ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2013, 01:52 PM   #181
Jeff aka BOLT
Prefer Saturdays

Oddometer: 1,223
Maybe you guys can get ADV to give you a private forum. Then you can start specific ride threads that only the cool kids get access to. Easy thing to do. Nobody knows it's there cept the cool kids. No one gets false starts or butt hurt on the little private rides.

Honestly I've been doing it for years on our site. In fact, there are a few private forums on our site. I have mine... a couple other guys have theirs. None of us has to worry about the public when we post in our secret little online club houses. Each is just a group of buddys that like to ride together.

Just a thought.

Guests are encouraged.
Jeff aka BOLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:14 PM   #182
notmybikemodelname
KOTW is a myth!

Oddometer: 7,273
I'm hearing a bunch more butt hurtedness (if thats a word). Seriously, if you want to go, just PM Scott and ask with a cherry and sugar on top......I think the problem is that some of you are coming off as assholes and not someone that we want to ride with. Too much aggression .
notmybikemodelname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:37 PM   #183
Off Limits
Really?

Oddometer: 3,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmybikemodelname View Post
I'm hearing a bunch more butt hurtedness (if thats a word). Seriously, if you want to go, just PM Scott and ask with a cherry and sugar on top......I think the problem is that some of you are coming off as assholes and not someone that we want to ride with. Too much aggression .

Should we offer to suck his dick too? seriously though, why not just post a spot where we could meet up. its understandable to not want 50 fucking trucks parked at your house. some of us would just ride, win the trophy and go home.

Off Limits screwed with this post 03-05-2013 at 02:43 PM
Off Limits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:02 PM   #184
notmybikemodelname
KOTW is a myth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Longriders View Post
Should we offer to suck his dick too? seriously though, why not just post a spot where we could meet up. its understandable to not want 50 fucking trucks parked at your house. some of us would just ride, win the trophy and go home.
If you want to go gay, go ahead. I've ridden with you and I've ridden with them, I can say you won't assuredly win the trophy (and I'll be behind you), if there was one to begin with. Sean, you can be cool, I've seen it So don't always try to be the rad guy just to be the rad guy.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:16 PM   #185
Off Limits
Really?

Quote:
If you want to go gay, go ahead. I've ridden with you and I've ridden with them, I can say you won't assuredly win the trophy (and I'll be behind you), if there was one to begin with. Sean, you can be cool, I've seen it So don't always try to be the rad guy just to be the rad guy.
whos trying to be rad, im just anti clique.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:25 PM   #186
Excndez
Girly Adventurer

Oddometer: 194
Quote:

Too much aggression??

How aggressive can one be with a keyboard?? Watch out M'fer or I'll go all caps on ya!!! DON'T MAKE ME DO IT!!! I thought riding all of those bad azz trails would thicken your skin instead I think it just wore your ass out. You're the one coming across as butt hurt.

I'm just having some fun since I won't be having any of it with your guys this weekend. I think I may have ridden with Scott somewhere in the distant past, not sure. I honestly didn't know if I'd be invited when the group started getting so big, and in the end it didn't matter anyway because I have other plans. I look forward to riding with you guys in the future though.
1970 CT70hko x 6
Excndez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:34 PM   #187
HAPPYTRAILSINC OP
single track rider

Oddometer: 956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff aka BOLT View Post
Maybe you guys can get ADV to give you a private forum. Then you can start specific ride threads that only the cool kids get access to. Easy thing to do. Nobody knows it's there cept the cool kids. No one gets false starts or butt hurt on the little private rides.

Honestly I've been doing it for years on our site. In fact, there are a few private forums on our site. I have mine... a couple other guys have theirs. None of us has to worry about the public when we post in our secret little online club houses. Each is just a group of buddys that like to ride together.

Just a thought.

jeff,n others, u said ur were out of town for this ride, so u didnt get an invite!!
so quit whining!

even though this was a open invite, i still have the right to invite the people i think i would want on MY ride!
people i like and get along with! even though i have not meet sum of u that are interested does not mean the same in return!
when u DO host a ride, u have the right to do the same!!!
the braaap brothers have been banned/not invited from others rides in the past, but we dont beg and whine about it!

I am in not associated with happy-trails.com
I am the original happytrails
HAPPYTRAILSINC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:36 PM   #188
notmybikemodelname
KOTW is a myth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excndez View Post
Too much aggression??

