User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2014, 12:19 PM   #1
DanellLynn OP
n00b

Oddometer: 4
11 of the 50 states

On an epic ride for a year through all 50 states and Canada. Excited to have hit my number 11 state and 10,000 on my triumph Bonnie! Have been keeping a Gallery and blog that you can checkout at www.BlackTie2BlackTop.com

Learning ADV rider and ride reports...the thing that has surprised me the most on this journey thus far...I had no idea how beautiful the Mississippi Coast is! Stunning southern homes that line a clean and sparkling sandy beach! Just lovely. I also had no idea that there are so many pine trees in the panhandle of Florida!

Just this month as I hit coastal hwy 1 in FL, my dad called to say, "hey did you realize that you have seen & ridden coast to coast?" I had not, it had not hit it is fun to see that I have done hwy 1 in Cali, and now in FL the southern state! It has been a great adventure thus far and I am looking forward to what the next 10 months brings!
DanellLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 01:12 PM   #2
Blader54
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,087
Welcome to ADVrider! This is a great place to post your ride report, in addition to the blog you've got going as a Jupiter's Traveler. There are 270,000+ "inmates" here, and a well written report (especially one written during the ride) will really rack up the numbers. In addition, should you ever need assistance in any form you'll find that what I call "the ADV tribe" will rally to you. Looking forward to your next installment!