Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2013, 04:28 PM   #16
Johno33772
Johnny Africa

Oddometer: 866
Quote:
Originally Posted by XRMANDOWN View Post
Thanks Dave!, That hairdresser wanna-be probably voted for Obama too!... Jackhole? Really?...Lemme educate you about something...Ya JACKWAGON... Everyone agrees your a dirtbag for tring to start rumors about our ride. We don't ride posted areas and its little school girls like you that would wrather just talk about riding and keep your sad bike in the closet. We don't run a business off of it- And I can tell you probably put a complaint in at the Mc. Donalds for your dollar burger with no cheese each week or complain about the neigbors grass being an inch too high. There are no fuddy duddys riding our ride so shut your pie hole..."Jackhole". Funny it's always some lame ass coment from someone who wouldnt last the first 20 miles offroad if he had the balls to even come along for the whole ride. The "regulars" that come back are all good people and great friends so your peanut gallery comments are not needed. Do us a favor and keep your "motard" out of our backyard and go back to running your stop signs. School girl rumors are bad for our sport. Stay on the porch and clean your bike for your once a year ride. Youde be surprised how lame you really sound when you have no idea what your talking about. .... (dave can speak for himself about the farm animals....lol "Bitches"!) Man DOWN!!!!

Wow...looking forward to the 2nd post

DrZ....Irv would definately take you up on your Lady friend...
Old 07-16-2013, 08:00 PM   #17
davesupreme
grand poobah

Oddometer: 1,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by XRMANDOWN View Post
Thanks Dave!, That hairdresser wanna-be probably voted for Obama too!... Jackhole? Really?...Lemme educate you about something...Ya JACKWAGON... Everyone agrees your a dirtbag for tring to start rumors about our ride. We don't ride posted areas and its little school girls like you that would wrather just talk about riding and keep your sad bike in the closet. We don't run a business off of it- And I can tell you probably put a complaint in at the Mc. Donalds for your dollar burger with no cheese each week or complain about the neigbors grass being an inch too high. There are no fuddy duddys riding our ride so shut your pie hole..."Jackhole". Funny it's always some lame ass coment from someone who wouldnt last the first 20 miles offroad if he had the balls to even come along for the whole ride. The "regulars" that come back are all good people and great friends so your peanut gallery comments are not needed. Do us a favor and keep your "motard" out of our backyard and go back to running your stop signs. School girl rumors are bad for our sport. Stay on the porch and clean your bike for your once a year ride. Youde be surprised how lame you really sound when you have no idea what your talking about. .... (dave can speak for himself about the farm animals....lol "Bitches"!) Man DOWN!!!!
oh, yeah!... go ahead, bossman!!

i'm kinda new to this dirtbike thing, but i've seen this attitude about all the 'outlaw' types that are poisoning the waters, so to speak, and getting all the 'riding areas' taken away from the sport.... really?.... there's 2 dedicated atv/offroad vehicle areas in fla., Croom and one up in the panhandle, i forgot the name... the state was supposed to build more, but pirated the $$$$ for other projects.... you can look that up.... and you can ride in some areas of the state forests, ocala, and over in richloam/green swamp, but you gotta have a tag, which sux for most as they don't have tags..... those are the closest to me, which in reality are not very close at all, it's quite a schlep to get there... i dunno about the rest of the state, i'm sure there are more.... but the state forests come from fla. tax dollars, so i'm feelin' that that's my right anyway, so i expect to be able to do that, just like i expect to be able to go hunt and camp on that land. hell, all the tax dollars do is pay for more guys in shiny shoes walking around and poking their noses in my business. don't get me going on this one, i used to spearfish offshore a bunch, now you can't even have any fish hardly, and you get in more trouble for fish than coke or 'square groupers'... .... the only other place i've ridden is Mondon Hill for a Shane Watts class, and that's private land where they do the hare scrambles, and i'm figuring you can still do what the fuque you want on your own land, or at least you used to be able to here in the USA....

short course is that around the tampabay area, there ain't anyplace to ride but the MX tracks at sunshine or dade city.... unless you know somebody w/private land, and i really don't think there's anywhere in pinellas county at all.... which is sad, 'cause i grew up here, and people rode alotta places.... it was just a thing kids/people had fun doing.... i guess not anymore....

so the moral of the story is that our little ride thing ain't hurtin' nobody, we're not roosting up anybody's front yard, and i've yet to see how we're ruining future of dirtbiking for the unborn?...

bitchezz....
davesupreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:23 PM   #18
Dr.Z
6Sigma Knuckle Shflr

Oddometer: 10,174
You know, I'd love to tear up a golf course with you sometime... that would be awezum! R U subsammich's fake n00b?

