Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2013, 02:08 AM   #466
Hardhead
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,427
What about his place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean-0 View Post
im not to sure .....but i have my customs buddy ready at the gate with his rubber glove

i say we need to get a place sorted for a welcome home shandie and snag...spose up that end of town ..any idea's boys
Old 10-26-2013, 02:32 AM   #467
Sean-0
Closed

Oddometer: 4,266
yea i recon ...i can bring up my barbie coz he aint got 1 ...maybe the following weekend he gets back ...hey hodge do you wanna be there as well
Sean-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 04:55 AM   #468
What's his Face
lost as

Oddometer: 3,573
Quote:
yea i recon ...i can bring up my barbie coz he aint got 1 ...maybe the following weekend he gets back ...hey hodge do you wanna be there as well
seems fair...

he's spent the last few months sleeping and eating at advriders houses all over the USA

i reckon a bunch of aussie advriders eating and sleeping at his house is more that fitting
Old 10-26-2013, 04:03 PM   #469
DSM8
Where fun goes to die....

Oddometer: 3,616
Eek

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by What's his Face View Post
seems fair...

he's spent the last few months sleeping and eating at advriders houses all over the USA

i reckon a bunch of aussie advriders eating and sleeping at his house is more that fitting
Why wait for him to come back that lazy sumnabitch been torturing my bitch since he got here.

I think you need to have one party to pratice and make sure you do it proper when he gets back, or just have the party and leave the cleanup as a welcome home gift...

You know you'll have more fun with out him there anyways...

DSM8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 04:57 PM   #470
Sean-0
Closed

Oddometer: 4,266
Plan was turn up drink beer spill it everywhere ...block the kitchen sink and pee everywhere in the dunny except the bowl
Sean-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 08:55 PM   #471
DSM8

Wink

Quote:
Plan was turn up drink beer spill it everywhere ...block the kitchen sink and pee everywhere in the dunny except the bowl
Don't forget to leave a steaming log on the bedroom pillow
Old 10-26-2013, 11:42 PM   #472
BygDaddee
Where do I get a pie

Oddometer: 1,429
Rob, you trolling again, you do know that inmates accounts are automatically suspended once they have been bike less for 3 months or more don't you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardhead View Post
What about his place?
BygDaddee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 12:37 AM   #473
Hardhead
Beastly Adventurer

We could paint it to match the colour scheme you chose for his bike crate....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSM8 View Post
Why wait for him to come back that lazy sumnabitch been torturing my bitch since he got here.

I think you need to have one party to pratice and make sure you do it proper when he gets back, or just have the party and leave the cleanup as a welcome home gift...

You know you'll have more fun with out him there anyways...

Old 10-27-2013, 12:38 AM   #474
Hardhead
Beastly Adventurer

Its not 3 months yet.

Just making the most of it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BygDaddee View Post
Rob, you trolling again, you do know that inmates accounts are automatically suspended once they have been bike less for 3 months or more don't you.
Old 10-27-2013, 12:44 AM   #475
BygDaddee
Where do I get a pie

Oddometer: 1,429
Hodgo's place might not be a good idea after the party Ryan had there last week I think the the place is being watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by What's his Face View Post
seems fair...

BygDaddee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 01:46 AM   #476
Young-Gun
KTM Tragic

Oddometer: 711
Quote:
Originally Posted by BygDaddee View Post
Hodgo's place might not be a good idea after the party Ryan had there last week I think the the place is being watched.
Shhhhhh..... Paul you promised not to say anything ... This wasn't part of the deal
KTM 625SXC - Adventure bike (project)
Young-Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:35 AM   #477
DSM8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardhead View Post
We could paint it to match the colour scheme you chose for his bike crate....
He would love that you should of heard him giggling like a little Pom when he saw that thing, he was sad though because he didn't have anymore hello kitty stickers left to put on it.

Maybe one of you can pick some up for the decoration of his place as part of the welcome home party, I know he would love a few on the bumper of his ute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young-Gun View Post
Shhhhhh..... Paul you promised not to say anything ... This wasn't part of the deal
Don't worry I am sure he has plenty of what happened on the road stays on the road stories like when he wound up rolling into the ditch on the side of the road after being pulled over

Or ask him about his favorite new snack, Rockie mountain oysters.

Google it
Old 10-28-2013, 06:38 PM   #478
Hodgo OP
TWIN Cylinder ADV

Oddometer: 1,549
So it seems you guys are keen for some beers n bullshit around at my house. Sounds fine by me. Hopefully I will know soon when I will be coming home.

Currently waiting for the Australiana Guvmint to get their shit together and send me a (VIA or Vehicle Import Approval).

