User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2014, 07:03 PM   #1
Corsica101 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 337
Tires in Punta Arenas...for 1190R:))

Hi all, could anybody confirm if there's a bike shop in Punta Arenas (S Chile) that sell tires? Any address? Met a German guy on a beemer, dha, and said he was getting a new rear Heidenau in P.Arenas. In Rio Gallagos right now and wouldn't mind fitting some fresh rubber before go for Ushuaia...
Will get to writing something in the form of a ride report somehow someday, but now just having a blast cruising.
Looks like I'm the first to ride a 1190 in Argentina and maybe to get to Ushuaia...wohooow...better send my pick to KTM:))
BTW the bike is riding like a dream so far...Almost 12000k's on the clock, about 5000 in Argentina and about 1000k's gravel road. Fully loaded 2 up and rides absolutely like a train on rails, very easy to manage on the gravel, with the suspension set correctly she doesn't bottom out and cruising 130-145Km/hr is no biggy either, if it isn't blowing 400knots!
...and I'm so f'ing addicted to this engine:)))
No shortage off admirers either here. The Argentinians are very keen to ask questions and can't stop admiring the bike....looove it

http://s1274.photobucket.com/user/Morphy101/slideshow/
Corsica101 is offline   Reply With Quote