Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Trials
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2013, 07:15 AM   #1
Sting32 OP
Trials Evangelist

Oddometer: 1,244
Calling all Trials Clubs in north america...

While helping look for all the "club" websites, that are hosting nationals this year, I made a neat Discovery...

One club, had on the FRONT PAGE of it's website, a working link to the "North American Motorcycle Trials Club Directory" website. I have reason to believe that it is being updated when information is emailed to Bob or Trev, via a link on that very website.

I would like to Urge all clubs, to at least put a link, in the "links" pages or somewhere easy to find. I think helping people find a club near them, even if they only stumbled to your site, or directed there by another inmate for an add or article, they might see if there is a club near them.

What say you all? I tried to see if there was a link on the NATC site, but I keep getting distracted looking at other things, lol.

www.trialsclubs.us is the website for the directory
Sting32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:04 AM   #2
lineaway
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,067
I believe Bob C. did the NATC for awhile and that is why his directory exists!
lineaway is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:11 AM   #3
Sting32 OP
Trials Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lineaway View Post
I believe Bob C. did the NATC for awhile and that is why his directory exists!
You are correct Mr Lineaway. It used to be actually on NATC (mototrials.us) site. I hunted around and it is NOT there, nor can I find a link.

If I had the MONEY and all that I would have my own website, and keep some data up there, to help. But I don't and because I think I had several conversations via email with 2 people that were maintaining the list (was one of them you?). I knew he/they moved the location of the list, I didnt know they removed all references to it at NATC, maybe they said so and I missed that. I no longer have those emails.

I think maybe local clubs could keep the list alive, if we all link to it? I dunno, maybe a dum bass way to think... you tell me.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:21 PM   #4
lineaway
Beastly Adventurer

There was supposed to be a new `u.s.` website starting march 1st. Not sure who was doing it ,but it has not happened. Got the info from RYP.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:17 PM   #5
laser17
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 636
I heard about that site as well. It seemed like there was very little specifics associated with it other than the US importers were seemingly behind it. I was curious if that meant they would be on it and provide content but never got an answer other than what a sponsorship cost. Seemed high given the lack of info at that time.
laser17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 06:17 PM   #6
NMTrailboss
Team Dead End

Oddometer: 5,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting32 View Post
I have reason to believe that it is being updated when information is emailed to Bob or Trev, via a link on that very website.

Just for reference, Bob C. is a member of NMTA and goes by 'Southmt' here on ADV. He may still have the list.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:45 AM   #7
Sting32 OP
Trials Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMTrailboss View Post
Just for reference, Bob C. is a member of NMTA and goes by 'Southmt' here on ADV. He may still have the list.
Yeah ol Bob replied to me sending him info about NEngland club, which I find out just after I hit send, that Laser must be involved with? so he probably got 2 emails, about updated web address hehehe.

Laser, you going to publish on here (and the other boards) the Nat schedule with the links to websites for everyone? or did you put it up somewhere else already?

BTW, "UMTA" club, I guess isn't responsible for the MN rounds, but they might "help" out by hosting info, nobody knows yet, according to my source.
Old 03-16-2013, 04:42 AM   #8
laser17
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 636
I have the New England and National schedule online (events page) at: www.newenglandtrials.com

I dont have the NY or MN events linked yet but will be updating the site should they turn up.

The new Moto-trials USA site is now online as well, so I expect that will be a good info resource for the nationals. I included a link to all the major forums on the links page. (including the new M-T USA site)
laser17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:55 AM   #9
lineaway
Beastly Adventurer

http://moto-trials.com/
Old 11-26-2013, 06:30 PM   #10
Southmt
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMTrailboss View Post
Wow, I'm replying to an ancient post, but.... yeah, I did the NATC (and TdN) websites, but they got moved elsewhere. The Club Directory disappeared. So I set up the new domain with the club directory, and am hoping to keep it current. If I get updates, and if clubs link to it, it'll work. This isn't meant to compete with the NATC site, they (last I looked) just don't have this resource, which I think is pretty important.

Bob Clancy
NM
bob@southmtpages.com

Southmt screwed with this post 11-27-2013 at 12:23 PM
Southmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:45 AM   #11
Sting32 OP
Trials Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southmt View Post
Wow, I'm replying to an ancient post, but.... yeah, I did the NATC (and TdN) websites, but they got moved elsewhere. The Club Directory disappeared. So I set up the new domain with the club directory, and am hoping to keep it current. If I get updates, and if clubs link to it, it'll work. This isn't meant to compete with the NATC site, they (last I looked) just don't have this resource, which I think is pretty important.

Bob Clancy
NM
bob@southmtpages.com

I just got to say Thanks Bob, that clublist is very helpful, IMHO at least!