|Yesterday, 02:34 PM||#1|
Joined: Mar 2005
Wolfman Luggage Job Listing
Wolfman is Expanding its Sales Department.
We are located in Longmont, Colorado.
WOLFMAN MOTORCYCLE LUGGAGE
In House Sales Supervisor
The in-house Sales Supervisor assists the General Manager with organizing, directing, and coordinating the activities of the Sales Department at Wolfman to maximize sales volume, driving targeted profitable growth. In addition, the Sales Supervisor may manage assigned (from the General Manager) accounts and perform such functions as prospecting new clients and retaining existing ones. They will build product knowledge among the global distributor, domestic dealer, and retail sales channels while supervising, supporting, and motivating the rest of the sales staff to ensure all sales goals are met. The successful candidate will meet established goals, strategies, and initiatives and positively lead internal sales associates to achieve the benchmarks set by the Owners and General Manager in a holistic, sustainable way.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Direct/respond to daily inquiries from global distributor, domestic dealer, and retail channels to create profitable revenue growth.
- Supervise the internal sales process among the customer channels.
- Provide industry leading customer service, coordinating a response with sales associates/responding to all general voicemail and email inquiries daily.- Provide technical assistance to all inbound technical questions via phone and email.
- Supervise all warranty claims and repairs, coordinating with in-house production staff and Wolfman customers.
- Coordinate with sales associate staff to efficiently and effectively handle all sales within in-house retail showroom.
- Generate sales at events, tradeshows, and local dealerships as assigned by the General Manager throughout the calendar year.
- Identify key initiatives/goals to increase profitable revenue and work with/report to the General Manager an effective, measurable implementation strategy.
- Responsible for the performance of all in-house sales associates.
- Assist with new distributor/dealer information processing.
- Assist with distributor/dealer retention.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED required, B.A. preferred
- Ride a motorcycle, preferably an adventure/dual sport bike.
- Two or more years progressive experience in a sales role, including experience training, mentoring, coaching, setting standards and acting as a resource for others. Industry knowledge preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook. QuickBooks experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Compensation negotiable based on experience/qualifications..
Please post resume to: email@example.com
|Yesterday, 07:14 PM||#2|
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Hemet Ca.
Ok, If you insist, I`ll take the job!!!
The 80`s..........ah yes...back in the days when men looked like women, women dressed like whores and the music F@#KING ROCKED!
Check out http://seatconcepts.com/ , your ass will appreciate it!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|