User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2014, 11:54 AM   #1
Ricardo Kuhn OP
a.k.a. Mr Rico Suave

Oddometer: 12,223
Pissed Autogermana (BMW Colombia) pesimo suporte al consumidor

All the BMW Attitude with out any of the know how or even the spare parts to fix the mistakes..

Por ahora el blog/articulo es en Espanol, pero me imagino que si te interesa el asunto algo de Espanol tienes que saber..

La pesadilla de Esteban

El blog tiene muchas opiniones y experiencias, casi que 100% negativas.
Old 08-02-2014, 05:54 PM   #2
Ricardo Kuhn OP
a.k.a. Mr Rico Suave

Oddometer: 12,223
I think we can do this part in Ingles, this guys need weapons, tricks and/or tactics to defend them self's from the monopoly..

First of all to keep your warranty ALL the services need to be perform by the dealer and if parts are need it (Not under warranty) they need to be purchase at the store (Aka order from Germany and that can take some time) plus the parts cost about double than euro retail prices (No idea why such a high mark up)..

For that, I suggest them to buy a shitload of Jim's DVD's and perform as much work as they can for them selfs (and deal with the warranty's as a gamble), also buy from Chicago BMW (If they still have the 20% off deal) or places like the bemmer boneward (new and/or used), that way they can save some money to paid for the DHL/fedex shipping cost, what else can you think about it..

Colombia has a ton of rules about imports (many other country's do to) and most of the bikes end up getting purchase new for about 60% more than the retail cost in Europe, and NO you can not bring used bikes into the country (at least not legally or with out "greasing" a bunch of bearings, levers and pulleys) hey at least you get your picture taken next to a really hot "Umbrella girl" when you recipe the bike (not like that is that difficult in Colombia..) after that they don't even respond to your calls, unless is about money for THEM..

Legal stuff I have no clue but apparently the dealer usually wins the litigation (since nothing has change in years) in my eyes the best thing is to start writing the mother ship in Germany and make waves until they do something from the top..

Any other ideas, suggestions, etc are very welcome

Ricardo Kuhn screwed with this post 08-02-2014 at 09:00 PM
Ricardo Kuhn is offline   Reply With Quote