User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2013, 10:23 AM   #1
Mmmmm Tater Tots OP
n00b

Oddometer: 4
Finally pulled the trigger.

I was a member here back in 2004 or so when I had my 2003 silver 950, I can't remember my "handle", and after working my way through some bikes since then last night I got myself back on the bike I have missed the most. I will be taking delivery of a 2012 990 R. I'm so stoked to be back in this saddle and can't wait to start getting miles on it once the weather gets better and I get past an upcoming foot surgery. That silver 950 was my first "learners" bike, I had ridden here and there on some of my buddies bikes but kept myself from buying myself a moto until I had the brains to not do extremely stupid things on one, since that bike I've gone through a few others and ended up swapping out a worked over 2005 Ducati Multistrada towards my new 990R. All of the bikes have been fun but I just missed that 950 a lot, it did/does everything I want to do on a moto. I hope to be adding some ride reports and contributing to the asylum as I can once I'm healed and the miles start to rack up.

I'm so STOKED.
Mmmmm Tater Tots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:31 PM   #2
smj
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 195
I know just how you feel! I took delivery of my 990 R last weekend. Only got a couple hundred miles on it, and now I've got snow and ice all over the place! With any luck, I'll get out again this weekend. Enjoy the new ride!