ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Layin' down tracks > GPS Tracks - West & PNW
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2009, 09:32 PM   #1
mmcander OP
CelticRider
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Oddometer: 41
Eek Tracks in Lost Coast area - CA

Heidi and I are spending the weekend in the lost coast area camping and would appreciate any tracks you would suggest in the area - they should be beginner tracks ....we are beginners...thank you
mmcander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 10:19 AM   #2
christian
Exchange your GPS Track!
 
christian's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Location: Redwood City, CA
Oddometer: 2,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmcander
Heidi and I are spending the weekend in the lost coast area camping and would appreciate any tracks you would suggest in the area - they should be beginner tracks ....we are beginners...thank you
as always, usual road - then maybe http://www.gpsxchange.com/phpBB2/vie...ght=lost+coast or some of the sheetiron http://www.gpsxchange.com/phpBB2/vie...ight=sheetiron
__________________
KTM 690 Lynx fairing for sale - excellent condition

KTM 950 ADV '05.5
KTM 690 '10
christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 11:11 AM   #3
Clem Kevin
Nude With Boots
 
Clem Kevin's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: San Clemente, CA
Oddometer: 872
I'm gonna revive this old thread, but I clicked those links and I don't see anything for tracks, I have no idea what I'm doing though. Are they just missing or am I stupid?
Clem Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:29 AM   #4
StuartV
Motorcyclist
 
StuartV's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Bristow, VA
Oddometer: 1,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clem Kevin View Post
I'm gonna revive this old thread, but I clicked those links and I don't see anything for tracks, I have no idea what I'm doing though. Are they just missing or am I stupid?
I just clicked the link to GPSXchange.com and had the same question. Then I noticed this, in the upper right corner:

Quote:
You need to upload 1 track log to be able to download other's files.
__________________
- Stu
'09 R12GS, '05 GSX-R1000
Iron Butt # 4999, WERA/CCS EX # 666 (currently, expired), AMA Life Member
Racer, Drummer, Bassist, Software Engineer
StuartV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:31 AM   #5
StuartV
Motorcyclist
 
StuartV's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Bristow, VA
Oddometer: 1,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by christian View Post
Just for future readers, FYI, it's "Usal Rd", not "Usual Rd".

And my City Navigator NA 2013.10 map (on my Garmin GPS) took me right to the southern end of it (and up it, until we hit a Closed For Winter gate).
__________________
- Stu
'09 R12GS, '05 GSX-R1000
Iron Butt # 4999, WERA/CCS EX # 666 (currently, expired), AMA Life Member
Racer, Drummer, Bassist, Software Engineer
StuartV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:36 AM   #6
christian
Exchange your GPS Track!
 
christian's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Location: Redwood City, CA
Oddometer: 2,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartV View Post
I just clicked the link to GPSXchange.com and had the same question. Then I noticed this, in the upper right corner:
actually now you just need to be a registered user to access the files
__________________
KTM 690 Lynx fairing for sale - excellent condition

KTM 950 ADV '05.5
KTM 690 '10
christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 09:06 PM   #7
chrish4ku
Studly Adventurer
 
chrish4ku's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: San Leandro, CA
Oddometer: 737
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartV View Post
Just for future readers, FYI, it's "Usal Rd", not "Usual Rd".

And my City Navigator NA 2013.10 map (on my Garmin GPS) took me right to the southern end of it (and up it, until we hit a Closed For Winter gate).
Any idea when that gate opens? We plan to ride it mid April.
__________________
_______________________
Chris
I don't normally ride on the street,,,but when I do,,I prefer lane splitting.
2011 KTM 990 Adventure / KTM 500 EXC
Chris' Sat Tracker
chrish4ku is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 02:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014