User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2013, 03:27 PM   #1
padalinskie OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 51
Across mexico from puerto vallarta to veracruz

I live in Puerto Vallarta full time and am planning a ride this summer from Puerto Vallarta across the country of Mexico to the Bay of Campeche (Veracruz).
Not sure of the exact date yet, but probably later in July 2013 and will take the back roads from PV to Guadalajara, then south around Lake Chapala, then to Morelia, then to Mexico City for a few days, then to Cuernavaca, then to Puebla and finally to Veracruz. From there who knows!

Have traveled extensively around North America with rides all over USA and Canada and the Baja. Just returned from a 10500 mile ride last summer from Denver, Colorado to New Foundland to Puerto Vallarta.
Looking to explore this great country next!!

If anyone is interested in joining me or helping in planning a great ride, please contact me!
padalinskie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 05:15 PM   #2
Craneguy
British Hooligan

Oddometer: 1,006
I'm about to ship out to the Middle East, so I may not be around. Keep me posted though and I'll certainly join you from Cuerna to VC. I've found some great day rides out of here recently, and I'd be happy to show them to you.

As soon as you pass Puebla you need to be in touch with MikeMike. No one knows the great roads over on the East coast like him. Give him a long weekend and he'll show you some of the best riding you've ever seen down here.

PM him or you can find him in the "Is Mexico Safe" thread.