User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2014, 08:05 AM   #1
MaximumJEFF OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 16
No-Mar Tyre Changer

Hello everyone. I am the Shipping Manager for No-Mar Tyre Changer and a new Inmate on the forum. I joined to get more info on Fire Lookout Rentals here in the states. But, I thought helping my employer spread the word about our products might secure my paycheck for a few more years...

No-Mar Tyre Changer has partnered with an automated distribution center in Sydney and is now warehousing stock in Australia.

We are offering FREE SHIPPING to Australia on all orders $465.00 and up until Nov 30th 2014 through our AU site! We are featuring our Classic and Cycle Hill models along with our essential accessories, supplies and spares.

Please, if this is your first time visiting the No Mar AU website check out the Support drop down, and FAQ page. We are a US Based company selling our products on the world wide web. NoMarTyreChanger.com receives US dollars not AU dollars. Conversion rates will vary based upon market value. We ship containers of our product to an automated shipping warehouse in Sydney, so shipping will be local and affordable to Australians. When you check out you will see an amount in US Dollars.

www.NoMarTyreChanger.com

I'm also working on a permanent ADVrider.com discount. But, that wont come until next year. If you have any suggestions on publications/magazines we should be advertising in or Trade/Bike shows we should try to attend, please let me know. I'd love to talk my way into a paid trip to Australia!

Cheers,
MJ
aka
Jeffrey D. Wheat
Shipping Manager
No-Mar Tyre changer
MaximumJEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 05:38 AM   #2
squarebore
S10

Oddometer: 18
How is the discount situation for adv members? I'm in the market for a cycle hill at the moment
squarebore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 07:09 AM   #3
wairau
richie

Oddometer: 1,466
hi mj, any plans to do similar in new zealand?
wairau is offline   Reply With Quote