Crazy really that I have to pay $50 to get my own Currently Registered Unmodified ADR Compliant bike back to Australia. Another fine example of guvmint bullshit just to generate some $$$ for the fat arsed bludgers to keep them in the lifestyle that they have become accustomed to.

Bill had taken me to this blokes house Will Rogers, pretty impressive place that over looks the lake.

So after leaving my mate Bills place in Oklahoma sadly headed out towards New Mexico to catch up with Gary.

Gary and I had caught up in Montana some months back and kindly offered up a place to stop and refresh. Both him and his wife Kym were pleasure to be with and over overwhelmingly generous.

Just don't mine Garys BMW 1150, has hardly done any work, so I now have a BMW GS hat to take back to Australia. Thanks Gary.

Here's some pictures of me getting the royal tour of Albuquerque New Mexico.

Gary kindly shouted me out to dinner as did Kym on several occasions, just have to repay them back now when they come to Australia for a visit.

While Gary had gone to work I decided to have a little sit down in their comfy lounge but didn't realise i was snoring until Kym had mentioned it. Of course after taking a photo of me relaxing.

Here's me gassbagging about my trip.

So after a few days of R&R at Gary & Kyms house it was time to leave them in piece.
We packed up and headed into Albuquerque and off Gary went off to work.
There was some snow that morning so the old Heated Vest from AK650 Jeff came in handy YET again. Thanks Jeff.

A few shots of us departing.
www.facebook.com/KTM950SE
Retired.. CR500E & lots more
Hodgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:32 AM   #479
Hodgo OP
TWIN Cylinder ADV

Oddometer: 1,549
After and absolutely awesome stay at Gary & Kyms place I headed south down towards my old mate Randy in San Diego.

Bit of scenery on the way plus a flat tyre.

While I was changing my flat tyre a local Policy Highway Patrol car stopped behind me and began to advise me that they had been chasing some drug runners from across the border and that I should be aware of my surroundings etc and that they could be armed.

Tyre patched and I was on my way, but it was getting hot. This is where my dodgy patch let go due to the heat in the tyre at 80mph.

My camp spot for the night. Lots of Coyotes that night only about 100 yards from me. Probably sounded like about 6 or so, but they were not happy with me camping in their area and made it very obvious.

Some nice twisty roads to get there.

Some cotton...

Not sure what these were though... may be antelopes.

Rolling into Safford in Arizona I stopped at a Mickey D's to catch up with the world etc.

A couple of young blokes in their late 30's decided that they wanted to sit down next to me for a chat and ask about the bike. They were keen to hear about stories etc from Alaska & my trip. I must have stopped there for 45 minutes or more chatting to them. So after we shook hands and they departed another guy sat down and started a conversation with me about the bike. Not more than 10 minutes had passed by and one of the original guys comes back to reintroduce himself and shake hands with me. But....

In his had was some money of which I didnt realise till he had said his name and told me heres some money for your travels, go and get yourself a motel and visit Tombstone. He quickly spun around and walked out. I had all my gear Computer etc all out over the table that I was sitting at, so I had to try and collect that hastily to follow him out to the carpark to give him is money back.

But by the time I made it out to the carpark.... he was gone. So I went back in and began to count the money, well bugger me it was $200 in $20 notes. I must have counted that money for a good 10 minutes, thinking the whole time why would someone be that kind.

The guys sitting next to me said "Well.... you obviously made and impression on them". I sat there for some time still dumbfounded.

Great to know that the world is full of such generous people. The American and Canadian people that I have met have all be absolutely wonderful very generous people. Far more than I could have ever expected.

Here's a rough screen grab of the ground I have covered in nearly 6 months.

Plus Elevation.
www.facebook.com/KTM950SE
Retired.. CR500E & lots more
Hodgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 12:51 PM   #480
DSM8

Eh?

It is very impressive the number of miles that you have covered seems like the trip turned out to be everything you were hoping for.

It is really a shame though that all the time you have spent out in the wilds has caused you to lose touch with technology.

I mean seriously having to teach you how to use a toaster was just embarrassing, I mean the big lever that said toast wasn't enough of a give away..

Well he has been sleeping in a field for so many weeks maybe it is just a bit of brain fade..ok I will give this one a pass.

But then..

Seriously?

You cant figure out how to use a facet or as you put it a water tap.

There is only ONE lever...

Complains the water takes forever to turn warm (all the while failing to see the circle with the red and blue halves in it). I simple walk over and move the lever to the left...walla hot water.

Chop Chop, Sean-O is he really this slow/simple/dense/inbred and an exception or the rule when it comes to people from Australia?

I'm afraid he is going to end up trying to feed my dog from the wrong end...