Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2013, 05:31 AM   #106
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 599
Thanks GB. As you'd expect, there's more to this story than what's been communicated here. I've already emailed this individual directly and expect this will be resolved shortly.

Thanks again...

Check out the ADV Motorrad vendor thread for great deals on adventure gear!
rotaryracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:06 AM   #107
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

...and after a bit of housecleaning, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

We're still working with Holan to get an ETA on the next shipment, but are hoping to see more LC systems arriving. While we're waiting, we've stocked up on other parts for the GSW to help keep you guys well-farkled!

Rox Risers - We have both the 1.25" block riser and 2" pivoting riser in stock in New York and ready to ship! The pivoting risers can be found here and the block riser is here.

DS Bike Protection - We've got some great new products from DS Bike for the new GSW, including auxiliary light bars, cylinder head guards, rear luggage rack/top case mounts, centerstand skidplates, and more. The DS Bike stuff provides great value for the money and is very well made. I've setup a dedicated thread for the DSBP stuff here, and we'll be announcing more parts in that thread shortly!

LeoVince - We've restarted our sale pricing with free shipping on the LeoVince LV One exhaust systems we have in stock for the GSW. You can see this thread with more info on the pipe and expected power gains, and can use the 2013LC coupon code on our webstore to see your final price shipped to your door. I think you will be very happy with the number!

Thanks guys - any questions, please let me know.

Old 11-21-2013, 07:11 PM   #108
deacon51
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 352
What is the current availability of the Holan Nomada Pro panniers for the 2013+ R1200GS?
deacon51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 04:11 AM   #109
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by deacon51 View Post
What is the current availability of the Holan Nomada Pro panniers for the 2013+ R1200GS?
Hi deacon51 - thanks for your interest! We place orders and receive shipments from Poland about once a month, but most systems arriving tend to be pre-sold. I currently have one 38L system with stainless racks and matte gray cases that isn't spoken for, and can swap the cases out for 45L aluminum case with black lids that I have in stock as well. I do have top case mounts (both from Holan and DS Bike Protection) and top cases in just about all sizes and finishes.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to email me at sales AT advmotorrad DOT com or call the shop at (585) 310-ADVM.

Thanks!

Old 11-24-2013, 05:36 AM   #110
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

Just received some pictures and positive customer feedback on these Nomada-equipped GSWs - I might be biased, but the bikes look great!

Old 11-28-2013, 05:06 PM   #111
deacon51
Gnarly Adventurer

My cases arrived yesterday, thanks for the prompt shipping. I have the panniers installed and they look great! I can't wait to test them. The grey powder coat and stainless rack look great. The rack was a little bit of a challenge to get lined up, but once installed everything look straight and true. I'll take some pictures up soon.
Old 11-29-2013, 11:40 AM   #112
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

Hey deacon51 - glad to hear you've got the panniers mounted, and can't wait to see some pictures!

I do have one more 38L set in matte gray with stainless racks in stock in New York as the customer has opted to wait for 45L panniers. No wait time for shipment from Poland...this set can go out in 24-48 hours! We also have a set of 45L panniers natural aluminum with black lids (as well as a 45L top case to match) that can be swapped for the matte gray, if so desired.

We also have some cool Black Friday specials going on through end of day Monday, including a deal on the drool-worthy Hornig carbon fiber radiator covers (a.k.a. "blades"). Some teaser pics.....

rotaryracer screwed with this post 11-30-2013 at 09:10 AM
Old 11-29-2013, 07:13 PM   #113
deacon51
Gnarly Adventurer

Old 11-29-2013, 10:22 PM   #114
DrHaus
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryracer View Post
Hi Notacop01 - the 45L pannier has an exterior width of 11"; however, there is a 1/2" lip on the pannier opening to help with waterproofness. If the widest point of your helmet is less than 9.75" (10" pannier opening), it should fit, but for most larger helmets (especially dual sports helmets with visors, accessories like Bluetooth, etc.), it probably won't. A helmet does fit nicely in a 38L top box (see here for more info) with some room to spare.

Thanks!
Hi, can you tell me the length and depth of the 45L pannier? I looked through this thread and checked the website and could not find it. Thanks...
Old 11-30-2013, 06:49 AM   #115
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

Hi DrHaus - happy to help. Dimensions for the panniers are as follows (L x H x D):
  • 31L 17.5 x 15 x 8
  • 38L 17.5 x 15 x 9.5
  • 45L 17.5 x 15 x 11
Any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks!

Old 11-30-2013, 05:51 PM   #116
DrHaus
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 104
Perfect, thanks for the information!
Old 01-11-2014, 07:19 AM   #117
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

We just got another shipment from Holan and are starting to get some additional GSW systems for shop inventory (in addition to pre-orders). As of 1/11, we currently have stock of:
  • Qty 2 - Nomada Pro II System ("Special" with exhaust cut) - Natural aluminum panniers with stainless steel bead-blasted racks
  • Qty 1 - Nomada Pro II System ("Special" with exhaust cut) - Matte black panniers with powdercoated black racks
If you want the black racks with aluminum panniers, I can also mix and match racks to get the system you want. As we have them in New York, these systems can ship in 24-48 hours!

In addition to the GSW pannier systems, I have a good selection of top cases in almost all sizes (25L all the way up to the monster 62L), top case mounting plates, lock sets, and other accessories to complete your system.

I've attached a few pictures below of 38L systems....please feel free to PM, email me at sales AT advmotorrad DOT com, or call at (585) 310-ADVM.

Thanks!

Old 01-15-2014, 05:38 AM   #118
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

In addition to the new GSW systems, we also have Pyramid's new "Uber Fenda Extenda" in stock and ready to ship. Pyramid is making two models of the Extenda Fenda for the LC - the original, smaller model which helps knock down the spray while keeping the look fairly stock, and the "Uber Extenda" which really helps reduce front wheel spray by being a bit more substantial.

A nice, inexpensive way to keep muck from building up on the front of your engine! Click on any of the pictures to be linked to the product page for more info.

Old 01-17-2014, 08:36 AM   #119
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

ADV Motorrad is pleased to announce we are now the exclusive North American importer for both Rockfox Adventure Systems and BUMOT luggage. I'll have separate threads for each shortly in the vendor section, but we are very excited to add some amazing new options for your GSW! Click on any of the pictures below to be linked to the product page....

Old 01-24-2014, 05:46 AM   #120
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

Hi all....we just have one Nomada Pro II 38L natural aluminum / stainless rack pannier system left currently inventory....man, those sold fast! We do have one set of black Holan pannier racks in stock for the GSW (for the Pro system with exhaust cut pannier), as well as a bunch of new parts coming into stock from Holan, DS Bike Protection, SW-MOTECH, and others. You can see everything for the GSW here, and if something shows as "Pre-Order" and you want an ETA, please call us at (585) 310-ADVM or email sales AT advmotorrad DOT com. There's a chance we have received it and just haven't updated the stock quantity yet and, if not, can give you an ETA on when it will arrive.

We're placing another order with the Holan in mid-February and already have more GSW systems on order for shop inventory. If you want to make sure you can get a system bolted up before the snow melts or want some custom options versus standard issue, please let me know and we'll get you squared away!

Thanks again...