User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2013, 10:50 PM   #1
fullmetalscooter OP
Let me take this duck off

Oddometer: 2,777
any one got the honda elite 110 aka honda lead 110 in europe

any one got the 2010 honda elite 110 aka honda lead 110 in Europe. Still being sold over there 2008 to now I believe . Just wondering about them and how you like it? How close to 100 MPG does it really get?

fullmetalscooter screwed with this post 04-13-2013 at 02:26 PM
fullmetalscooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:12 AM   #2
don63
Adventurer

Oddometer: 11
Checking on fuelly the lowest is 68mpg and the highest is 110. It looks like the average is about 89. Ingot 76 right now, but I think it was because I ran the last tank wide open and I was low on oil.
don63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:06 PM   #3
fullmetalscooter OP

It s seem that the elite 110 is also called the beat in Mexico and Philippines. Dio in India . Main diff head light and turn signal .

fullmetalscooter screwed with this post 04-18-2013 at 12:15 AM
fullmetalscooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:35 AM   #4
Cortez
BAZINGA!

Oddometer: 6,909
It'll do 100MPG @ 40-45mph constant.

SOLD: '03 Peugeot Speedfight2, '07 Kawasaki ER6F ABS, '06 Kymco Agility 125, '12 Kymco Downtown 300i ABS
My Flickr gallery --- My 500px gallery
Cortez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 12:18 AM   #5
fullmetalscooter OP

I think if I can get the one I m looking at for 2250 with 255 miles on it, I buy it . Only 2 thing I dislike so far is the handle bars are far to low and also the turn singles and light plancement. Then again I ve got the head lights and turn light off a sym scooter that I can graft into the front lower cowling .
Old 04-20-2013, 10:50 AM   #6
damasovi
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmetalscooter View Post
It s seem that the elite 110 is also called the beat in Mexico and Philippines. Dio in India . Main diff head light and turn signal .
no we don't get the Elite 110, it is not the beat. I have the beat and the first thing you will notice from the spec sheet is FI vs Carbs, and 110 vs 103 cc then you look at the scooter and the headlights are up on the handle bars (elite) vs lower (beat), and I am guessing here 12 vs 10 in tires? the beat has 10's and the brakes, Front disc brake up front for the elite vs drum brakes for the beat

in terms os mpg I always get upper 70's doing city and small hwy full power mode, and when I have gone on long rides hwy with a constant 70 km/hr I got over 90. On the dash bore there is a green zone label ECONO 20-40 km/hr and honda claims you will get 60 km/lt (around 138 mpg), I have never try, it is too slow for hwy or not real for city (because of all the stop and go).

Damasovi
Old 04-20-2013, 11:04 AM   #7
alicethomas
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 431
Lead 110 (with 12" front wheel, Honda Code "SCV") is discontinued in Germany, Vision 110 ("NSC", with 14" front wheel in 2012 and 16" in 2013) is the new model.
http://www.spritmonitor.de/de/uebers...nkm=&gearing=3
The average of now 2.57 litre/100km equals to 91 mpg (us).
Constant moderate driving (in contrast to city rush hour) would easily return >>100mpg.
alicethomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 11:16 PM   #8
fullmetalscooter OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by damasovi View Post
no we don't get the Elite 110, it is not the beat. I have the beat and the first thing you will notice from the spec sheet is FI vs Carbs, and 110 vs 103 cc then you look at the scooter and the headlights are up on the handle bars (elite) vs lower (beat), and I am guessing here 12 vs 10 in tires? the beat has 10's and the brakes, Front disc brake up front for the elite vs drum brakes for the beat

in terms os mpg I always get upper 70's doing city and small hwy full power mode, and when I have gone on long rides hwy with a constant 70 km/hr I got over 90. On the dash bore there is a green zone label ECONO 20-40 km/hr and honda claims you will get 60 km/lt (around 138 mpg), I have never try, it is too slow for hwy or not real for city (because of all the stop and go).

Damasovi
I really can't say beyond what I ve read else where but often frames , engine etc are used by makers of bike for more then one scooter etc. Not saying you not right but I wouldn't put it pass honda to upgrade from carb to EFJ for other markets with different body work , different head lights etc. They price point they can sell something at is the bottom line. Cheapest New scooter by honda here is 3 grand plus but you half that down there. 2 grand get you a 150 CC bike which makes me Jealous of you.
Old 04-21-2013, 11:23 PM   #9
fullmetalscooter OP

Well I went looking for the real oem HOnda service manual and found a link for it. http://www.mediafire.com/?vg8kdov3d076kgl
2009 version manual from England but its same as are elite 110 . Hope that helps someone out there
Old 04-23-2013, 03:58 PM   #10
LarryRickenbacker
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 313
Comparatively big seller in Shreveport,La.

Howdy,

My local Honda dealer (Shreveport,La.) told me that this now discontinued bike was thier top selling scooter-until Honda discontinued it. I'd have predicted the PCX 125 to have sold better! BTW, Since Dec. of 2010 I've been the very satisified owner of the Honda Sh150i, a poor seller.
LarryRickenbacker is offline   Reply With Quote