User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2015, 01:16 PM   #1
JaeWasTooShort OP
It's just "Jae"

Oddometer: 15
31st Annual BMOA Rallye, Lake Somerville, TX May 15-17

Hey guys, I'm a member with BMOA (British Motorcycle Owners Association) in Houston, TX, and wanted to let everyone know about our "rallye" coming up in May. British bike or not, it's a good time to be had. Last year the weather was perfect for camping, and I expect this year to be no different.

As of last year, we now have "open" classes in field events and the bike show so that any bike that shows up has a category it can compete in. As of this year we've added a "scooter" class to the bike show, for those who are inclined toward such machines.

Awards will be given for both "farthest distance traveled" and "farthest distance ridden" this year, though the latter may be difficult to beat as we have a registration confirmed for a guy flying an Ariel over from England. Last year "farthest distance traveled" was won by a gentleman out of Canada on a new Norton Commando, and I'd love to see someone beat that this year.

Please visit the club website for more rallye info, including a link to register. Any questions, I'll be happy to answer. Hope to see you there!
http://www.bmoaonline.com/

JaeWasTooShort screwed with this post 03-17-2015 at 01:44 PM
JaeWasTooShort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 07:31 AM   #2
JaeWasTooShort OP
It's just "Jae"

Just a reminder, the rally is less than 3 weeks away! If you register before Friday, May 1, there will be some limited-run stickers in the registration packet for you!
Old 05-08-2015, 11:36 AM   #3
JaeWasTooShort OP
It's just "Jae"

Final call for pre-registrations in order to have provided dinner on Saturday night guaranteed!

We're getting close, as the rally starts a week from today. If any of you guys show up and see a dude in a kilt bombing around on a blue and red Honda mini bike, stop me and say hi!