Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Europe
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2013, 03:06 PM   #1
motoita OP
n00b

Oddometer: 2
Wink A Free nights stay in Malaga for those brave enough.....

Hi all,
Its been while since I was on this site and although I'm currently without wheels, its good to be back!!!! I had an epic adventure in 2010 on a 250cc Honda which started haphazardly in Guatemala and finished in the same fashion in New York City. This request is rather complicated so please remain patient.........I'm currently living in Malaga, Spain where I'm running a Vegan bed and breakfast (yes, thats right I'm a motorbike riding vegan woman) from my home in the historical centre of the City (I have a website but think I'll get told off if I put it up here). I was recently chatting with a friend about the misconceptions of certain "types" or "groups" of people, one being veganism and the other bikers, my (non biking) friend said something along the lines of 'You would never get a biker to stay at the Veganbnb' to which I replied 'I will take that as a personal challenge, can you see where I'm going with this..........so I'm offering a one night stay, free of charge at the Veganbnb in Malaga for whoever is brave enough! The guest room is large and comfortable, I have a small patio so you can sit outside (or hang your long overdue washing up / tinker around with bike parts) I'm in the centre of the city, close to all the bars, restaurants and museums and the best part is......the included (vegan) breakfast! Please help me prove my friends wrong! I look forward to meeting you, whoever you are........soon!
motoita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:32 AM   #2
mountaincadre
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 343
Motoita if you don,t get any takers before the end of May then you might end up with 4 hairy ersed Scots bikers as we are due to pass through on or around the 28/29, aw aye, and we dinnae care what we eat as long as there's beer.
mountaincadre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:12 PM   #3
motoita OP
n00b

Oddometer: 2
I would love to host you and I'm already a little jealous of your trip.............Its got me thinking which is a little dangerous!!!! Anyway, hopefully you'll make it to the Veganbnb in malaga and I will have some cold beers waiting for you all!!!!
motoita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:26 PM   #4
mountaincadre
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoita View Post
I would love to host you and I'm already a little jealous of your trip.............Its got me thinking which is a little dangerous!!!! Anyway, hopefully you'll make it to the Veganbnb in malaga and I will have some cold beers waiting for you all!!!!
It's a deal, it'll be a good point to stop on the way to Morrocco;)
mountaincadre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:12 AM   #5
The Spanish Biker
The Invaluable Guide

Oddometer: 323
I'm not sure when I'll be down Malaga way again - lovely city - but when I do . . .

Vegan food is fine by me as long as there's tea in the morning - but can I smuggle in a spoonful of powdered milk :)

Regs

Simon
The Spanish Biker is offline   Reply With Quote