ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2012, 05:55 AM   #7906
fred flintstone
Studly Adventurer
 
fred flintstone's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Above 7600 ft.
Oddometer: 514
2004 KTM 625 SXC - $2500 (Durango)

This seems cheap to me


"Well maintained, clean 2004 KTM 625 SXC. Used mostly to ride the passes; has 5,620 miles on it. I'm a 70 year old geezer who hasn't run the snot out of it. Has the legendary LC4 Duke engine. Has Colorado title and plates. WILL TRADE FOR CLEAN KTM 200 XC-W."


http://westslope.craigslist.org/mcy/3285138790.html
fred flintstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 06:43 AM   #7907
kbob999
Red Rider
 
kbob999's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Parker, CO
Oddometer: 130
Love it

Nice. Had a 90/7 same color, bags, looked just like this except it had a full fairing. I could put 3 bags of groceries and my girlfriend on the bike. Rode all summer of '84 in Humbolt County, CA . The memories...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakebird View Post
__________________
Current: '05 KTM 200 EXC; '05 300 EXC; ; '86 Yamaha SRX 600
X-Bikes: '74 SL125, '76 125 Elsinore, '76 R90/7, '86 & '92 XR600R, '85 XR350R, '01 XR280R; '04 CRF250R; '90 & '95 KDX200
kbob999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:11 AM   #7908
Blakebird
r-u-n-n-o-f-t
 
Blakebird's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Location: Parker, CO
Oddometer: 14,908
1981 GL1100 Goldwing - $1300 (Woodland Park)

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/mcy/3298032180.html

I have a 1981 GL1100 Goldwing, this has been and should always be without the fairing.
It is in great shape mechanically and good shape cosmetically. I just replaced the timing belts 1000mi ago,
valve adjustment also done at this time. Fork seals and sliding bushings replaced last year,
Air does not leak out of rear shocks or forks. New battery last year. Starts and runs great,
I rode it to Silverton and back in August. And put over 5000mi on it since I got it last June.
Comes with the Hondaline saddle and tail bags. Tires in great shape. I like riding it and it
handles great but it takes up to much space in my already compact garage (wife says her
car needs to fit this winter).
Approximately 59000mi in it currently and going up slowly since the cool weather is here


__________________
IBA #11735 . 1968-present
Blakebird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:19 AM   #7909
AteamNM
Wonna Be ADVrider
 
AteamNM's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Sandia Mountains New Mexico
Oddometer: 3,252
Removed by author.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred flintstone View Post
This seems cheap to me


"Well maintained, clean 2004 KTM 625 SXC. Used mostly to ride the passes; has 5,620 miles on it. I'm a 70 year old geezer who hasn't run the snot out of it. Has the legendary LC4 Duke engine. Has Colorado title and plates. WILL TRADE FOR CLEAN KTM 200 XC-W."


http://westslope.craigslist.org/mcy/3285138790.html
AteamNM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 01:01 PM   #7910
MeterPig
Meh
 
MeterPig's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Parker, Colorado...
Oddometer: 17,095
I rode a full fairing silverwing with the classic vetter-probably the closest thing to an all weather machine. Out here a fairing seems useful.
__________________
You looked down here...didn't you.
MeterPig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 02:54 PM   #7911
Carl_Mega
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Carl_Mega's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: Durango
Oddometer: 144
If it makes you feel any better, it went to an Adv member...me!


Quote:
Originally Posted by AteamNM View Post
Removed by author.
"Well maintained, clean 2004 KTM 625 SXC. Used mostly to ride the passes; has 5,620 miles on it. I'm a 70 year old geezer who hasn't run the snot out of it. Has the legendary LC4 Duke engine. Has Colorado title and plates. WILL TRADE FOR CLEAN KTM 200 XC-W."
__________________
CarlMega on Twitter
2004 Yamaha WR450
2004 KTM SXC 625
1998 Montesa Cota 315 R
Carl_Mega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:01 PM   #7912
pwrtrippin
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Woodland Park,CO
Oddometer: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakebird View Post
http://cosprings.craigslist.org/mcy/3298032180.html

