ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Day Trippin'
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-22-2013, 02:37 PM   #16
Rango
Phaneropter
 
Rango's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: Kingdom of Belgium
Oddometer: 1,098
Fixed it for you:


Impressive.
__________________
Moriunt omnes pauci vivunt
Rango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 05:00 PM   #17
whatsgnu
Scheissekopf
 
whatsgnu's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: S. VT / W. MA
Oddometer: 279
Congrats on the ride !!

I bought a Cross Roads in Feb and am just waiting for this damn snow in New England to go away so I can ride it. Glad to hear that you like the bike and it worked well for your ride. Everything I've read about the Cross Roads has been good, everyone seems to like them. And yes, black is by far the fastest color !!
__________________
'08 Wee-strom ABS
'12 Victory Cross Roads
Now, if I could just put off procrastinating
Tact is for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic.
whatsgnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:14 AM   #18
fishslapr OP
Adventurer
 
fishslapr's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2013
Location: So Cal
Oddometer: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsgnu View Post
Congrats on the ride !!

I bought a Cross Roads in Feb and am just waiting for this damn snow in New England to go away so I can ride it. Glad to hear that you like the bike and it worked well for your ride. Everything I've read about the Cross Roads has been good, everyone seems to like them. And yes, black is by far the fastest color !!
I think you will be very happy with it. I've had mine a year & 5 weeks, put over 33,000 miles on it so far It handles so good it is hard to believe it is such a large bike. You can scrape the boards, but you have to be puttin it to it to do so.

Thanks Rango for fixin my pic. I'll spend some more time figgrn' it out...
fishslapr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:43 PM   #19
boyfester
Urban Explorer
 
boyfester's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Location: Costa Mesa
Oddometer: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishslapr View Post
I think you will be very happy with it. I've had mine a year & 5 weeks, put over 33,000 miles on it so far It handles so good it is hard to believe it is such a large bike. You can scrape the boards, but you have to be puttin it to it to do so.

Thanks Rango for fixin my pic. I'll spend some more time figgrn' it out...
Nice picture Fishslapr! I use photobucket for my posts. Just remember that you have to keep the pictures in photobucket or the links will die.

boyfester
boyfester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:16 PM   #20
fishslapr OP
Adventurer
 
fishslapr's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2013
Location: So Cal
Oddometer: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by boyfester View Post
Nice picture Fishslapr! I use photobucket for my posts. Just remember that you have to keep the pictures in photobucket or the links will die.

boyfester
I'm really happy with the bike! thanks again!

fishslapr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 07:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014