Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2014, 08:49 AM   #1
adammtb OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 75
Personal Bike Rental in FL? April 8-13?

Wazzup gang,

I just cross posted this in the FL regional forum, so if I did a bad thing, please delete this and let me know.

I'm coming to your glorious state April 8-13 to attend a series of Rotax engine training classes in Sebring. I'm flying into the house of the mouse (Orlando) on April 8, probably late and then leaving early on the 13th.

I'd rather rent a bike from an inmate and pay them cash, then shell out to a rental car company. I'll probably be staying at the Sebring Airport, or very near by, and be in class the 9th-12th from 8-5 everyday, so I won't be doing much riding. I just prefer to ride a bike than rent a shitbox.

I carry my own insurance, currently ride a 95 bmw r1100gs and a 84 Honda nighthawk 700s just about everyday. And I work as a moto mechanic. And I've ridden in FL before.

I can bring my own gear, or borrow/rent it from ya if we are about the same size...I'm 6' 180lbs. I'm hoping you either live close enough to MCO to pick me up, or that I can get a taxi and it's not that expensive.

So, anybody interested? I can get a shitbox for about $30 a day and was hoping someone here would go for a rental around there. Let me know
adammtb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:07 PM   #2
adammtb OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 75
so...I think I have it figured out. sanjoh is going to put me up and let me use a bike while I'm there. Now just figuring out shuttle from MCO to Babson Park. Suggestions are welcome.
adammtb is offline   Reply With Quote