I have a 1981 GL1100 Goldwing, this has been and should always be without the fairing.
It is in great shape mechanically and good shape cosmetically. I just replaced the timing belts 1000mi ago,
valve adjustment also done at this time. Fork seals and sliding bushings replaced last year,
Air does not leak out of rear shocks or forks. New battery last year. Starts and runs great,
I rode it to Silverton and back in August. And put over 5000mi on it since I got it last June.
Comes with the Hondaline saddle and tail bags. Tires in great shape. I like riding it and it
handles great but it takes up to much space in my already compact garage (wife says her
car needs to fit this winter).
Approximately 59000mi in it currently and going up slowly since the cool weather is here


I wondered how long it would be before my bike was up on here. If you've been to RMAR in the last two years you've seen it.
__________________
Me for a Politically Correct free America.

There is nothing manly about tassels.
pwrtrippin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:22 PM   #7913
JWhitmore44
pistolero
 
JWhitmore44's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Location: NW Kansas
Oddometer: 1,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrtrippin View Post
I wondered how long it would be before my bike was up on here. If you've been to RMAR in the last two years you've seen it.
Nice looking wing, and a heck of a price. Some one's going to get a deal.
__________________
84 Honda Goldwing (GL1200)
03 XR650L
JWhitmore44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:17 PM   #7914
AteamNM
Wonna Be ADVrider
 
AteamNM's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Sandia Mountains New Mexico
Oddometer: 3,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
If it makes you feel any better, it went to an Adv member...me!

"


Pics or GTFO.
AteamNM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:50 PM   #7915
arapaho
Gnarly Adventurer
 
arapaho's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: South Showah, MA
Oddometer: 110
Not a bike, but an adventure tool

This looks like a helluva deal to me. These are $15k new:

http://denver.craigslist.org/rvs/3298039818.html

Four Wheel Pop Up Camper - $550 (Evergreen)
Four Wheel pop up camper. Good condition, jacks, no leaks, stove, refrig., heater, lights, sink with electric and hand pump. Fits full size pickup. $550.00.

I'd be all over it if my pickup were full-size. And I don't need another pickup.
arapaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:49 AM   #7916
Carl_Mega
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Carl_Mega's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: Durango
Oddometer: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by AteamNM View Post


Pics or GTFO.
Sure. On the way home that day...

__________________
CarlMega on Twitter
2004 Yamaha WR450
2004 KTM SXC 625
1998 Montesa Cota 315 R
Carl_Mega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:21 AM   #7917
AteamNM
Wonna Be ADVrider
 
AteamNM's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Sandia Mountains New Mexico
Oddometer: 3,252
Oh your gonna have some fun on that scooter. But living in Durango is there anywhere to ride? . Congratulations.
AteamNM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:40 PM   #7918
GTC
Gnarly Adventurer
 
GTC's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Oddometer: 255
1998 Honda XR400R

Here is the link: http://cosprings.craigslist.org/mcy/3274706793.html

Give me a call at 970-318-0079 if you are interested.
__________________
1998 KLR650 (Road Warrior)
1997 XR 400 Sadly For Sale
2002 WR 426
GTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:36 AM   #7919
Domromer
Desert Rat
 
Domromer's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: Charleston, South Carolina
Oddometer: 1,084
I just had to share this little gem with you guys..I wish I had more room in my garage..for me this is just about the perfect little dual sport..yes 100cc extra would be nice but damn the owner has this kitted out right..I have no connection with this bike..just in my local craigs list and I love little air cool thumpers.

http://charleston.craigslist.org/mcy/3301156297.html
__________________
If all you ever do is all you’ve ever done, then all you’ll ever get is all you ever got.

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=851060 ... A desert rat explores the south.
Domromer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:18 AM   #7920
RalphyDo
Banned
 
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: Colorado
Oddometer: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domromer View Post
I just had to share this little gem with you guys..I wish I had more room in my garage..for me this is just about the perfect little dual sport..yes 100cc extra would be nice but damn the owner has this kitted out right..I have no connection with this bike..just in my local craigs list and I love little air cool thumpers.

http://charleston.craigslist.org/mcy/3301156297.html

Not a good enough deal to justify having it shipped all the way from South Carolina!
RalphyDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 07:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014