Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Ride reports
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2014, 10:18 AM   #151
cldiver
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 125
Johnny Thank you for an excellent report. I enjoyed every aspect of it . I will probably never have the chance to ride those places but at least I have a sense of the places you went thru your report.

I laughed so much, at work, that the other cubicle rats had to see what was so funny. You are a great ambassador for motorcyclists.

I hope your adventures continue.

Wade
cldiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 11:05 PM   #152
JohnnyTh OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by cldiver View Post
Johnny Thank you for an excellent report. I enjoyed every aspect of it . I will probably never have the chance to ride those places but at least I have a sense of the places you went thru your report.

I laughed so much, at work, that the other cubicle rats had to see what was so funny. You are a great ambassador for motorcyclists.

I hope your adventures continue.

Wade
Thank you. At the moment it looks like there will noe be much adventure this year as my work have taken me to South-Korea. I might be working there the next year. It is a adventure in its self but i miss my bike. Might need to buy one in Korea to.
JohnnyTh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 11:37 PM   #153
GentlyBentley
Lost Logger

Oddometer: 9
Hi Johnny
Thanks for a well written and interresting report. Went through it over Easter, my own bike still resting on the centrestand, waiting for spares.
I'm sorry to hear about your experience in Denmark on your way home. I, for instance, would never have given you the "finger" for what you did, I would have driven you directly in the ditch without warning . No, unfortunately, a lot of Danes still live by "The law of Jante", something taken out of an old book, written by Axel Sandemose, but still effective today http://www.janteloven.dk/
Hope you'll get more bitumen under your weels in the near future!
Best wishes
Bent
GentlyBentley is offline   Reply With Quote