ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-15-2013, 02:11 PM   #1
Johnnymoto OP
Adventurer
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Chicago
Oddometer: 75
New Arai Vector 2 Gloss Black XLarge **Sold**

I've got a brand new Arai Vector 2 for sale. It's gloss black and size XL. It has a small scuff on the top. It's $250 + $7.90 shipping. **This item is Sold**


Johnnymoto screwed with this post 01-18-2013 at 08:55 AM
Johnnymoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:43 PM   #2
Flyboy08
Studly Adventurer
 
Flyboy08's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: NYC..no dirt here!
Oddometer: 775
__________________
About women, I say... "Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die."

07GSA....Holy Cow!
06 K1200R "Der Naked"....SOLD...too damn fast
05 R1200GS "Das Boot" ....SOLD...already miss her!
01 K1200RSFL "Das Pig"
Flyboy08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:07 PM   #3
Dirtysouth
Stud fee waived for noobs
 
Dirtysouth's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Location: 30120
Oddometer: 4,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drippy View Post
Hey guys, just a heads up. This seller doesn't honor posted "dibs". I responded with a dibs 4 minutes after he posted the ad. Now maybe someone PM'd him before before I posted, and if so, then fair enough. I called him out on it via PM and he hasn't responded yet. I gave him awhile before I posted this. Just be careful with this seller.

Kevin
I posted this in the other helmet thread where you were calling out the seller.

Calling dibs and then asking questions regarding the item is another way of saying that you want someone to hold something while you make your mind up.

I bought the yellow Vector 2 off the seller after shooting him a pm and asking him about the build date, etc. He promptly responded, I replied with I would take it, and within 30 minutes of paying for the helmet, he sent me a tracking number.

$250 for a XD4, new mind you, you'll need to be quick.
__________________
"...When your time comes to die, do not be like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death,
So that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over a different way.
Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Tecumseh
Dirtysouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:32 PM   #4
Drippy
Man
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Oddometer: 53
The seller has every right to sell to whomever he pleases. However, it's kind of a gentleman's agreement that when someone calls dibs, that they have first crack at it. The seller decided to sell to someone else. Was it someone that contacted him only via PM? A buyer locally? I don't know. To your point, I was very quick in responding, the ad was only up for four minutes when I called it.

You guys that bought these are getting great deals for sure. Enjoy and ride safe.

Kevin
Drippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:28 AM   #5
Retro
Just the Facts Ma'am
 
Retro's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2003
Location: Virginia
Oddometer: 33,460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drippy View Post
The seller has every right to sell to whomever he pleases. However, it's kind of a gentleman's agreement that when someone calls dibs, that they have first crack at it. The seller decided to sell to someone else. Was it someone that contacted him only via PM? A buyer locally? I don't know. To your point, I was very quick in responding, the ad was only up for four minutes when I called it.

You guys that bought these are getting great deals for sure. Enjoy and ride safe.

Kevin
Not really. Dibs means I'll take at the terms it's offered for right now.

Dibs followed by questions, negotiations, or trade offers means nothing.
__________________
I'm just lookin' for clues at the scene of the crime.

Quis custodiet ipros custodes?
Retro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:29 AM   #6
Retro
Just the Facts Ma'am
 
Retro's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2003
Location: Virginia
Oddometer: 33,460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drippy View Post
Hey guys, just a heads up. This seller doesn't honor posted "dibs". I responded with a dibs 4 minutes after he posted the ad. Now maybe someone PM'd him before before I posted, and if so, then fair enough. I called him out on it via PM and he hasn't responded yet. I gave him awhile before I posted this. Just be careful with this seller.

Kevin
Sorry guy. Just because you were fast, doesn't mean you were the fastest.
__________________
I'm just lookin' for clues at the scene of the crime.

Quis custodiet ipros custodes?
Retro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:14 PM   #7
Drippy
Man
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Oddometer: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro View Post
Sorry guy. Just because you were fast, doesn't mean you were the fastest.
I need some faster fingers! I corresponded with the seller and we're cool. Thanks for the comments and suggestions all.

Good luck with the sale OP.
Drippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:59 PM   #8
riteshcc
Ritesh
 
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: Chicagoland, IL
Oddometer: 8
Is this still up for sale?

let me know
riteshcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:17 AM   #9
Johnnymoto OP
Adventurer
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Chicago
Oddometer: 75
Yep, it's still for sale. Message me your email and I can send you a paypal invoice if you're still interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riteshcc View Post
let me know
Johnnymoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 06:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014