Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Canada
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2013, 07:45 AM   #31
xxDUFFYxx OP
XR1200 Rider

Oddometer: 13
Things are coming along , spoke to a very large motorcycle distributor this morning about sponsorship (MoCo). So hopefully the come on board as it would be a huge help . Still working with my other organizer hammering out the logistics which are huge for this trip.
xxDUFFYxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 09:49 AM   #32
Antennas
Adventurer

Oddometer: 94
Do you have a route or dates yet?

http://ridethemaritimes.blogspot.ca

http://www.novascotiawebcams.com/bay...y-harbour.html
Antennas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:19 PM   #33
xxDUFFYxx OP
XR1200 Rider

Oddometer: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antennas View Post
Do you have a route or dates yet?

Will be leaving the beginning of June , first heading up to the Yukon via Grand Cache + Hwy 93 then back down to Vancouver and staying mainly on near main highways across Canada . Will post more info and my website and facebook page which I plan to keep updated when I have it done . I plan to post my route and location throughout and have a gps tracker I'm gonna try to integrate along with twitter/ website , FB and other things . Still need gear , tires and a few parts hopefully from some sponsors . Looking at different options for riding gear and luggage , that and camping stuff. I got my suspension done by one of my sponsors and now have high performance shocks and forks . The MoCo has seemed to have lost my email ...

Big things are happening with the main organization I'm fundraising for Faces of Freedom Canada with Winnipeg Blue Bomber QB Buck Pierce becoming the official spokesman ( Go Riders ) along with them expanding which is good.
xxDUFFYxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:22 AM   #34
Galaxy Pallets
Adventurer

Oddometer: 10
Hey Duffy, good work brother. I've been in the CAF (YUP, we got the A back in the CF) for 32 years now. Have been heavily involved with R and D for survival gear for both the Army and Air Force so know a few folks. I can spread the word of your endeavour to these folks if you wish. Also I can make calls to all the bases along your route to try and secure free R&Q. No promises as you have been around and you know how quickly the door gets slammed shut. I know of the individual who was a pioneer of the wounded warriors, I can try to contact him on your behalf if you wish also, mimd you I bet you already know who he is and probably have already contacted him. Anyhow if your travels take you through Barrie there's a room, meal, drink and garage awaiting you.
Any help required PM me.
Galaxy Pallets is offline   Reply With Quote