User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-2013, 04:54 AM   #1
prado04 OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 38
Stockton beach

Hi long time forum reader first time rider report. Here are some photo of my trip to stockton beach. It is practice for a outback trip that I plan to do next year up throught central Australia.
This is a photo of me coming back to Lavis lane entry, I was suprise how well I was going after 1 hour on the sand, Lean back and power is the key.
Having a pit of fun see how big I can get a rooster tail happening. What I can say if my bike a DRZ400 only had a brand new knobie tyre fitted, If you are after speed get a paddle tyre but I was happy with what I got as I don't plain on going back to stockton due to it being a 3 hour drive.[URL=http://s39.photobucket.com/user/Dudleymini/media/stockton005.jpg.html]

The hole day was not acciedent free I found a jump and as you can see it did not end well but all you can hear on the go-pro is me laughing due to it happen so quickley. I did learn alot inthe hole day of riding, I am more comfortable on the bike, but when I fit a 28L fuel tank and side bag and camping gear I think the bike will handle very different.

Well I hope everyone enjoy looking at the photos.
If your bike has rego the hole beach from Anna bay to lavis lane alone the beach is open. Then after Lavis lane all the way to the ship wreck is open from the beach to the bush.
prado04 is offline   Reply With Quote