Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2013, 07:07 PM   #16
chevmekanik
Adventurer

Oddometer: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by skysailor View Post
The guy was "armed" with a fucking stapler! If you were waving a stapler at me and I shot you dead, I'd never see the light of day!! The only stupid people here were the cops! Lock the shooter up, and throw away the key! Ass Hole.

NOW THERE'S the response I was waiting for!!!

They didn't " shoot him dead " , many more people have been tasered and not died than people who have.

Do your research! Asshole
chevmekanik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:04 PM   #17
skysailor
Rat Rider

Oddometer: 3,456
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevmekanik View Post
NOW THERE'S the response I was waiting for!!!

They didn't " shoot him dead " , many more people have been tasered and not died than people who have.

Do your research! Asshole
Do your's! He fucking died. they shot him and he DIED! How's that for a FACT?? Some people have been shot with .375 H&H magnums and lived. What's YOUR POINT??

IF they hadn't tasered him....guess what.....HE'D BE ALIVE What part of THAT are you too stupid to understand????

Edited by myself, because I was a little to impolite there.....I don't tend to go on that much of a rant, but C'MON MAN.....the COP did in fact cause this guy's death.....I take that pretty seriously.

skysailor screwed with this post 04-12-2013 at 07:38 AM
skysailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:16 PM   #18
skysailor
Rat Rider

Somebody died because they couldn't speak English. A blatant example of over-reaction by police. And some people are brain dead enough to think it was justifiable. People make me want to puke! Four to one. Guns and teasers vs. a stapler. give me a fucking break! This was just short of MURDER! All COPs involved in this in any way, should be unemployed. The guy who pulled the trigger should be placed in jail......at very least manslaughter!! It's not okay for someone to die through ignorance.
Lyle
Old 04-11-2013, 09:54 PM   #19
Fishenough
Team Lurker

Oddometer: 126
Bluhduh

Quote:
Somebody died because they couldn't speak English. A blatant example of over-reaction by police. And some people are brain dead enough to think it was justifiable. People make me want to puke! Four to one. Guns and teasers vs. a stapler. give me a fucking break! This was just short of MURDER! All COPs involved in this in any way, should be unemployed. The guy who pulled the trigger should be placed in jail......at very least manslaughter!! It's not okay for someone to die through ignorance.
Lyle

Agreed! But I also ask the question, as someone who has visited many airport and customs officers over 30 years; How do you think officers act towards a travelers aggressive behavior from Eastern Europe and through out all of Asia? I've never visited Africa, and only once toured South America; but would ask the same question about Mexico and central American countries.

Which brings me to one of the reasons why I'm happy to return to Canada: I like to think we don't have to worry about back room justice. And that all should be accountable for there actions,

guess not
Fishenough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:58 PM   #20
Tengai In Toronto
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 191
I feel like the last few years have been a taserfest in Canada.

I feel that it's just lazy policework to rely on a taser to subdue someone as opposed to physically restraining them etc. Especially when the individual is unarmed.

Also, anyone recently hear about the Toronto subway cop that wrestled a woman to the ground, straddled her, and cuffed her, for refusing to pay?

Hope his mother's proud of him!
'93 Dnepr MT-11
'83 Vespa Primavera ET3
Tengai In Toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:35 PM   #21
skysailor
Rat Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengai In Toronto View Post

I feel that it's just lazy policework to rely on a taser to subdue someone as opposed to physically restraining them etc. Especially when the individual is unarmed.

Also, anyone recently hear about the Toronto subway cop that wrestled a woman to the ground, straddled her, and cuffed her, for refusing to pay?

They claim she couldn't prove she had paid THREE DOLLARS AND SEVENTY FIVE CENTS! Should have taesered her ass!
Old 04-12-2013, 03:42 AM   #22
gto3
Adventurer

Oddometer: 85
People are dying when being zapped with tasers because the police are misusing them(and they know it).If you zap somebody once with a taser the majority of people are on the floor in a split second.In the case of this polish dude it is pretty clear from the video he was down and the police continued to zap him over and over again.The number of people killed with tasers is now in the hundreds btw

gto3 screwed with this post 04-12-2013 at 03:48 AM
gto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 05:30 AM   #23
tattewell
Mad Poser

Oddometer: 757
Quote:

Quote:
They claim she couldn't prove she had paid THREE DOLLARS AND SEVENTY FIVE CENTS! Should have taesered her ass!
This way of thinking is why im glad I no longer live in Canada... Sadly I'll have to return to this retarded way of thinking.

Laws are laws, I don't agree with all of them, but if some social degenerate wants to break them, then yeah, throw the book at them.

This isn't the French revolution where their stealing bread to feed a starving child.

P.S. I've been to Poland, and that shit don't fly in their airports either...
tattewell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:15 AM   #24
GB
Mod Squad

Oddometer: 55,591
Please keep it civil.. no need for name calling towards one another..

Those who called them "POS cops" seems fitting espcially that the guy was tasered again when he was down.. the 4 of them couldn't have jumped on him when he was on his back and cuffed him? And they lied about it, till the video proved otherwise.
Old 04-12-2013, 07:26 AM   #25
ghostrider.y2k
ride enything but HD

Oddometer: 871
The older generations from the eastern part of Europe do not trust the crooked cops out there, if is Poland, Ukraine, Russia or other countries of eastern block. This is why this situation escalated to what become a murder of innocent person.
This situation was result of language barrier and lazy cop who did not give crap.
This guy lands in a country where hi do not speak the language and with out knowing what is going on being hold for 10 hr! I doubt there was a translator present to let him know why hi is being hold, anybody would get agitated. There is no excuse to point a gun, teaser or any kind of weapon to the person who do not understand you, they will take all means to defend them self, in this case the Polish guy did just that.

