ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2014, 10:24 AM   #1
EricV OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 158
Anyone traveling north from the Martinsville VA area around 12/28?

Hi all-

Hope you don't mind another reach out on this. Let me preface this by saying I don't mind a little driving, but doesn't hurt to ask what with all the holiday traveling folks have coming up.

I'm in Charlottesville, VA. My engine is done being rebuilt in Greenville SC. The brother of a fellow inmate is bringing it back up this way during Christmas week- he'll have it at his house starting on 12/28. The furthest north he's going (which is where he lives) is between Rocky Mount VA and Martinsville VA (he lives closer to Martinsville, along route 220.)

If anyone is going to be returning to C'ville on or soon after the 28th then please let me know.

I want to be clear that I don't necessarily mind a 5-6 hour round trip to get my engine from Martinsville, but figured it doesn't hurt to ask with so many folks traveling. Thanks to everyone for reading, and for being patient with this and the preceding post on this subject.

Happy holidays everyone!

Eric
EricV is offline   Reply With Quote