ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Orange Crush
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-20-2013, 03:48 PM   #316
hdog
Studly Adventurer
 
hdog's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: maitland, nsw
Oddometer: 531
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbercow80 View Post


Pretty happy with those numbers after a lot of dirt roads and also wet and muddy tracks.

Us guys in Maitland obviously have great taste.... Nice pics,,, mate...the bike looks great... even looks better splattered with outback dirt
__________________
I only need 14 hp to ride around oz ...the rest is wheelspin

KTM 1190 R

KTM 690 R
hdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 08:30 PM   #317
rubbercow80
Confused & Disorientated
 
rubbercow80's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2002
Location: Maitland,Australia
Oddometer: 244
yes Hdog geat taste.
I have your rad guard ready at the shop.
rubbercow80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:35 PM   #318
umitc
Gnarly Adventurer
 
umitc's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Istanbul
Oddometer: 315
Hehheehehheheh 97 km/h average at 6388 km is something :-))) 5, 6 lt/100 km is more something. I guess I don't ride the 1190 as it should be. :-))))
umitc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:54 AM   #319
Tancakar
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Tancakar's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2013
Location: London , UK
Oddometer: 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by umitc View Post
Hehheehehheheh 97 km/h average at 6388 km is something :-))) 5, 6 lt/100 km is more something. I guess I don't ride the 1190 as it should be. :-))))
Ben yarin ktm ye geri götürüyorum , çok yakıyor anlayamadım neden. Acaba ben mi yavaş sürüyorum? Motor rev lendikçemi daha az yakıyor bilemiyorum. Ayrıca ben benzin kokusu da alıyorum sende öyle birşey varmı? Ayrıca sanırım motor biraz yağ yakıyor yağ yarım seviyede gözüküyor işte bakalım hepsini göstericem. Onun harıcınde birde bu aşırı sıcaklık ona bağlımı dıye sorucam. İnşallah motor hallolur .

Seninkide çok yakıyormu? 9.5 litre gösteriyor benimki 100 km de :)
Tancakar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 05:24 AM   #320
hdog
Studly Adventurer
 
hdog's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: maitland, nsw
Oddometer: 531
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbercow80 View Post
yes Hdog geat taste.
I have your rad guard ready at the shop.
Good stuff mate. I will call in on Monday. Cheers
__________________
I only need 14 hp to ride around oz ...the rest is wheelspin

KTM 1190 R

KTM 690 R
hdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 01:31 PM   #321
umitc
Gnarly Adventurer
 
umitc's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Istanbul
Oddometer: 315
[QUOTE=Tancakar;21692975]Ben yarin ktm ye geri götürüyorum , çok yak
umitc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 02:01 PM   #322
Tancakar
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Tancakar's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2013
Location: London , UK
Oddometer: 357
[QUOTE=umitc;21702948]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tancakar View Post
Ben yarin ktm ye geri götürüyorum , çok yak
Umit , the bike was in KTM allday and the its finally done ! they plug it in to the computer and reset the fueling and its running great now. in city 2 up with panniers and going normal speeds it was 33.7 mpg ranther then 29mpg so Ktm said me to use it this week and come back so we can diagnose again if there is a problem ..
Tancakar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 04:46 PM   #323
Two Tigers
Adventurer
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Oddometer: 88
Try turning off the traction control, it limits the power delivery down low.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiasDePlaya View Post
Try it again but in Enduro mode. Limited traction control and no rear ABS.
Two Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 04:41 AM   #324
umitc
Gnarly Adventurer
 
umitc's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Istanbul
Oddometer: 315
[QUOTE=Tancakar;21703081]
Quote:
Originally Posted by umitc View Post

Umit , the bike was in KTM allday and the its finally done ! they plug it in to the computer and reset the fueling and its running great now. in city 2 up with panniers and going normal speeds it was 33.7 mpg ranther then 29mpg so Ktm said me to use it this week and come back so we can diagnose again if there is a problem ..
Sorry for my late reply, I was away and unfortunately my answer has flown away in the air. :-))) I am happy that you are happy with the latest mapping. At the moment, my 1190 exceeded 7000 kms, I have never added oil in the bike and yesterday noticed that the oil level is 3/5 of the oil window; I guess if I have waited a little bit more it will show even more. The heat goes on, as soon as I have time, I will work on this. Consumption 2 up with 3 luggages -heavy ones- 6,5 lt/100km in average.

