Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2013, 05:42 PM   #61
TipsyMcStagger OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,002
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmann View Post
Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you.
A Space Odyssey?

As the originator of this thread, I'm feeling less motivated to relocate my Orange bike from NJ to FL.

Tipsy

"There's a plane! Where there's a plane there's probably a pilot! Where there's a pilot there must be a bar! I can finally get a drink!" - Brian from Family Guy
TipsyMcStagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:08 PM   #62
Johno33772
Johnny Africa

Oddometer: 791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future ten View Post
PCSO will have a round up soon you watch. When they start press releasing stuff like that, next step is "we told you so"
What's really funny...the Leo's stage / park some of their vehicles & trailers at one of our riding buddys place...
A few months back we were 'lost" & happened to ride up on the Leo's doing a Bust in Inverness....they had just left their vehicles & we were riding behind them...lol. Talk about ...we need to get out of here.

All Bullshit aside the problem lies in Peeps advertising the fact they are riding wherever. There's several of us that ride all over the Country and yes there are some areas that we ride that are not exactly legit, however we don't advertise the fact or brag about our exploits. We Dirtbikers are a small group that don't need more exposure! Keep the places, pics within your group, riding in Stealth mode is key.
Search "Yanni" here on this Forum....great Guy that we connected with thru this Forum....Feds set him up ...rode with him & then busted him for running a business, riding on State & Federal lands without permits...yada yada. About $10k in fines & 2 Years probation.
Tipsy....bring your bike down, come out and ride. We have some great locations to ride...

Cheers
Johnny Africa
Old 07-18-2013, 08:39 PM   #63
MANDOWN450
n00b

Oddometer: 2
Mandown450

Wow W T F do you guys ride or is this just a site to bitch about people who don 't follow your golden rules I've lived in pasco since 1982 and been riding since, 4wheeler to dual sports and sportbikes,lets just ride life to short to deal with all this bull................
MANDOWN450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:47 PM   #64
davethegoat
bahhh....bah...

Oddometer: 209
This land is not our land......

What is the appeal to riding there? Is it because it's grass and not sugar sand?

I'll admit, riding in a big open field of grass is a lot of fun(wheelies anyone?) and it's a great change of pace from the usual sugar sand we, as Floridians unfortunately, have no choice but to ride on. However, every field I've ever ridden on, has been trespassing. Yeah, I know I'm an evil person and give dirtbikers everywhere a bad name. Truth is, every little spot I found to ride on was like a secret oasis. In fact, I wouldn't tell my friends about it for fear of word getting out. I, sure as shit, wouldn't advertise it on the fucking internet. What you guys are doing is retarded and it will catch up to you. You may want to cool it from that spot for a year or so. Unless, of course, you have a thing for talking to guys in uniform.

Look man, what you're doing is not fair to the landowner. Unless permission is given, you have no right to be fucking up his land.

Maybe some day, some fella who owns a chunk land will open a field of grass "riding area" to us dirtbikers. We can then bust wheelies in front of our friends and free ride around to our hearts content. But, how long do you reckon it would take a dozen or so dirtbikes to completely turn that field of grass into another sad old pit of sugar sand?

Besides, what's wrong with just going riding up at croom? It's only another 20-30 minutes away and it's free once you get the $60 sticker. Plus, you're not tearing up someone's field and the best part is, you have no chance of being arrested.

I have this feeling you are going to keep riding there regardless of what is said here. Good luck with that. Just make sure you post up a copy of your trespassing warning, or worse, your court summons in a few weeks so that we may all say we told you so. Deal?

davethegoat screwed with this post 07-18-2013 at 08:54 PM
davethegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:57 PM   #65
Johno33772
Johnny Africa

Oddometer: 791
Quote:
Originally Posted by davethegoat View Post
What is the appeal to riding there? Is it because it's grass and not sugar sand?

I'll admit, riding in a big open field of grass is a lot of fun(wheelies anyone?) and it's a great change of pace from the usual sugar sand we, as Floridians unfortunately, have no choice but to ride on. However, every field I've ever ridden on, has been trespassing. Yeah, I know I'm an evil person and give dirtbikers everywhere a bad name. Truth is, every little spot I found to ride on was like a secret oasis. In fact, I wouldn't tell my friends about it for fear of word getting out. I, sure as shit, wouldn't advertise it on the fucking internet. What you guys are doing is retarded and it will catch up to you. You may want to cool it from that spot for a year or so. Unless, of course, you have a thing for talking to guys in uniform.

Look man, what you're doing is not fair to the landowner. Unless permission is given, you have no right to be fucking up his land.

Maybe some day, some fella who owns a chunk land will open a field of grass "riding area" to us dirtbikers. We can then bust wheelies in front of our friends and free ride around to our hearts content. But, how long do you reckon it would take a dozen or so dirtbikes to completely turn that field of grass into another sad old pit of sugar sand?

