User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2015, 03:43 PM   #1
guiri OP
Looking for a good home..

Oddometer: 1,152
Helmet Hook giveaway/contest..!!!

Time for a contest/giveaway from The Helmet Hook. You will be asked to also give your input/advice about my future STICKERS for the Helmet Hook.

The winner will get a Helmet Hook and a matching padlock in case you want to be able to lock your helmet and you can enter from any country.

Here's what I would like to ask you to do in order to be eligible:

Go to this link http://www.extuff.biz/helmethook/get...d-stickers.htm

Then (if you haven't already) befriend me and in the STICKER post on my FB page (https://www.facebook.com/helmet.hook ), comment on the following:

1. Which sticker do you like the best?
2. If a combination of graphic, slogan, etc, please say so. These are just ideas.
3. Ideas for other colors welcome. Remember that the purpose is for a FEW colors, to suit as MANY different riders/bikers as possible. These will be given away with orders from TheHelmetHook.com site and also included with orders sent out by resellers worldwide.
4. If you have other ideas, please post them so that we can all see them but be prepared to let me use them for my marketing purposes if you do.
5. Finally, your opinion if they should be printed in REFLECTIVE or non reflective material.

Please also share with your ridin' friends on FB and bike forums and ask their opinion.

Contest/giveaway ends May 15th around midnight EST. The winner will be RANDOMLY selected. I will assign each person a number in order and use a random generator to pick one winner. I tried some online winner drawing service last time but that didn't work which would have been much simpler but this way works too.

For those wanting to buy the helmet hook and not wait, please use the $3off discount code for a $3 discount or mention that you are a forum member and receive the forum discount (TheHelmetHook.com). If you'd like a discount for your own forum, please let me know and I'll create one for you and you can post it in your favorite forum. I'm always looking for posts and reviews in forums and social medial all over the world and also for resellers and distributors.

Those wanting some stickers when they're done, please also say so in the post and state your color preference.

You can enter from any country in the world.

Thanks to Dave Kubler and Kyle Allen for the ideas.

Thank you, George