Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2014, 02:52 AM   #181
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 578
Hi WTRBOX - that's definitely a great setup. That bike is outfitted with the matte gray Nomada Pro II 38L panniers mounted to stainless steel pannier racks in the bead blast finish, stainless Holan ADV rear rack, and a matte gray 38L top case. A 6-pack of locks (keyed alike) keeps everything secured.

Our next order will go in to the factory on or about 8/15 and we've been averaging about 60 days for customer pre-orders at this point. I do have the top case and lock set in stock, and should receive the ADV rack within the next 30 days on an inbound shipment. I also have systems on order for inventory, so if one shows up sooner that matches your specs, we'll get it on it's way immediately and take the one ordered for you into inventory when it arrives.

I do have some other non-Holan options that can ship immediately, but unfortunately am out of stock on the Holan systems at the moment. Feel free to call the shop at (585) 310-ADVM or email me directly at sales AT advmotorrad DOT com with any questions or to discuss further.

Thanks!

Check out the ADV Motorrad vendor thread for great deals on adventure gear!
rotaryracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 07:12 AM   #182
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

Hi guys - received a couple of the stainless steel ADV Racks for the 2013+ R1200GS in the natural bead blast finish. If you want to add some additional luggage carrying capacity and strength to the subframe of your GSW, as well as lower the center of gravity of your top case or dry bag, this is the way to do it! We have two left from the last shipment that are not spoken for and can go out within 24 hours of your order.

You can click here or on any of the pictures below to be taken to the product page. For reference, the first few pictures are in silver powdercoat; the pictures on the red GSW are of the natural stainless. Any other questions, please let me know!

Old 09-25-2014, 01:10 PM   #183
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

The Holan Adventure racks are back in stock in bead-blast stainless and ready to ship! These tend to sell pretty quickly, so if you've been wanting to lower the center of gravity for anything carried on the rack, or just want more capacity than the factory mount will give you, this is a great way to go. The stainless racks are $369.99 and ship out within 24 hours of your order. Click here or on any of the pictures in the post above to go to the product page on our site.

We also have one Holan R1200GS LC pannier system in stock with matching bead-blast stainless racks that's not currently spoken for. This one happened to come with 38L panniers in natural aluminum; however, I do have 38L panniers in both matte gray and matte black in stock, as well as 45L panniers in matte black. These tend to be pre-sold before we can get them in from Poland, so I don't expect it will last long. Click here or on the pictures below to be taken to the pannier system product page.

As always, any questions, please feel free to email us at sales AT advmotorrad DOT com or call the shop at (585) 310-ADVM.

Thanks!

Old 10-11-2014, 11:19 PM   #184
Unstable Rider
Beyond Thunderdome

Oddometer: 2,423
Jason,

Word to you to say "thanks" again for hooking me up with some great panniers and accompanying metallurgy. The hardware you suggested was perfect, and gave me the latitude I needed.

I also appreciate your suggestion of "size" for my specific purpose, hauling the metaphoric kitchen sink with me.

They worked out sweet on the Versys, my second bike.

They cause no drag and are find in the wind.

The pic exaggerated by the 8mm fisheye lens.... really, they are just 37" across the back, 3 inches wider than my bar ends. Yes, I know my Ninja looking back tire must go for something lumpier, hey, it came with the bike.

Thanks,

Paul

~Butch Cassidy
Unstable Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 08:07 AM   #185
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

Thanks Paul! The cases look great on your Versys, and glad we could get you squared away.