Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-2014, 11:03 AM   #346
dstone
rode there

Oddometer: 38
Garmin 590LM order

PM sent. Thanks!

“The test of the machine is the satisfaction it gives you. There isn't any other test. If the machine produces tranquility it's right. If it disturbs you it's wrong until either the machine or your mind is changed.” ― Robert M. Pirsig
dstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 12:38 AM   #347
wizze
Wizze = Wise

Oddometer: 1,038
Zumo 590LM

PM sent for discount code
2005 BMW R1200RT
Is that it?
wizze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 11:35 AM   #348
TimeLord517
Adventurer

Oddometer: 64
PM sent with a couple questions!
TimeLord517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:04 AM   #349
KeeneState83
Adventurer

Oddometer: 85
Montana 600

PM Sent
Old 07-11-2014, 02:30 PM   #350
Attico
Wrong way 'round

Oddometer: 1,838
Any chance I can get a code for an xgrip?
Old 07-11-2014, 02:37 PM   #351
GPSCity OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Attico View Post
Any chance I can get a code for an xgrip?
Please see the first page of the thread for a RAM discount code.
Old 07-18-2014, 01:24 PM   #352
DoubleM
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 115
Montana 650 motorcycle bundle

Hello,

I would like to purchase the Montana 650 motorcycle bundle and also the correct hardwire mount that you recommend . I also wanted to take advantage of the adv rider discount if still available.

Thanks,
Mark
DoubleM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 09:46 AM   #353
GPSCity OP
Adventurer

PM's replied!
Old 07-21-2014, 01:31 PM   #354
zeeede
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 938
I just placed my... 4th order, maybe?... with gpscity.com since you guys have joined the forum. Thanks for the discount code, and thanks for joining here... prior to your thread here, I just ordered all my RAM bits from Amazon. You beat their prices, and match their shipping times when the "free shipping" magically drop down from 7-10 days to 2-3 days when I use the ADVrider.com coupon code!

Thanks again for being here!

One suggestion for a future product - you may all ready offer it, but the "hardware" section was too big to browse through, but you should put together hardware kits for some of the RAM plates and have them come up as a suggested product on the website. For instance, I ordered a couple of RAM round plates with 1 inch ball, RAM-B-202U. It would be nice if I could order 4 of the right size bolts, washers, and ny-lock nuts to mount them to a panel (in this case a customish motorcycle dash). I'd gladly pay a couple of $ to order what I need and save myself a trip to the hardware store!
zeeede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 07:32 AM   #355
JC100
Adventurer

Oddometer: 24
Any discounts on older Zumo units I can help you get rid of? :) I can't afford the fancy dancy new ones but might be able to stretch to a Zumo 660 or a 665. Are there any inmate discounts on these currently? (I'm in Canadistan if that helps).

JC100 screwed with this post 07-24-2014 at 10:18 PM
JC100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 04:02 PM   #356
GPSCity OP
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeede View Post
I just placed my... 4th order, maybe?... with gpscity.com since you guys have joined the forum. Thanks for the discount code, and thanks for joining here... prior to your thread here, I just ordered all my RAM bits from Amazon. You beat their prices, and match their shipping times when the "free shipping" magically drop down from 7-10 days to 2-3 days when I use the ADVrider.com coupon code!

Thanks again for being here!

One suggestion for a future product - you may all ready offer it, but the "hardware" section was too big to browse through, but you should put together hardware kits for some of the RAM plates and have them come up as a suggested product on the website. For instance, I ordered a couple of RAM round plates with 1 inch ball, RAM-B-202U. It would be nice if I could order 4 of the right size bolts, washers, and ny-lock nuts to mount them to a panel (in this case a customish motorcycle dash). I'd gladly pay a couple of $ to order what I need and save myself a trip to the hardware store!
Thanks for the support and kind words, we appreciate it.

Regarding your suggestion that is a great idea that we have toyed with in the past. However, we do not cary hardware for installations such as that, at least any hardware we carry is not designed for that use. Hardware we do carry is usually meant to be used with RAM Mounts to mount to other RAM Mounts, such as mounting a ball on the back of a cradle or something similar. There are just too many applications out that that require custom hardware for us to make bundles of hardware with mounts. We would love to, but the hardware we do carry does not allow us to make such bundles. Thanks for the suggestion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC100 View Post
Any discounts on older Zumo units I can help you get
rid of? :) I can't afford the fancy dancy new ones but might be able to stretch to a Zumo 600 or a 650. Are there any inmate discounts on these currently? (I'm in Canadistan if that helps).
Please PM us for information about any discounts we offer.

Thank you!
Old 07-23-2014, 04:10 PM   #357
GPSCity OP
Adventurer

I want to make a announcement here for everyone.

Due to rising costs and changes in the marketplace, regrettably we have had to change the GPS City / Expressmounts ADVRider RAM coupon code from 15% down to 10%.

The new code to use has been added to the front page of this thread, and I'll list it here.

Discount Code: ADVRAM2014 (updated 07/23/2014)

We are still offering discounts on other products and items for inmates, this has not changed. We thank everyone for their support and we look forward continuing to support the community in the future.

As always if anyone needs anything we are just a phone call or email away, please email us at sales@gpscity.com, call us at 1-866-477-2489 or you can PM us. For discounts on anything not related to RAM Mounts, please PM us for more information.

Again thank you everyone for your continued support!

J
Old 07-23-2014, 04:24 PM   #358
mistico
Adventurer

Oddometer: 12
This expired on the 21st of this month(2 days ago) "ADV152014"

Any chance you can extend?

Edit: Just saw above post.
mistico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 06:29 PM   #359
Emmbeedee
Procrastinators

Oddometer: 9,356
I wouldn't normally bring this kind of thing up in a public forum but I've sent two emails on the subject directly to GPSCity and had no response whatsoever.

On your Gallery page it says "Free T-Shirt for approved submissions with pictures". Well I've submitted two stories with pictures recently to that site, and they show on the page, but I've yet to get any response, let alone even one t-shirt.

Now this is probably not your domain, but why say this if GPSCity has no intention of following through?
Emmbeedee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 10:19 AM   #360
GPSCity OP
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmbeedee View Post
I wouldn't normally bring this kind of thing up in a public forum but I've sent two emails on the subject directly to GPSCity and had no response whatsoever.

On your Gallery page it says "Free T-Shirt for approved submissions with pictures". Well I've submitted two stories with pictures recently to that site, and they show on the page, but I've yet to get any response, let alone even one t-shirt.

Now this is probably not your domain, but why say this if GPSCity has no intention of following through?
We apologize for any inconvenience related to this. I would be happy to look into it, can you send me your email address and a link to your gallery posting?