Besides, what's wrong with just going riding up at croom? It's only another 20-30 minutes away and it's free once you get the $60 sticker. Plus, you're not tearing up someone's field and the best part is, you have no chance of being arrested.

I have this feeling you are going to keep riding there regardless of what is said here. Good luck with that. Just make sure you post up a copy of your trespassing warning, or worse, your court summons in a few weeks so that we may all say we told you so. Deal?
Well said!
Old 07-18-2013, 11:54 PM   #66
XRMANDOWN
Adventurer

Oddometer: 10
Heres the funny thing,... heres another "goat" guy who just jumped on the bandwagon of idioits who has no idea what he's talking about. First of all.... grass?? really?? Sorry...maybe (your kind) rides golf courses as your closet hobby. I'm not gonna waist my time talking to another idiot like that. You sound like a pro rider ...right?..... we've had a few of those infultraters come by like yourself or insecure little backdoor whiners like your drunk brewwman buddy who by the way- has some total immiture theads where you can tell that hall fags got no life. I got him so flustered talking about people and impersonates "his office" ...meaning he was a Hillsboro Sheriff. I gotta laugh...You wish you were security patrol at del boca vista for the whole nozy community. This would be the pro rider who maybe got a little upset about the varied terrain he couldnt handle if he had the balls to show up ....maybe gone home with your tail between your legs cause you had an appointment back with your internet buddys talking about people you dont know??..thats more like it. Now...... stab us in the back.. pssssst Fkkn dumb! Idiots like that "brewman self made sheriff hall monitor", accuse us of riding illegally and piss all over evryones cornflakes hiding behind his computer screen while REAL RIDERS get some fresh air. So....to the village idiot who seems stuck on the subject of putting down or starting rumors about us....... You have no idea what your F'n talking about... You should have met us in person first...
Everyone that has taken the time to see and meet... has found out and come back time and time again. They are all very nice people who come from all different backrounds... respectable people. We are not talking about a bunch of dirtbags and holligans. Lets just say...You would be surprised who rides with us. So you come from Hillsboro huh...
And Dave........look... this guy is just a scumbag for not showing his face and using the internet to start rumors. State your full name at your "office" or text me your real number brewmann.... You got mine... Ive had no trouble riding. I grew up here. Ive ridden since 1981 here. Go ahaid...call us old. Really....your just a wanna be by the sound of your childish copy and paste portfolio. Alot of great pictures of good people DUAL SPORTING! Do us a favor,... keep posting pictures of our good times. We ride mud, water, sand, rock, hills, hardpack, woods, swamp, street...rain freezing cold and hot ass hell. YOU -DONT! Can't wait to meet you one day....Guess I can see where your riding ....croom croom croom boring sand sandy sand sand been there love the whoops evvvvrywhere though fun fun better on 4 though....Keep posting ya dumb ass. I wasnt raised for some punk in south tampa to be talking bad about my Dual Sport Family either! Shut up and Ride....hall monitor! P.S. as for the people who actually go to the place he exployded with all cool mud trucks and cool Jeeps......... This "brewwman" just shit on alot of the off roaders and people who dont take kindly off tresspassers from south tampa. What an idiot!... you sure just made enemys with alot of good ol boys. NOW THATS STUPID. Do us a favor before you slit your wrists just to see some color...... JUST SHUT UP AND RIDE. "Don't be a NANCY!...MAN
Old 07-19-2013, 05:01 AM   #67
Dr.Z
6Sigma Knuckle Shflr

Oddometer: 9,777
Is this the new needless dickery, blatant fuckery, or general asshatery thread? xrblowmedown appears to be a fellow chucklehead of the lambda, lambda, lambda chapter

He's got some of the basics down, but, in the end, that just has to create a bigger clusterfuck in that chinese fire drill of a cognitive thought he brought to the dog and pony show of his new found awareness. - Jack Goff
Dr.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 05:19 AM   #68
Jack Daniel
See Ya At The Swamp