The only thing not related to KTM, auxiliary LED lights were blinking friday evening at speeds of 150+ km/h at night; but last night they were working fine, I couldn't figure out a thing; maybe the button or a bad relay.

So far I am happy; I hope that now you will like it more too. But don't expect low consumption in the city traffic. I had 7.5 lt/100 km consumption during daytime ride in Thassos, but on the highway at the speeds between 120 and 150 km/h it has consumed between 5.8 to 6.4 lt/100km.
umitc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 05:43 AM   #325
Tancakar
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Tancakar's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2013
Location: London , UK
Oddometer: 357
[QUOTE=umitc;21712448]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tancakar View Post

Sorry for my late reply, I was away and unfortunately my answer has flown away in the air. :-))) I am happy that you are happy with the latest mapping. At the moment, my 1190 exceeded 7000 kms, I have never added oil in the bike and yesterday noticed that the oil level is 3/5 of the oil window; I guess if I have waited a little bit more it will show even more. The heat goes on, as soon as I have time, I will work on this. Consumption 2 up with 3 luggages -heavy ones- 6,5 lt/100km in average.

The only thing not related to KTM, auxiliary LED lights were blinking friday evening at speeds of 150+ km/h at night; but last night they were working fine, I couldn't figure out a thing; maybe the button or a bad relay.

So far I am happy; I hope that now you will like it more too. But don't expect low consumption in the city traffic. I had 7.5 lt/100 km consumption during daytime ride in Thassos, but on the highway at the speeds between 120 and 150 km/h it has consumed between 5.8 to 6.4 lt/100km.
I get better fuelling now and also the heat seems to be better . I wonder the excessive heat was because of the lean map?

I still think that putting more miles on the bike will make differences . I got 1000 miles now whcich is 1600 km :)
Tancakar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:41 AM   #326
Guy Jinbaiquerre
Monorail Conductor
 
Guy Jinbaiquerre's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Oddometer: 1,222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terence FFM View Post
What's with all the hostility from (some!) 950/990 owners towards the 1190 owners and vice versa?
As a GS owner, this is how I feel when I hear the 990/950 owners arguing with the 1190 owners:



__________________
IBA # 42657
96 Honda XR250 Baja
09 BMW R1200GS Adventure ・ 09 KTM 990 SMT (sold) ・ 97 Honda X4 ・ 95 Kawasaki ZZR400 (sold)
Guy Jinbaiquerre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 04:39 AM   #327
umitc
Gnarly Adventurer
 
umitc's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Istanbul
Oddometer: 315
[QUOTE=Tancakar;21712769]
Quote:
Originally Posted by umitc View Post

I get better fuelling now and also the heat seems to be better . I wonder the excessive heat was because of the lean map?
Let's say psychologically :-)))) keep us updated about the heat. Mine has remapped twice since I have purchased and it's stilll burning. :-)))))
umitc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 05:26 AM   #328
Tancakar
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Tancakar's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2013
Location: London , UK
Oddometer: 357
[QUOTE=umitc;21720514]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tancakar View Post

Let's say psychologically :-)))) keep us updated about the heat. Mine has remapped twice since I have purchased and it's stilll burning. :-)))))
Yup I have 34 mpg today which is I guess around 7.4 in city two up and yes burning :)
Tancakar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:04 AM   #329
umitc
Gnarly Adventurer
 
umitc's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Istanbul
Oddometer: 315
[QUOTE=Tancakar;21720758]
Quote:
Originally Posted by umitc View Post

Yup I have 34 mpg today which is I guess around 7.4 in city two up and yes burning :)
Ahahahahahahaahhha :-)))) I seriously wonder wether the km counter is correct or KTM has made a trick that when we think that we ride 220 km distance, but in reality it's just 200 km. :-))))
umitc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 06:50 AM   #330
Tancakar
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Tancakar's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2013
Location: London , UK
Oddometer: 357
[QUOTE=umitc;21721911]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tancakar View Post

Ahahahahahahaahhha :-)))) I seriously wonder wether the km counter is correct or KTM has made a trick that when we think that we ride 220 km distance, but in reality it's just 200 km. :-))))
I don't know if it is adjustable or not? When I test ride I did wonder that :)
Tancakar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 11:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014