda is flying!!!!
It doesnt seem to be a navigation problem with Despres because he is loosing 3min, 5 min, 9 min. in each CP
ST3Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:47 AM   #3628
too old
Keen supporter
 
too old's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Sandy waste
Oddometer: 2,509
Quote:
Originally Posted by rallyman1978 View Post
I have a dilema....

A week ago I had my salary reduced by $10,000 in your money. I found out this is illegal over here in the UK. I have a meeting in 90 mins to sort this out with the big big bosses

But.......

the F5irehose continues to F5low and this is shaping up to be a belter of a day


Whats a FF to do?
Send then an-email telling them it's constructive dismissal - see you in court
too old is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:47 AM   #3629
Seppo
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Austria "Mostviertel"
Oddometer: 489
any news on simon pavey? he doesn´t show up on any wp?
__________________
92' Suzuki DR 800, 00' Buell M2
07' Husky TE 450, 95´ Ducati 916, 92´Ducati 900SS

Seppo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:47 AM   #3630
Bluebull2007
Adventurer
 
Bluebull2007's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: Lima, Perú
Oddometer: 4,990
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlando_orange View Post
so, cyril and concalves riding together then? do you think they made the nav mistake together?
Yes I think the front guys followed each other, allowing others navigating on their own to do their own thing and get in front.
__________________
-
-
Dreaming of Dakar
Bluebull2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 10:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014