ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Rockies It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2013, 03:34 PM   #1
bdx OP
Wheeeee!

Oddometer: 163
Foothills BMW

I have been critical of BMW dealers on here in the past. In the past I have been made to feel that I didn't belong and I was more of a bother than a customer. Plus I got the feeling that they thought I was always trying to "pull one over" when I had an issue.
I won't speak for other BMW dealers but I feel like there has been a change at Foothills BMW. I traveled there to have a warranty issue looked at and it was a minor issue. Since it is 4 hours from my home, I was stranded at Foothills for a couple hours waiting on my bike. Almost every single person there introduced themselves to me at some point while I waited. They took time to visit, asked me about my trip, showed me some cool new things, told me about some upcoming rides and schools that I might be interested in, and when my bike was done, they all came out and Ooohed and Ahhhed over my bike and asked me about my farkles and frankly I was blown away and Foothills BMW has earned themselves a customer. I know I'm just one guy with one bike and will not have any major impact on their bottom line, but it was such a departure from what I have come to expect that I was touched.
So thanks Kym, Noel, Michael... I think there was a Bill in there (the guy with the Trophy 800) and another parts guy and another service guy whose names I forgot. THANK YOU.

Somebody's gonna have to go back and get a shitload of dimes.
bdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:51 PM   #2
eddyturn
Wannabe

Oddometer: 1,759
Glad you got here OK from KS and got you some great service.