User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2013, 07:22 PM   #1
TipsyMcStagger OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,006
Dirt riding in Pasco

Anyone riding in this group? My new-to-me '08 450 EXC is in NYC at the moment but I plan to ride the TET to FL in a few months and will be looking for some regular dirt riding. I'm in NPR.

Tipsy

Link edited. If OP wants original content returned, please shoot a PM to Retro.

"There's a plane! Where there's a plane there's probably a pilot! Where there's a pilot there must be a bar! I can finally get a drink!" - Brian from Family Guy

Retro screwed with this post 05-13-2014 at 07:01 AM Reason: Mod Consensus
TipsyMcStagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:31 AM   #2
NY-KLR-Joe
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 304
Anyone riding today?
NY-KLR-Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:48 PM   #3
Johno33772
Johnny Africa

Oddometer: 833
Croom most Sundays if we're not racing FTR or doing outrides....post up earlier.
JA
Old 02-03-2013, 03:49 PM   #4
NY-KLR-Joe
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 304
Had a great time. Everyone was good riders!
NY-KLR-Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 05:32 AM   #5
davesupreme
grand poobah

Oddometer: 1,458
been doing this ride for a few months now.... pretty much teaching me how to ride in dirt.... i think it's a great ride, lotta varied terrain, sand, mud, water, muck, woods, up-down.....did it yesterday, it's rained here all week! can you spell 'guadalcanal' in july? kicked my azz....all good guys, and nobody gets dropped.... and don't listen to the hairdressers worrying about getting arrested, either... ....
davesupreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:38 AM   #6
Johno33772
Johnny Africa

Oddometer: 833
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesupreme View Post
been doing this ride for a few months now.... pretty much teaching me how to ride in dirt.... i think it's a great ride, lotta varied terrain, sand, mud, water, muck, woods, up-down.....did it yesterday, it's rained here all week! can you spell 'guadalcanal' in july? kicked my azz....all good guys, and nobody gets dropped.... and don't listen to the hairdressers worrying about getting arrested, either... ....

There's the unwritten rule...don't advertise where you are riding or when. Unfortunately we are so limited in off road riding places, there is no need to advertise. Just saying.....
Old 07-08-2013, 08:42 AM   #7
davesupreme
grand poobah

hey, tough guy.... watch 'yer mouth.....

seeing how my riding options are going to croom or richloam, both are about 1 1/2 hrs away and $50 in gas and a trailer and a truck, i'm not seeing how i'm closing down anything.... last weekend there was a caravan of $50k jeeps at one of the places, are they pizzing in your puddle too?....

i always thought dirtbikes and offroad in general was a relaxed kinda thing, kinda redneck.... which i like!... now we got these sensitive PC nanny staters trying to regulate that too.... sad... it's all because of the lawyers and insurancemen anyways.... there's a fence everywhere so everybody can't get sued...

people used to ride everywhere around pinellas county when i was growing up, not anymore... at least pasco is redneck enough to not care, which is nice!
Old 07-08-2013, 01:16 PM   #8
davesupreme
grand poobah

... did i mention that we rape and pillage too?... you know, bone farmers daughters, beat they're dogs, violate cattle... it's all in good fun....
Old 07-15-2013, 10:21 PM   #9
XRMANDOWN
Adventurer

Oddometer: 10
Thanks Dave!, That hairdresser wanna-be probably voted for Obama too!... Jackhole? Really?...Lemme educate you about something...Ya JACKWAGON... Everyone agrees your a dirtbag for tring to start rumors about our ride. We don't ride posted areas and its little school girls like you that would wrather just talk about riding and keep your sad bike in the closet. We don't run a business off of it- And I can tell you probably put a complaint in at the Mc. Donalds for your dollar burger with no cheese each week or complain about the neigbors grass being an inch too high. There are no fuddy duddys riding our ride so shut your pie hole..."Jackhole". Funny it's always some lame ass coment from someone who wouldnt last the first 20 miles offroad if he had the balls to even come along for the whole ride. The "regulars" that come back are all good people and great friends so your peanut gallery comments are not needed. Do us a favor and keep your "motard" out of our backyard and go back to running your stop signs. School girl rumors are bad for our sport. Stay on the porch and clean your bike for your once a year ride. Youde be surprised how lame you really sound when you have no idea what your talking about. .... (dave can speak for himself about the farm animals....lol "Bitches"!) Man DOWN!!!!
XRMANDOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 03:04 AM   #10
Zrexrob
Fla Mountains...yep!

Oddometer: 1,718

Seven deadly sins Seven ways to win Seven holy paths to hell And your trip begins...
Zrexrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 04:41 AM   #11
Dr.Z
6Sigma Knuckle Shflr

Oddometer: 10,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zrexrob View Post

Pass me some of that... extra butter please!

He's got some of the basics down, but, in the end, that just has to create a bigger clusterfuck in that chinese fire drill of a cognitive thought he brought to the dog and pony show of his new found awareness. - Jack Goff
Dr.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 05:50 AM   #12
sfront
Chaos in Motion

Oddometer: 946
I guess I missed what started this, but what the hell, there's nothing on TV.......

STEVE

So what if it was short....I still had a great time!!!
sfront is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 05:52 AM   #13
Dr.Z
6Sigma Knuckle Shflr

He's got some of the basics down, but, in the end, that just has to create a bigger clusterfuck in that chinese fire drill of a cognitive thought he brought to the dog and pony show of his new found awareness. - Jack Goff
Old 07-16-2013, 01:59 PM   #14
Dr.Z
6Sigma Knuckle Shflr

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmann View Post
They are on to you DrZ....you got's your ammoes ?

Come by my place if you need to hide out, I'll fix you a Trayvon shot with a Zimmerman chaser....

My last customer was satisfied... ain't it purty...

Old 07-16-2013, 02:03 PM   #15
brewmann
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Z View Post

My last customer was satisfied... ain't it purty...

A match made in heaven for Irv !!!