GP640 "I always wondered why, after 10 hours, a Polish speaking person could not be found in an International airport.
I'd bet if it happened at Pearson it would have taken 10 minutes to find somebody who could help the guy."

There is impossible that in that Airport there was no Polish speaking person or translator. Cops did not give a shit, this poor guy fly around the world to live a better life and gets killed at the airport.

I seen my share of corrupt cops, power hungry mfuckers. They toad that is ok to abuse public at any point they want.I live in Poland for 18 years. With no bs I seen with my own eyes how cops took bribes to let people off from traffic citation.

There is a good share of bad cops, here is few from my area who teaser a innocent guy who happen to be also Polish and hi had no language barrier to tell cops about his hart condition. Cops tease him anyway and charge him with bogus charge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8URh54cV5MM

"w strone slonca..........."
ghostrider.y2k is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:52 AM   #26
Steve G.
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 6,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider.y2k View Post
The older generations from the eastern part of Europe do not trust the crooked cops out there, if is Poland, Ukraine, Russia or other countries of eastern block. This is why this situation escalated to what become a murder of innocent person.
This situation was result of language barrier and lazy cop who did not give crap.
This guy lands in a country where hi do not speak the language and with out knowing what is going on being hold for 10 hr! I doubt there was a translator present to let him know why hi is being hold, anybody would get agitated. There is no excuse to point a gun, teaser or any kind of weapon to the person who do not understand you, they will take all means to defend them self, in this case the Polish guy did just that.

GP640 "I always wondered why, after 10 hours, a Polish speaking person could not be found in an International airport.
I'd bet if it happened at Pearson it would have taken 10 minutes to find somebody who could help the guy."

There is impossible that in that Airport there was no Polish speaking person or translator. Cops did not give a shit, this poor guy fly around the world to live a better life and gets killed at the airport.

I seen my share of corrupt cops, power hungry mfuckers. They toad that is ok to abuse public at any point they want.I live in Poland for 18 years. With no bs I seen with my own eyes how cops took bribes to let people off from traffic citation.

There is a good share of bad cops, here is few from my area who teaser a innocent guy who happen to be also Polish and hi had no language barrier to tell cops about his hart condition. Cops tease him anyway and charge him with bogus charge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8URh54cV5MM

He was not held for 10 hrs. He cleared customs within minutes of getting off the plane. Inferior airport security [not the RCMP initially] basically watched this guy [he was obviously mentally disturbed or mentally disabled, but that's besides the point] meander around in circles for at least 9 hrs in the baggage area without sending someone down to check him out. Only after he started getting violent [yeah, chucking chairs and computers around] were RCMP dispatched. So,,,from one level of scum bag entrenched security, to a level of entrenched scum bag security with guns and electrical imobilization devices, this screwed in the head dude had no chance.

Systems failed,,,,,,, people in high level secuirity failed,,,,,,,,improperly placed paramilitary personel failed, and a traveler failed,,,failed to follow the most basic of traveller movement within that airport, heck a smart canine just following everyone else would have been outside with the taxis within minutes. ABSOLUTELY no excuse to tazer the guy within 45 seconds of initial RCMP contact. Clearly the final judgement of fail MUST be placed on the RCMP,,,who I feel failed to keep the same standards of minimum requirement and capability across ALL their recruits out of Regina. Clearly, in an effort to build their ranks along the same lines as the great and fantastic ethnic diversity that Canada is,,,they allowed inferior capability people to enter their ranks, and clearly drop the "filter" away from the stream to more easily allow this. It appears that the YVR Airport mini detatchment, with it's much lower 'risk of engagement' is where they send RCMP personel who have less capability to deal with high pressure dealings.
Steve G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:02 AM   #27
triplenickel
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,422
Quote:

I agree with everything except the lazy police work part, I think it boils down to risk mitigation during the takedown. Cops don't know if you have a knife in your pocket, they don't know if you're high as fuck with mega strength, they don't know if you're a 6th degree taekwonjujitsukaratejudo ninja MMA stud that will break them in half. I'm not defeneding this situation, just a general thought on proper use.

PG007
"Up there where you eat moose-cock you must all be rockets scientists."
triplenickel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:43 AM   #28
skysailor
Rat Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplenickel View Post
I agree with everything except the lazy police work part, I think it boils down to risk mitigation during the takedown. Cops don't know if you have a knife in your pocket, they don't know if you're high as fuck with mega strength, they don't know if you're a 6th degree taekwonjujitsukaratejudo ninja MMA stud that will break them in half. I'm not defeneding this situation, just a general thought on proper use.
If they had even half a brain, and they were worried about all the above, you would think they'd step back until they had assessed the threat? I'll just bet the woman withholding the $3.75 looked like a martial artist! Nobody had any right to even lay a hand on her, let alone subject her to the physical abuse she suffered. With a half descent lawyer, she should end up owning half the TTC!
Lyle
Old 04-12-2013, 11:46 AM   #29
skysailor
Rat Rider

We had a native woman in Kenora shot by a police woman, because she was threatening to slash her wrists with a butter knife. The police woman was not smart enough to call backup? They were several metres from each other. Again....NO threat. She almost died from the gunshot wound. "Stop trying to kill yourself, or I'll shoot...." Yah, Okay.
Old 04-12-2013, 05:06 PM   #30
ghostrider.y2k
ride enything but HD

Oddometer: 871
Quote:
Originally Posted by triplenickel View Post
I vote for braver cops with common sense .

Here is a idiot, and we pay his salary.

"w strone slonca..........."
ghostrider.y2k is online now   Reply With Quote