Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-13-2013, 01:09 PM   #421
rbrsddn
3banger

Oddometer: 2,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by koncha View Post
I guess I missed all of the fines coming from the NFL to the Raiders for cheating. Wait. No I didn't. That would be the Patsies.

Don't worry. New England is still #1 in murderers. Kind of puts the Raiders issues with penalties into proper perspective, don't you think?

I think they are in a tie for #1 with whatever team had Rae Carruth, in the murder category. It pisses me off that people seem to single out New England when it comes to cheating. I didn't say it's ok, because everyone does it. There are just other teams who have committed similar offences. Saints? Which team has the most on field thugs? Lions? Go ahead and hate NE, but have some perspective.
rbrsddn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 02:28 PM   #422
wxwax
Excited Member

Oddometer: 74,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkitna View Post
I agree. I really dont think he'll be anything more then an average NFL QB at his best, but even so, somebody needs to make a play for him once and awhile. I thought the Jets would have at least tied the game at some point, but nobody made a play.

With that being said, I know a couple of Jets fans and they are the happiest 0-2 fans i've seen in awhile. They keep saying that the team will figure it out eventually and better things are on the horizon. I think they are just happy Sanchez isnt playing. Lol.
Though they played like an 0-2 team, the Jets are actually 1-1, thanks to Team Turmoil, Tampa Bay.

Smith looked confused by NE's defensive backfield. What I respect is that he he didn't just throw the ball in there. He threw it away instead. Smart.

Since I'm no fan of Greg Schiano for a number of reasons, I'm not sorry that his grip on his team is uncertain.

It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this.
-- Bertrand Russell

To make an apple pie from scratch,
you must first invent the universe.
-- Carl Sagan
wxwax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 02:29 PM   #423
wxwax
Excited Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]I)Money View Post
Pats look more mortal than they have in... a long damn time. I think, after Sunday, they may be the worst 2-0 team in the league.
I agree. They need receivers to get healthy in a hurry.

It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this.
-- Bertrand Russell

-- Carl Sagan
Old 09-13-2013, 05:46 PM   #424
koncha

Oddometer: 10,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbrsddn View Post
I think they are in a tie for #1 with whatever team had Rae Carruth, in the murder category. It pisses me off that people seem to single out New England when it comes to cheating. I didn't say it's ok, because everyone does it. There are just other teams who have committed similar offences. Saints? Which team has the most on field thugs? Lions? Go ahead and hate NE, but have some perspective.
I believe Hernandez is up to 3 now. Well, technically 1 confirmed and 2 probable. Carruth is a free agent, if the Pats can get him out an parole.

Um, the Saints didn't commit similar offenses. Not sure why you think they did.

Patriots are fucking evil and the world would be a better place if the franchise were disbanded. Or moved to LA. Which, historically speaking, is the same thing.

Do I get credit for reviving the thread?
koncha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 06:53 PM   #425
RhinoVonHawkrider
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,295
Oh Jeez some serious Pats bashing - I'm not fan for sure, but in totality, they weren't much to think about prior to Mr. Personality - Boring Bill aka Mr. News Conference.

Every team has haters

Sent from the basement. Hey Ma more meatloaf.
Until the colour of a man's skin - Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes -Me say war RNM
RhinoVonHawkrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 04:13 AM   #426
tkitna
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxwax View Post
Though they played like an 0-2 team, the Jets are actually 1-1, thanks to Team Turmoil, Tampa Bay.
Cripes your right. I dont know what I was thinking. That could be the reason they were a little happier.

2008 DL650
2013 Goldwing
tkitna is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:00 AM   #427
Clint
Who dat?

Oddometer: 1,892
Quote:
Originally Posted by ]I)Money View Post
Pats look more mortal than they have in... a long damn time. I think, after Sunday, they may be the worst 2-0 team in the league.
No argument, but they will get better. NE will make the post season again, due to the division they're in, but another SB is doubtful. Oh well, it was a helluva run.

Also, fuck koncha.
Clint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:56 AM   #428
shrineclown OP
(AFKA Prince)

Oddometer: 9,665
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint View Post
No argument, but they will get better. NE will make the post season again, due to the division they're in, but another SB is doubtful. Oh well, it was a helluva run.

Also, fuck koncha.
Koncha is ok, he is just a bit delusional at times. Besides, he is a Chokeland Faders fan, they will never get over it. A good rivalry is quintessential to good sports...... He can't help himself. You have to shout from the cellar if you want to be noticed.

For the record, KC has the murder numbers at this point in time. Last report was Hernandez is not of interest in the other two murders. Koncha is stretching there. That does not mean it is not possible....he is obviously a psychopath, from what they have reported. However, big money, expensive lawyers...he may still walk from all this. I have not seen anything reported that the big money lawyers cannot poke holes in. Perhaps he needs to wait for a conviction to throw that label in his repertoire of hate.
Old 09-14-2013, 11:57 AM   #429
koncha

Quote:
Also, fuck koncha.
Potty mouth.
Old 09-14-2013, 12:04 PM   #430
Clint
Who dat?

Oddometer: 1,892
Clint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 12:16 PM   #431
koncha

Quote:

One thing you can count on is reviving a thread by bashing the Patriots. Always good for another page.

Raiders have $45 million in dead cap space this season. It is kind of like how you pour out a beer for a fallen friend: the Raiders pour out $45 million in remembrance of Al.
Old 09-14-2013, 02:21 PM   #432
wxwax
Excited Member

Quote:
Patriots are fucking evil and the world would be a better place if the franchise were disbanded. Or moved to LA. Which, historically speaking, is the same thing.
Dude, you're getting spittle on my screen.

-- Bertrand Russell

-- Carl Sagan
Old 09-14-2013, 05:57 PM   #433
koncha

Quote:
Originally Posted by wxwax View Post
Dude, you're getting spittle on my screen.
I am like the Knight of Righteousness coming from East Bay, by way of the cornfields, to counter the unrelenting forces of evil. We can't let the Patriots' Ministry of Propaganda shape the truth.
Old 09-14-2013, 07:29 PM   #434
shrineclown OP
(AFKA Prince)

Oddometer: 9,665
Quote:
I am like the Knight of Righteousness coming from East Bay, by way of the cornfields, to counter the unrelenting forces of evil. We can't let the Patriots' Ministry of Propaganda shape the truth.
Pheh, they are the truth, the light and the way to the promised land.
Old 09-14-2013, 09:12 PM   #435
Hodag
native

Oddometer: 22,792
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrineclown View Post
Pheh, they are the truth, the light and the way to the promised land.
and when they cheat
they win superbowls
Hodag is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: