Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2013, 08:15 AM   #211
F800 Rob OP
MotoInsight

Oddometer: 1,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanook View Post
Hi Rob

I'm having a little trouble with your automated e-mail, I didn't get a response the last few times I sent an inquiry. Tonight I did get a response and it was to inform me that I hadn't responded to the last message even though I had. I have also left you a couple of phone messages without any response. I just need to confirm my order and weather we can ship that top box and kit before June. also I want to swap out the 45L Pannier for the 28L and the inner case. I know you are dealing with family issues so please when you can could you give me a call.

Shawn Morton
Calgary Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnatic View Post
Hey Shawn

I too am in the same boat, haven't had a reply for a couple of days (which is out of the norm). Rob is pretty quick to respond to all enquiries. I believe he has some extra help on board, but he will get back to you.
Sorry about that guys - we were closed for an extended weekend due to the holiday and the new ticketing system doesn't seem to like responses that go over 72 hours old.

I'm working through the backlog now, and should have everyone answered in the next hour or so.

Sorry about that.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:55 AM   #212
F800 Rob OP
MotoInsight

FYI - I just spoke with Globescout and we're now looking sometime between June 26 - July 3 for arrival. There is a slight delay with some of the stainless componentry to the panniers. We'll know more in the next 5 days or so.

If you have an order and this causes and issue, please email me and I work with you to get it sorted.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:57 AM   #213
shashankmittal
Adventurer

Oddometer: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by F800 Rob View Post
FYI - I just spoke with Globescout and we're now looking sometime between June 26 - July 3 for arrival. There is a slight delay with some of the stainless componentry to the panniers. We'll know more in the next 5 days or so.

If you have an order and this causes and issue, please email me and I work with you to get it sorted.
Rob, are the inner bags for XTOP27 coming with this shipment? When will they be available on your website to order?
Old 05-28-2013, 12:39 PM   #214
F800 Rob OP
MotoInsight

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashankmittal View Post
Rob, are the inner bags for XTOP27 coming with this shipment? When will they be available on your website to order?
Yes, they are. They're up on the site now.
Old 05-28-2013, 03:47 PM   #215
fnatic
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 134
Quote:
Sorry about that guys - we were closed for an extended weekend due to the holiday and the new ticketing system doesn't seem to like responses that go over 72 hours old.

I'm working through the backlog now, and should have everyone answered in the next hour or so.

Sorry about that.
All good Rob, wasn't worried at all, knew there was a reason.
Old 05-30-2013, 06:48 PM   #216
jachard
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 593
Hey Rob, I placed my order this weekend, will my cases be in this next shipment?

Cheers, James

http://octaneworks.wordpress.com/
jachard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 05:52 AM   #217
F800 Rob OP
MotoInsight

Quote:
Originally Posted by jachard View Post
Hey Rob, I placed my order this weekend, will my cases be in this next shipment?

Cheers, James
Hi James,

You're set. All Globescout orders placed to date will have their order filled by this next shipment. We're looking great on everything but the 28L panniers in black. Those are completely sold through for this next shipment. Natural is still available.

We're getting pretty low on the R1200GS Special set, as we only have two more of those unspoken for. Those and the 45L Natural will probably sell through in the next week or so.

Hopefully that helps!!

Rob
Old 05-31-2013, 06:45 AM   #218
madpuma13
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 109
I never got the discount letter but I think I read that the discount didn't apply to the special set, is that right?

I just placed my order (#394) I hope I made it in time for this batch you have coming. I missed last month's.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
madpuma13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 06:47 AM   #219
jachard
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 593
Quote:
Hi James,

You're set. All Globescout orders placed to date will have their order filled by this next shipment. We're looking great on everything but the 28L panniers in black. Those are completely sold through for this next shipment. Natural is still available.

We're getting pretty low on the R1200GS Special set, as we only have two more of those unspoken for. Those and the 45L Natural will probably sell through in the next week or so.

Hopefully that helps!!

Rob

Outstanding, thanks for the update Rob!!! As per our earlier discussion, if you get the rack mount in earlier, I will document the install for you and forward on a nice set of instructions.

http://octaneworks.wordpress.com/
jachard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 10:31 AM   #220
F800 Rob OP
MotoInsight

Quote:
Originally Posted by jachard View Post
Outstanding, thanks for the update Rob!!! As per our earlier discussion, if you get the rack mount in earlier, I will document the install for you and forward on a nice set of instructions.
I think I have one now. If you don't mind, send an email to customerservice at motorcycleinsight dot com with your order number requesting your racks be sent ASAP. Tony or Paul should be able to hop on it next time they are in.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:24 AM   #221
dirt donkey
Adventurer

Oddometer: 83
Quote:
Not a whole lot of feedback yet, despite over 30 sets delivered. We haven't heard alot of feedback yet, which were taking as a good thing. The two items that we've heard back so far are:

I also want to note quickly that Bill - our Customer Service Manager - unfortunately and unexpectedly passed away on Monday. We're a pretty small shop, and he was the one manning the phones day in day out. I'm trying to sort through everything now, but if you have a phone conversation with him and you're waiting on him to do something, please use the contact link on the site so I can work with you to fix any issues or follow up on whatever.

He was my Dad, BTW. He retired about two years ago to help out with everything as we continually got bigger. It's a bit crazy around here right now, but things are starting to settle down as we have temporary help that has started. He loved talking to everyone, and frankly, so do I. I can't wait for the next Globescout shipment to arrive.
sorry to hear about your loss....I feel the pain... my mom passed away earlier in the year :(
dirt donkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 06:32 AM   #222
dirt donkey
Adventurer

Oddometer: 83
mounting plate

Quote:
Whoops, forgot ya there - yep, they will be.
any pics of the Tiger 800 mounting plate?
i am interested in the 40 liter top case in black along with the tray. Are the items in stock and shipping?

I was going to pull the trigger on a Givi Trekker 46 liter and then i revisted this thread and will go with the globescout top box and later the panniers.
check you mailbox i sent you a PM.

dirt donkey screwed with this post 06-03-2013 at 10:54 AM
dirt donkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:56 AM   #223
F800 Rob OP
MotoInsight

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt donkey View Post
any pics of the Tiger 800 mounting plate?
i am interested in the 40 liter top case in black along with the tray. Are the items in stock and shipping?

I was going to pull the trigger on a Givi Trekker 46 liter and then i revisted this thread and will go with the girlscout top box and later the panniers.
check you mailbox i sent you a PM.
The Tiger 800 plate is pretty simple. Looks like this:

I'll see if I can get an actual picture shortly. We have one at the shop now. Only 27L top boxes for the time being however, as I indicated in my return PM.
Old 06-04-2013, 08:19 PM   #224
freefall109
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 155
Rob, got any 40L natural cases left in the next batch?

-Bo
Old 06-05-2013, 06:27 AM   #225
F800 Rob OP
MotoInsight

Quote:
Originally Posted by freefall109 View Post
Rob, got any 40L natural cases left in the next batch?

-Bo
I don't have my worksheet in front of me, but I'm relatively sure that we're OK on the natural setup. Last I checked, we were closest on the 45L, but we still were OK.