ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2013, 07:22 AM   #16
clint64 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 101
Thanks guys. I have listed my current bike, BMW k1200s for sale on here as well as other forums. Just as soon as I can sell that bike, I can move on.
clint64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:06 PM   #17
ABHooligan
The Flying Mythos

Oddometer: 1,114
I traded my Tiger 1050 for a T800 at Super Street in Ringgold GA. I was still pretty in love with my 1050, but they made me an offer I couldn't refuse. The salesman (a younger fella, can't remember his name) is a dirt-bike guy and was very friendly.

On the other hand, they only offered a 10% discount on accessories, which seems pretty lame. Also, when I put the OE exhaust back on my 1050 I took it to them for the ECU remap, and at that time their Triumph mechanic only came by two days a week, so I had to schedule an appointment, and then the bike wasn't as happy with whatever stock map they loaded onto it.

Pandora's (in Chattanooga) folks are nice, but I paid a ridiculous price for a Heidenau there last year, but I had to have it that day, soooo.......

I can't complain though- at least we have a Triumph dealer in town now. Chattanooga's really going places now.