ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2013, 05:37 PM   #76
tedder
irregular

Oddometer: 8,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinDuro View Post
I need to come to the Alley Sweeper....
You also need to turn off Comic Sans.

tedder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:51 PM   #77
Miguel Sanchez
Whatever...

Oddometer: 928
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fisherman View Post
Are you cloning yourselves? No, not with toilet water... I thought you two were going to be at hoodlum house?
I signed up for the Hoodlum House gig, but now I'm gonna flake out. Got an opportunity to ride the sweeper with my son, and I wouldn't pass that up for the world!

Being young and irresponsible, he almost never gets a day off work and hangs with his old man any more, so I'm gonna seize the moment...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01 GS1150, 02 WR426F, 04 XR650L, 04 315R, 04 CRF230F, 81 R100RT (S), 56 G80CS, 87 MT11, 71 TS185, 74 98SR, 74 99RT, 76 TL250, 70 MX125, 80 DR400, 80 RS175, 80 RS250, 78 XR75, 74 RD350, 70 CT70, 06 Monster 620 Dark, and about a dozen more I can't think of right now...
Miguel Sanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:43 PM   #78
peterman
cop magnet

Oddometer: 12,990
you were always the main hold-up for having fun at Ludlum,,we won't miss you or yer cruddy relatives,,except maybe a little,,but just for a minute.

and tell that clown looking kid of yours to get a frikken haircut!
peterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:11 AM   #79
Superpacman13
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 250
Assuming me and my 200 don't die at the 100 I will be there with a questionably legal bike. If that is not the case then all the suspension is coming off of my 200 and is being donated to the 560.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:04 AM   #80
RWBWheel
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 121
I have to try this for the first time like some here..watching the vids and thread makes it look like a blast.
I'm thinkin' the Plated 200 B-Dub will make an adequate alley masher considering the top speeds involved. ** and it can comfortably carry a half-rack...
Hoping I can hook up with a few riders that can put up with the ' Red headed step-child of dirtbikes '..

RWBWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:56 AM   #81
Motoblag
Replacing skill with will

Oddometer: 376
I see the Ural photo in this thread and in a linked article. Plenty of space for three wheelers?
Motoblag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:55 AM   #82
bbagwell
Adventurer

Oddometer: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBWheel View Post
I have to try this for the first time like some here..watching the vids and thread makes it look like a blast.
I'm thinkin' the Plated 200 B-Dub will make an adequate alley masher considering the top speeds involved. ** and it can comfortably carry a half-rack...
Hoping I can hook up with a few riders that can put up with the ' Red headed step-child of dirtbikes '..

There is going to be several of us on TW 200's the cousin of the BW!
Old 03-28-2013, 11:15 AM   #83
tblume
deus ex machina

Oddometer: 1,787
Quote:

Freekin' awesome!
Old 03-28-2013, 01:53 PM   #84
PeteN95
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,518
BW200s are cool, not as cool as the 350s , but cool. I would love to see a dual sport version! I've been looking for a Suzuki RV90, which is as close as has been made? I hope to see you there, I'll be on the AWD!

SVN/XRR/Christini
PeteN95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:25 PM   #85
RWBWheel
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteN95 View Post
BW200s are cool, not as cool as the 350s , but cool. I would love to see a dual sport version! I've been looking for a Suzuki RV90, which is as close as has been made? I hope to see you there, I'll be on the AWD!
Pete,
Ill be comming down from Everett..Do most go down Sun Am and back Sun night?? Or big party at waterfront /dont plan to drive home?? If so inclined?? just curious??
**anyone in the club follow this? a friend who is a Pro.videographer/editor is going to come with and after taking my bike off the rack and putting in truck he is going to hop around town to video all the bikes, we will stay in contact with radios and maybee the club would like a nice video made if they dont already have that set up..he was wondering if people would donate extra go-pro footage to put in it..
Old 03-28-2013, 09:17 PM   #86
GSguy
Here's a quarter.

Oddometer: 3,139
Quote:
Pete,
Ill be comming down from Everett..Do most go down Sun Am and back Sun night?? Or big party at waterfront /dont plan to drive home?? If so inclined?? just curious??
I'm heading down Saturday. After the sweeper have a few brews and spend Sunday night and back in the hood on Monday. Let me know if you guys want to hook up for a couple of beers.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:46 PM   #87
Road Rash
Infamous

Oddometer: 18,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSguy View Post
I'm heading down Saturday. After the sweeper have a few brews and spend Sunday night and back in the hood on Monday. Let me know if you guys want to hook up for a couple of beers.
I just may join you northern FF's for something like that

My Ride Through Roatan
Road Rash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 05:12 AM   #88
GSguy
Here's a quarter.

Oddometer: 3,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Rash View Post
I just may join you northern FF's for something like that

Maybe we will run in to you along the way You can tell us north of the boarder types, just look for the discover pass
Old 03-29-2013, 08:24 AM   #89
PeteN95
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,518
Hey RW, didn't notice you were in Everett! I'm planning on driving down and back same day, might even have room for another bike/rider? I would still like to have a beer with everyone before heading back. We should try to figure a way for the FFs to meet up some how after? And I'll bring my helmet cam just in case anything interesting occurs!?

Quote:
Pete,
**anyone in the club follow this? a friend who is a Pro.videographer/editor is going to come with and after taking my bike off the rack and putting in truck he is going to hop around town to video all the bikes, we will stay in contact with radios and maybee the club would like a nice video made if they dont already have that set up..he was wondering if people would donate extra go-pro footage to put in it..

SVN/XRR/Christini
PeteN95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:06 PM   #90
RWBWheel
Gnarly Adventurer

GSguy,Pete95 ,
- happy to have a brew and scope-out all the different bikes at the end of ride.
Pete95 ,
- I have my videographer friendcomming if you would have room-happy to throw-in for fuel.
**Speaking of fuel**
This will be my first event in Oregon...can a motorcycle rider fill their own motorcycle tank from their own fuel can in that state??
- Do you need to call a state employee to come to you location to fuel your machine? I'm afraid being just 54 years old and having only filled my own tanks for 38 years that I might not be qualified in the eyes of the state to handle such a complex task. I am more comfortable when it is done by a 16 yr. old with 15 Min. of state training..