How aggressive can one be with a keyboard?? Watch out M'fer or I'll go all caps on ya!!! DON'T MAKE ME DO IT!!! I thought riding all of those bad azz trails would thicken your skin instead I think it just wore your ass out. You're the one coming across as butt hurt.

I'm just having some fun since I won't be having any of it with your guys this weekend. I think I may have ridden with Scott somewhere in the distant past, not sure. I honestly didn't know if I'd be invited when the group started getting so big, and in the end it didn't matter anyway because I have other plans. I look forward to riding with you guys in the future though.
well you told me...... I was sure to use all small letters to show how bad I feel..............

Was hoping to ride with you though. Some of the guys I ride with have spoken highly of you.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:44 PM   #189
Off Limits
Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAPPYTRAILSINC View Post
jeff,n others, u said ur were out of town for this ride, so u didnt get an invite!!
so quit whining!

even though this was a open invite, i still have the right to invite the people i think i would want on MY ride!
people i like and get along with! even though i have not meet sum of u that are interested does not mean the same in return!
the braaap brothers have been banned/not invited from others rides in the past, but we dont beg and whine about it!
Absolutely you have a right. Just like we have the right to shit on you for being a weiner about your ride and who you get to invite.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:47 PM   #190
notmybikemodelname
KOTW is a myth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Longriders View Post
Absolutely you have a right. Just like we have the right to shit on you for being a weiner about your ride and who you get to invite.
There you go talking all gay again, with shitting on weiners and stuff.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:54 PM   #191
Excndez
Girly Adventurer

Quote:
well you told me...... I was sure to use all small letters to show how bad I feel..............

Was hoping to ride with you though. Some of the guys I ride with have spoken highly of you.
Like I said, or I'm trying and not doing a good of saying, I'm not whining or trying to be an ass I'm just fooling around.

I've been on some of these "internet" rides and they turned into a complete cluster F because they were too many people. Some people aren't honest with themselves with their riding ability and show up on these rides and are immediately over their heads. I understand Scott wanting to pick his crew. Hell it's his ride, his rules, he is the boss. I have no problem with that. I hope you guys have a great time and drink a shit load of beer. That's what I'll be doing out in the desert Saturday night and then riding an enduro Sunday on a 1975 Husky 175GP. It's all about the fun for me. That's why I never take any of this internet garble to heart.

Now that we have that squared- DON'T MAKE ME GO ALL CAPS ON YA!!!

See you guys down the trail. Ben
1970 CT70hko x 6
Old 03-05-2013, 03:58 PM   #192
HAPPYTRAILSINC OP
single track rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by excndez View Post
like i said, or i'm trying and not doing a good of saying, i'm not whining or trying to be an ass i'm just fooling around.

some people aren't honest with themselves with their riding ability and show up on these rides and are immediately over their heads. I understand scott wanting to pick his crew. Hell it's his ride, his rules, he is the boss.

that's why i never take any of this internet garble to heart.

Now that we have that squared- don't make me go all caps on ya!!!

See you guys down the trail. Ben
exactly

Old 03-05-2013, 04:09 PM   #193
Excndez
Girly Adventurer

Quote:
exactly
Not my first rodeo chief!!

There were a couple of ole boys that would arrange Piute rides and take newbs out and punish and demoralize them. I think they were donkey and tigger, or eyore and winnie, something like that. We had some fun with them one day when they tried to give us the "treatment". I thought we were gonna see a grown man cry.
1970 CT70hko x 6
Old 03-05-2013, 04:57 PM   #194
Jeff aka BOLT
Prefer Saturdays

Oddometer: 1,223
Quote:
so quit whining!

WHATEVER... I AM GOING ALL CAPS ON YOU !

I made a simple friendly suggestion on something that has worked well for me when trying to have a private ride on a publlic forum. Not sure how you can take that as whining... and I am out of town this weekend and never expected to be there... or get an invite. Truly !

Frankly, I have no clue what I said that implied I was butt hurt ? ? ?

Have fun... wish I was there... can't be... going to see Dad... Again... Have Fun !

Guests are encouraged.
Jeff aka BOLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:01 PM   #195
HAPPYTRAILSINC OP
single track rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excndez View Post
Not my first rodeo chief!!

There were a couple of ole boys that would arrange Piute rides and take newbs out and punish and demoralize them. I think they were donkey and tigger, or eyore and winnie, something like that. We had some fun with them one day when they tried to give us the "treatment". I thought we were gonna see a grown man cry.
Yea, heard of the animals from javi!!! seen them a few times up there, thay make funny animal noises when passing by think it was donkey

you piute ben?