User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2013, 11:51 AM   #1
NovaTrophy OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 295
What an odd story.....

Just read this and had to share. Nice to see you can outrun a harley on a bulldozer.......

"Puppy thrown at German biker gang

A German student "mooned" a group of Hell's Angels and hurled a puppy at them before escaping on a stolen bulldozer, police have said.
The man drove up to a Hell's Angels clubhouse near Munich, wearing only a pair of shorts and carrying a puppy.
He dropped his shorts and threw the dog, escaping on a bulldozer from a nearby building site.
He was arrested later at home by police. The 26-year-old is said to have stopped taking depression medication.
After making his getaway on the bulldozer, he had driven so slowly that a 5km tailback built up behind him on the motorway.
After driving about 1km, he had abandoned the bulldozer in the middle of the motorway, near Allershausen. He continued his journey by hitchhiking.
"What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hell's Angels is currently unclear," a police spokesman said.
The puppy is now being cared for in an animal shelter."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10333211
Old 01-14-2013, 12:01 PM   #2
randyo
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,453
reminds me of a couple of my friends from college 40+ years ago, they got hammered drunk at the bars one nite, after last call they decided to break into a beer distributor's warehouse, when they got there, the parking lot was just freshly repaved that day and the construction company left their equipment onsite including a steamroller. My buddies decided to steal the steamroller instead and play chicken with cars on the street.
99 SV650
82 XV920R
A man with a gun is a citizen
A man without a gun is a subject
randyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:08 PM   #3
ohgood
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaTrophy View Post
Just read this and had to share. Nice to see you can outrun a harley on a bulldozer.......

"Puppy thrown at German biker gang

A German student "mooned" a group of Hell's Angels and hurled a puppy at them before escaping on a stolen bulldozer, police have said.
The man drove up to a Hell's Angels clubhouse near Munich, wearing only a pair of shorts and carrying a puppy.
He dropped his shorts and threw the dog, escaping on a bulldozer from a nearby building site.
He was arrested later at home by police. The 26-year-old is said to have stopped taking depression medication.
After making his getaway on the bulldozer, he had driven so slowly that a 5km tailback built up behind him on the motorway.
After driving about 1km, he had abandoned the bulldozer in the middle of the motorway, near Allershausen. He continued his journey by hitchhiking.
"What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hell's Angels is currently unclear," a police spokesman said.
The puppy is now being cared for in an animal shelter."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10333211
all those lawyers and dentists are going to need grief counseling next time they see a dog or hear construction equipment.

maybe the kid just watched southpark for the first time ?

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full...e12-the-f-word
Old 01-14-2013, 12:59 PM   #4
bisbonian
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 974
You mean what an OLD story.

http://advrider.com/forums/showthrea...t=puppy+harley

bisbonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:34 PM   #5
NovaTrophy OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 295
Ah crap!! I didnt notice the date on that story that I just read today on BBC. I assumed it was current news - not from 3 years ago.

I feel shame....
Old 01-14-2013, 02:24 PM   #6
Bill Harris
Confirmed Curmudgeon

Oddometer: 6,396
What a hoot. And you'll notice that the Cruisers didn't ever catch up with him...

--Bill
Old 01-16-2013, 08:21 AM   #7
KG6BWS
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 895
[QUOTE=randyo;20482161 My buddies decided to steal the steamroller instead and play chicken with cars on the street.[/QUOTE]
LOL!!! Reminds me of a night I got a phone call from Ventura County Sheriffs at 4am one morning, telling me they just found our compactor. Someone had left a key in it and some drunk guy fired it up and drove it down the steet. Noone spotted him until he had made it about 4 miles from the job heading towards Ventura Harbor.

How he made it that far Ill never know, considering it wasnt a smooth drum. It was whats called a sheeps foot compactor, has "nubs" all the way around it that dig into the dirt for compaction. The result of those nubs is that it sounds like a few hundred people beating the streets with a hammer when its rolling on asphalt.

Justin
01 F650GS Dakar
KG6BWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:40 AM   #8
randyo
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG6BWS View Post
LOL!!! Reminds me of a night I got a phone call from Ventura County Sheriffs at 4am one morning, telling me they just found our compactor. Someone had left a key in it and some drunk guy fired it up and drove it down the steet. Noone spotted him until he had made it about 4 miles from the job heading towards Ventura Harbor.

How he made it that far Ill never know, considering it wasnt a smooth drum. It was whats called a sheeps foot compactor, has "nubs" all the way around it that dig into the dirt for compaction. The result of those nubs is that it sounds like a few hundred people beating the streets with a hammer when its rolling on asphalt.
I can imagine, I've seen those things compacting trash at the landfill
99 SV650
82 XV920R
A man with a gun is a citizen
A man without a gun is a subject
randyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:14 PM   #9
lunchmeat
MLI

Oddometer: 294
Hells Angels? That chapters status has just been reduced to 'pansies with wings'. How are you going to let a man moon you and then throw a dog at you then let him escape on a bull dozer!
Maybe they were laughing too hard to give chase. Maybe they were too busy applauding the audacity of such an approach. Maybe they thought anyone crazy enough to drive a bull dozer around and toss canines at people might be a prospect worth looking into. It seems like all the good ideas are taken before I can think of them. Anyone up for a trip to Miami to chuck goats from a steam roller at the Mongols?