He's got some of the basics down, but, in the end, that just has to create a bigger clusterfuck in that chinese fire drill of a cognitive thought he brought to the dog and pony show of his new found awareness. - Jack Goff
Dr.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:43 PM   #19
brewmann
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Z View Post
You know, I'd love to tear up a golf course with you sometime... that would be awezum! R U subsammich's fake n00b?
Have you had Jersey Mike's Subsammich ? Good chit...

brewmann screwed with this post 07-16-2013 at 09:03 PM
brewmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 05:43 AM   #20
Vico1
The Maestro

Oddometer: 5,976
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesupreme View Post
there's 2 dedicated atv/offroad vehicle areas in fla., Croom and one up in the panhandle, i forgot the name... the state was supposed to build more, but pirated the $$$$ for other projects.... you can look that up....
bitchezz....
Just as a matter of clarification! The ATV/OffRoad State area in the Panhandle is NOT open yet ... its only been 13 years so far since it all started and still no riding area. Yes the state took the taxes from MC sales and used it somewhere else!!! The state people still travel all over the state to MEET and Eat and TALK about doing something....

Its a shame you guys down there don't have any "real" riding areas. We are blessed up here in the panhandle with lots of areas to ride (Yes you must have a TAG - not a big thing if you really want to ride). We even have some private riding areas which non-tagged bikes can pay to ride (not State land of course).

Sorry for the interruption of this most interesting discussion ... please carry on.

BTW - I am a "Philly Mike" fan and have been for years...

You dont quit riding when you get old, you get old when you quit riding.
I don't always ride street bikes, but when I do I prefer VStroms
Vico1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:28 AM   #21
davesupreme
grand poobah

Oddometer: 1,462
you really are a surreptitious sick fuque, you know that?... these computers sure do weird things... best of luck... i'm out!....
davesupreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:12 AM   #22
Future ten
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 205
Go ride at Starkey park, Nice trails.
Old 07-17-2013, 12:26 PM   #23
Dr.Z
6Sigma Knuckle Shflr

Klay or Scribe would have a field day with all these posts!

He's got some of the basics down, but, in the end, that just has to create a bigger clusterfuck in that chinese fire drill of a cognitive thought he brought to the dog and pony show of his new found awareness. - Jack Goff
Old 07-17-2013, 12:39 PM   #24
Zimmerfits
Banned

Oddometer: 2
Guys,

Could you all do me a tremendous favor and stay on the approved trails? I just got a new gig guarding some private land just up the road from where you're describing. Thought I'd ask nicely because I don't want any more legal troubles.

Thanks,
Zimmers

Also: You, your, and you're. Learn them, use them, love them.
Zimmerfits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:43 PM   #25
brewmann
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmerfits View Post
Guys,

Could you all do me a tremendous favor and stay on the approved trails? I just got a new gig guarding some private land just up the road from where you're describing. Thought I'd ask nicely because I don't want any more legal troubles.

Thanks,
Zimmers

Also: You, your, and you're. Learn them, use them, love them.

Don't make me put you in a sleeper hold, bitch....
Old 07-17-2013, 12:47 PM   #26
Zimmerfits
Banned

Oddometer: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmann View Post

Don't make me put you in a sleeper hold, bitch....
There is no need for violent threats sir. Violence should only be used as a last course of action.
Zimmerfits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:48 PM   #27
brewmann
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Z View Post
Klay or Scribe would have a field day with all these posts!
I know, but the fishing with these guys isn't as good as it was with SubSammich...I haven't detected verbiage indicating
spittle on the keyboard yet...close though..

brewmann screwed with this post 07-17-2013 at 01:03 PM
brewmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:23 PM   #28
XRMANDOWN
Adventurer

Oddometer: 10
I got some fumundacheese to go with that wine of yours. Have another brewski... You sound like the unapointed hall monitor.. Get out and ride ya dub ass!... We are glad you dont live up here anymore... The concrete jungle of south tampa sounds more suited for your "adventure riding" when your stairing at guys nuts and drooling over the picture that was posted of your highschool sweetheart. Do you have dreams of blue lights and a siren on that so called garage trailer queen bike of yours? We ARE aware of you pissing in everyones puddle. Im sure you cant be that stupid to keep up your rumors and comments... because you have no idea who rides with us. Nuf said.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:07 PM   #29
XRMANDOWN
Adventurer

Oddometer: 10
Posing as a Hillsboro county sheriff now is a serious crime to the general public . At this time we are requesting your name...extention or badge number to talk this matter over. We have not been able to reach you....nor have "they".....in "your office" herd of your complaint... Theres a few Pasco county Sheriffs that would love to speak to you about your credentials. Its funny but I dont think posting pictures of a awesome rider who ate his plate on some whoops or jumps cracks the case....What are you....ERKLE THE HALL MONITOR.... THATS NOT ME YA SCITSO
Old 07-17-2013, 04:46 PM   #30
Dr.Z
6Sigma Knuckle Shflr