Oddometer: 11,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by XRMANDOWN View Post
Heres the funny thing,... heres another "goat" guy who just jumped on the bandwagon of idioits who has no idea what he's talking about. First of all.... grass?? really?? Sorry...maybe (your kind) rides golf courses as your closet hobby. I'm not gonna waist my time talking to another idiot like that. You sound like a pro rider ...right?..... we've had a few of those infultraters come by like yourself or insecure little backdoor whiners like your drunk brewwman buddy who by the way- has some total immiture theads where you can tell that hall fags got no life. I got him so flustered talking about people and impersonates "his office" ...meaning he was a Hillsboro Sheriff. I gotta laugh...You wish you were security patrol at del boca vista for the whole nozy community. This would be the pro rider who maybe got a little upset about the varied terrain he couldnt handle if he had the balls to show up ....maybe gone home with your tail between your legs cause you had an appointment back with your internet buddys talking about people you dont know??..thats more like it. Now...... stab us in the back.. pssssst Fkkn dumb! Idiots like that "brewman self made sheriff hall monitor", accuse us of riding illegally and piss all over evryones cornflakes hiding behind his computer screen while REAL RIDERS get some fresh air. So....to the village idiot who seems stuck on the subject of putting down or starting rumors about us....... You have no idea what your F'n talking about... You should have met us in person first...
Everyone that has taken the time to see and meet... has found out and come back time and time again. They are all very nice people who come from all different backrounds... respectable people. We are not talking about a bunch of dirtbags and holligans. Lets just say...You would be surprised who rides with us. So you come from Hillsboro huh...
And Dave........look... this guy is just a scumbag for not showing his face and using the internet to start rumors. State your full name at your "office" or text me your real number brewmann.... You got mine... Ive had no trouble riding. I grew up here. Ive ridden since 1981 here. Go ahaid...call us old. Really....your just a wanna be by the sound of your childish copy and paste portfolio. Alot of great pictures of good people DUAL SPORTING! Do us a favor,... keep posting pictures of our good times. We ride mud, water, sand, rock, hills, hardpack, woods, swamp, street...rain freezing cold and hot ass hell. YOU -DONT! Can't wait to meet you one day....Guess I can see where your riding ....croom croom croom boring sand sandy sand sand been there love the whoops evvvvrywhere though fun fun better on 4 though....Keep posting ya dumb ass. I wasnt raised for some punk in south tampa to be talking bad about my Dual Sport Family either! Shut up and Ride....hall monitor! P.S. as for the people who actually go to the place he exployded with all cool mud trucks and cool Jeeps......... This "brewwman" just shit on alot of the off roaders and people who dont take kindly off tresspassers from south tampa. What an idiot!... you sure just made enemys with alot of good ol boys. NOW THATS STUPID. Do us a favor before you slit your wrists just to see some color...... JUST SHUT UP AND RIDE. "Don't be a NANCY!...MAN
For The Record

Up Early Huh

The Scrub The Swamp
Jack Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 05:28 AM   #69
MANDOWN450
n00b

Oddometer: 2
wow its friday and the battle goes on..........
MANDOWN450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 05:56 AM   #70
brewmann
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 812
Quote:
Originally Posted by davethegoat View Post

It's pointless. They would rather label us ALL hooligans by their actions rather than act responsibly & they are too ignorant to realize it. I'm sure by now at least some of their crew may have, but not the participants here. My family has some land up by Ocala that we hunt on and have experienced exactly what you describe as well as poaching the deer. It sucks. We just don't have time to police it 24x7x365, although we can see them on the game cameras. I would sure be interested in any pictures I found on the internet of them...especially with a license plate...
brewmann is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 05:57 AM   #71
XRMANDOWN
Adventurer

Oddometer: 10
Look...its Erkle hall monitors class picture. You must be that little computer geek in the center.... SHUT UP AND RIDE!!! "DONT BE A NANCY! MAN DOWN!"
Old 07-19-2013, 06:10 AM   #72
brewmann
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 812
Quote:
Originally Posted by XRMANDOWN View Post
Look...its Erkle hall monitors class picture. You must be that little computer geek in the center.... SHUT UP AND RIDE!!! "DONT BE A NANCY! MAN DOWN!"

I was so looking forward to your long babbling reply....try again !!
brewmann is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:40 AM   #73
davesupreme
grand poobah

Oddometer: 1,340
arguing w/these guys is pointless... these are the guys that go into the 'argument' sections of these forums, and have little circle jerk parties... they got their buddies that they like to jerk off with, and they have a good time... there not happy unless this shit goes on for eternity... good on 'ya, just keep it off me, OK?...

guys like these spent the last months getting all hot and bothered over the 'zimmerman' shit, or some other passionate cause...... yeah, like they're gonna guarantee 'world peace' thru ethical dirtbikerry, or something.... hehehe...

ain't worth the 'chi' to keep in it here... we'll never meet, they're just a buncha little nancy fukkers who dig bein' tough on the keyboard...

bitchezz... (you know who you are, dahlinks.....)
davesupreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:52 AM   #74
Dr.Z
6Sigma Knuckle Shflr

Oddometer: 9,777
^^^ You know, there's a feller on here that goes by the handle of Short Distance Hunter!

Your vocabulary is eerily similar to his.

Do you ride a Vino scooter with knobbies?

It's a suppozedly bad azz scooter with a big bore and all that jazz! note: i intentionally put a "z" instead of an "s" on some of the words... does that make me "gangsta" or "fly" ???

He's got some of the basics down, but, in the end, that just has to create a bigger clusterfuck in that chinese fire drill of a cognitive thought he brought to the dog and pony show of his new found awareness. - Jack Goff
Dr.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:11 AM   #75
davesupreme
grand poobah

Oddometer: 1,340
i wuz born in Erie, Pa..... does that count?.... izzat erie enuf?...

oh, no... i should'nt have sed that....maybe the inspector is gonna look me up now.... oh, the horror...
davesupreme is offline   Reply With Quote