|05-17-2013, 06:54 AM||#1|
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Huanuco, Peru, SA, home in Mid-Coast Maine, USA
17-day Follow the Dakar moto tour
17-day Follow the Dakar 2014
DATES: January 5 to 21, 2014
Rider cost: aprox. $3,800
Non-rider cost: aprox $2,100
Minimum number of riders: 5 (full refund on deposits if minimum is not met)
- All transfers to/from airports/trains/tours (personal bilingual driver)
- 15 day moto rental (250cc) INCLUDING GAS! (option of 400cc for $341 more or 650cc for $682 more)
- Moto Adventure Tour covering 3,000 km (2,000 miles) from Santa Cruz, Bolivia to Argentina, back to Bolivia and into northern Chile following the Dakar, then heading north into Peru ending up in the Incan capitol of Cuzco, Peru.
- Guided by expat Adventure Tour Owner with 27 years of riding experience all over Peru and South America, twice to the Dakar.
- Support pickup with driver/mechanic to take your bags and allow you to ride light.
- All hotels, B&B's, and hostels ranging from 3 star to mountain get-away, all with personal baths and hot water (multiple ocupancy). (Single ocupancy available as extra)
- All breakfasts (incl. in hotel) and all mid-day snacks when on the road.
- GEOS emergency evac to nearest modern medical facility and first response treatment insurance.
- Ability of family and friends to follow you via GPS SPOT-2 transponder relay to Google maps.
- Official "Around the Block" Adventure Tours @ DAKAR 2014 shirt and luggage tags.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Country Visas
- Meals not included in package
- optional 2-day Machu Picchu Tour including RT train, 1/2-day Inca Trail hike, overnight in Aguas Calientes, and Machu Picchu Sanctuary entrance.
- Entrance to a DAKAR bivouac (optional $500)
- Additional travel insurance.
- Moto apparel (rental apparel available).
- Personal expenses and tips
- Moto rental deposit ($500, refundable upon return)
"Those friends thou hast... and their adoption tried... grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel. But do not dull thy palm with entertainment of each new-hatch'd, unfledg'd comrade...." Polonius in Hamlet
|09-20-2013, 09:47 AM||#3|
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: Ticino, Switzerland
Might be out of luck bud
From the website:
"So sorry! We have had to CANCEL this ´FOLLOW THE DAKAR 2014´ tour due to the minimum of riders not met by Sept 12th, 2013"
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|