User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2013, 05:28 PM   #1
Murkidi OP
R1100GS adict

Oddometer: 224
EnDuraLast Remanufactured Fuel Injector

Hi, I'm looking for opinions and advices on the euromotoelectric EnDuraLast Remanufactured Fuel Injector for a r1100gs, I will apreciate any opinion and expirience if any has use them

thanks

manuel
Old 03-06-2013, 05:56 PM   #2
Poolside
Syndicated

Oddometer: 11,659

The excerpt below is from their site:
"Technical Information [regarding EnDuraLast Remanufactured Fuel Injector]: Remanufactured original equipment fuel injector flows 338 cc's of fuel per minute (32.19 pounds per hour). Restore original performance by replacing leaking, worn out injection system. The electronic fuel injector (injection valve) is the termination point of the entire fuel delivery system. There is a very small allowable variance in the quality and spray pattern of the fuel delivered. Failure of this valve will result in rough idle, poor performance, and reduced mileage. Restore original performance to your leaking, worn out injection system."

There's a lot there, but the above isn't really saying anything. Seems like the product they're offering is a cleaned injector. Nothing wrong with that. Their technical information seems to focus on the issue of leaking injectors. Are your injectors leaking?

IICE Air Hotrod your GS  Fuel Injection  Tech Info  Buy  Order List  Installation
Poolside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 06:02 PM   #3
krellheat
Pepsi Challenged

Oddometer: 2,017
Send them out to have them cleaned and tested. I used http://www.mrinjector.us/index.html recommended in past posts and happy with results.

Quote:
There are some vendors out there that offer rebuilt fuel injectors but our experience testing them has shown very poor balance from one unit to another. If you have a core that fails the electrical test we recommend you buy a new unit. Most of the new ones we test provide good flow balance. We don't offer rebuilt fuel injectors. Our process is one of cleaning your good cores and installing new service parts to bring the injector back into like new performance.

Devil's advocate. Hell conscientious and informed and downright argumentative dissenter.
krellheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:25 PM   #4
Murkidi OP
R1100GS adict

Oddometer: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolside View Post
The excerpt below is from their site:
"Technical Information [regarding EnDuraLast Remanufactured Fuel Injector]: Remanufactured original equipment fuel injector flows 338 cc's of fuel per minute (32.19 pounds per hour). Restore original performance by replacing leaking, worn out injection system. The electronic fuel injector (injection valve) is the termination point of the entire fuel delivery system. There is a very small allowable variance in the quality and spray pattern of the fuel delivered. Failure of this valve will result in rough idle, poor performance, and reduced mileage. Restore original performance to your leaking, worn out injection system."
There's a lot there, but the above isn't really saying anything. Seems like the product they're offering is a cleaned injector. Nothing wrong with that. Their technical information seems to focus on the issue of leaking injectors. Are your injectors leaking?

Thanks Poolside and Krellheat, I think theres something wrong with one of the injectors because when i drive in traffic and get the engine on low rpm there is kind of a little jump and some rattle so i think could be or dirty or leaking injector, I live in venezuela and the gas stations outside the citys sometimes are reali bad quality fuel, this next week I will take them down and take the injectors to a place for the cleaning with ultrasound and test and replace of the micro-filter, if there is any problem or leaking I will go for the ones in euromotoelectric, Thanks again !!!

manuel..
Old 03-07-2013, 04:43 PM   #5
Toyanvil
Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,589
Check the O-rings, you may have an air leak. $3.00 fix.
Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know 'why' I look this way. I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved. Hell, some of the places I’ve been there weren’t even roads!
Toyanvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:15 PM   #6
scooteraug02
Dog Rancher

Oddometer: 4,256
Old 03-07-2013, 07:18 PM   #7
Poolside
Syndicated

Oddometer: 11,659

That's great! I love the 2L bottle reservoir|surge tank|return funnel, arrangement. Very creative.

IICE Air Hotrod your GS  Fuel Injection  Tech Info  Buy  Order List  Installation
Poolside is offline   Reply With Quote