Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Racing
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2013, 06:29 AM   #511
skwidd
where does this lead?

Oddometer: 16,645

Accordingly, Mike Alessi is hereby held responsible for the actions of his crew members, and is fined $5,000, which fine is suspended pending successful completion of a one-year probationary period. If during said probationary period there are any further public displays of misconduct by any team or crew member associated with Mike Alessi, said fine shall become due immediately and participation in all further competition will be suspended indefinitely.

'02 BN125 Eliminator, oversize 150 rear tire, 1 down on the front sprocket, Amsoil full synthetic race oil, dual gremlin bells
skwidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 06:30 AM   #512
skwidd
where does this lead?

Given the team misconduct and sequence of events as outlined above and its detrimental effect on the series, effective immediately, all credentials issued to MCR are hereby revoked pending receipt of payment of the $10,000 fine issued to Mike Alessi.

'02 BN125 Eliminator, oversize 150 rear tire, 1 down on the front sprocket, Amsoil full synthetic race oil, dual gremlin bells
Old 07-23-2013, 07:21 AM   #513
RedRocket
Yeah! I want Cheesy Poofs

Oddometer: 19,220
So judging by your level of personal joy you either got fired as Alessi's tire changer, or he still owes you money.
RedRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:27 AM   #514
zenjen
Go Outside

Oddometer: 2,625
I didn't hear the show on Pulp MX, but the threads on VitalMX.com are reporting that Tony Alessi called into the show and made some BSC accusations.

Reportedly, he said that Davey Coombs attacked Jeff and Jeff has filed charges on Coombs. - He also said he was going to take down MX Sports within two years and that the company was running a drug ring.

Tony needs some professional help.
zenjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:37 AM   #515
skwidd
where does this lead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRocket View Post
So judging by your level of personal joy you either got fired as Alessi's tire changer, or he still owes you money.
It's a shame I can't dance, woot woot!

Old 07-23-2013, 07:38 AM   #516
emerson.biguns
All idiot, no savant

Oddometer: 10,042
Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoKat View Post

Those dirt clods hurt!
emerson.biguns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:42 AM   #517
skwidd
where does this lead?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=iTYVjlgSrg0

Old 07-23-2013, 07:47 AM   #518
skwidd
where does this lead?

Damn these kids are fast, from Wikipedia:

In October 2011, Alessi signed with team MotoConcepts, along with his brother Jeff "Laser" Alessi, to race aboard a Suzuki RMZ-450. Alessi scored eleven top ten finishes during the 2012 AMA Supercross season which included three top five finishes. He finished the series with a career best sixth place overall.[15]

Old 07-23-2013, 08:04 AM   #519
zenjen
Go Outside

Oddometer: 2,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by skwidd View Post
It's a shame I can't dance, woot woot!
zenjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 09:10 AM   #520
D.T.
One wheel wonder...

Oddometer: 9,680
Quote:

Races are here this weekend, dunno if'n Imma gunna make it or not for $40 bucks.
D.T. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 09:37 AM   #521
triumph406
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 151
Maybe a few of you who are celebrating the downfall of the Alessi's ought to spare a thought for the mechanics, big rig drivers etc who are probably now unemployed.
triumph406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 09:56 AM   #522
RedRocket

Quote:
Originally Posted by triumph406 View Post
Maybe a few of you who are celebrating the downfall of the Alessi's ought to spare a thought for the mechanics, big rig drivers etc who are probably now unemployed.
I think it's really only Skwidd that feels so strongly negative, but he has some personal and embarrassing personal issue with the Alessi family.
Maybe he was a young racer too and got his ass handed to him by Mike, but instead of improving himself like Villopoto did, he just gets his idea of revenge in this thread.
Old 07-23-2013, 09:59 AM   #523
nachtflug OP
infidel

Oddometer: 45,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelness View Post
I apologize for my earlier ignorance. I just learned how much more dangerous green lasers are than the old fashioned red laser pointers. I take it back that it wasn't that serious. BTW Natch did you make it to Washougal after all? I know in the beginning of the thread you had it on your wish list.
all is forgiven. for your pennance bow towards Sweden and say 5 hail Ake Jonnson's.

Washougal is still on my wish list and is now on the top of my wish list. I really want to see that track but it will have to wait till next year. Still had a good year to date with the Dallas SX, Budds Creek, Southwick, Unadilla VMX, Unadilla Pro ATV MX, and Unadilla proper coming in 2 weeks, and then will complete the Unadilla Grand Slam with the GNCC in September.

And if all goes as planned I'll have a Nikon D4 by this weekend..
nachtflug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 10:01 AM   #524
nachtflug OP
infidel

Oddometer: 45,733
Quote:
I think it's really only Skwidd that feels so strongly negative, but he has some personal and embarrassing personal issue with the Alessi family.
you always question Skwidd's lack of fondness for the Alessi's but if half the stories are true they are a collective disgraceful lot. Yet you continue to ignore that. Why is that?
nachtflug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 10:16 AM   #525
RedRocket

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachtflug View Post
you always question Skwidd's lack of fondness for the Alessi's but if half the stories are true they are a collective disgraceful lot. Yet you continue to ignore that. Why is that?
I haven't made a point of researching a time before I paid any attention to MX.
I question Skwidd because he seems to have some personal issue, but keeps it secret.
He seems to have a genuine HATE for the surname. Teenagers are just stupid in general, and Skwidd can't get past 10 years ago.