ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2014, 09:00 AM   #1
Rex Nemo OP
horizon calling

Oddometer: 298
Free Riders Recycle Oil Change Class in San Francisco, June 12th

Free Riders Recycle Oil Change Class at Piston & Chain

Riders Recycle is sponsoring a free motorcycle oil/filter change class at Piston & Chain (1285 Folsom) in SF. Come learn this essential basic bike maintenance skill, and learn how and where to recycle your oil and filters, too. Free oil pans for first 10 participants.

First 8 signups can bring their bikes, correct filter, and preferred oil, and we'll change the oil and filter on the spot (and recycle properly, of course). The rest can observe and help out. Message me and I can help you choose the correct filter and oil. I will be bringing 14mm crush washers, which should fit the metric bikes. The shop will have a few basic tools on hand, as will I, but feel free to bring your own.

When: Thursday June 12th, 7-10 PM
Where: Piston & Chain, 1285 Folsom St @ 9th San Francisco, CA.
Cost: Free. Srsly. If we are going to ask people to recycle their oil, we should at least show 'em how.

For more info on Piston & Chain, check em out online at: http://www.pistonandchain.com/

Shoot me an email at: heidi@ridersrecycle.com and I'll sign you up for the class.