Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Trip Planning > Americas
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-2013, 09:34 AM   #1
pax maac OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 439
Mainland Mexico to Baja and back for Semana Santa anyone?

Well Semana Santa is quickly approaching (thats holy week for you heathens, the week before Easter) which is big vacation time for Mexicans.

Lucky for me, my wife is from La Paz and things are finally working out for me to ride to Baja.

And since she worries about me, she wants that I put out a call to see if there's anyone who wants to ride with me for any portion of my trip.

It's looking like I'll be leaving from Toluca either late afternoon on Sunday March 24th or super early Monday the 25th, with an eye towards high tailing it to Topolobampo to take the ferry across to La Paz.

I have 2 weeks off, maybe 3 from March 25 to either April 9th or 16th, so not sure exactly when I'll be crossing back.

Anybody looking to cross around that time? Or do some southern Baja riding in those 2 weeks, or who will be crossing into the mainland in early April, let me know.

I speak Spanish, so I can help those of you with communication issues. I don't know much about the TVIP's or any of that since my bike is Mexican registered, but I'll be glad to try and assist if need be.
pax maac is offline   Reply With Quote