ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Results: Would you use the motoPOCKET?
Absolutely - I want one. 5 18.52%
Sure - I'd check it out. 7 25.93%
Maybe - I'd want to see it first. 13 48.15%
No - won't fit my bike. 2 7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-20-2014, 09:19 PM   #46
sk8
Adventurer

Oddometer: 17
Measurements

A little more info is a good thing. Listing the size of your products is essential.
sk8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 02:44 PM   #47
Bob Allen OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 70
motoPOCKET Top Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8 View Post
A little more info is a good thing. Listing the size of your products is essential.
We have added a couple photos of our motoPOCKET Top Case with and without the netting. These fit great in small cases also like for Vespa Scotters.
Bob Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 03:58 PM   #48
sk8
Adventurer

Amazon

Amazon-Just sent a friend there. Good idea,makes it easy
Old 05-07-2014, 08:11 PM   #49
thunderjet1995
n00b

Oddometer: 4
Holds up well in rainy weather

Living in the northwest we encounter many varieties of weather. The motoPocket held up well in a weekend of rain, hail and high winds. All my little personal items were nice and dry. I love this product!! Great investment for the money!
thunderjet1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 10:26 PM   #50
sk8
Adventurer

2014 Overland Expo in Flagstaff Az.

Good job at the expo. I saw those pockets everywhere, one even had a wolf in it.
Old 05-22-2014, 08:37 AM   #51
thunderjet1995
n00b

Oddometer: 4
Another great trip

Heading back to Spokane, from the expo in Flagstaff, a few guys picked up some of the motopockets from the vender there, and were very happy with the product, and the great price. Good luck with the great idea,
thunderjet1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 10:51 PM   #52
sk8
Adventurer

Are you doing the event in Ketchum in June?
Old 06-28-2014, 12:00 AM   #53
Bob Allen OP
Adventurer

Adventure Pockets

I'm really pleased to announce that you can find our full line of Pockets on ADVMOTORRAD.COM Hope you will take the time to check out their site. Bob
Old 06-28-2014, 03:36 PM   #54
Kingsized
Kingsized Adventurer

Oddometer: 761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Allen View Post
I'm really pleased to announce that you can find our full line of Pockets on ADVMOTORRAD.COM Hope you will take the time to check out their site. Bob
Very nice! I found them on the front page under "newest". Ask if the can be listed under luggage/accessories. It seems like the place they'd get the most views.

Bob, Emma and I have shared a few emails in the last few days regarding my up coming trip and review of your pockets. I lost our previous emails so I asked her to update you. I leave next Friday so I appreciate your patience. They are installed and I'm looking forward to being put through their paces.

Kingsized screwed with this post 06-28-2014 at 03:45 PM
Kingsized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 08:45 AM   #55
Bob Allen OP
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsized View Post
Very nice! I found them on the front page under "newest". Ask if the can be listed under luggage/accessories. It seems like the place they'd get the most views.

Bob, Emma and I have shared a few emails in the last few days regarding my up coming trip and review of your pockets. I lost our previous emails so I asked her to update you. I leave next Friday so I appreciate your patience. They are installed and I'm looking forward to being put through their paces.
Kingsized, thanks for the suggestion, I will pass that along to AdvMotorrad. I think I mentioned a few roads to check out on your trip awhile ago but I would suggest again the roads in Eastern Oregon. My hometown of Ketchum Idaho then north to Stanley. East to Baker Or. and the small roads East and North to Seattle. Ride safe and we need photos of our side cases. Thanks Bob
Old 07-23-2014, 02:18 PM   #56
Bob Allen OP
Adventurer

New Dealers

It gives me great pleasure to announce that motoPOCKETS are now being carried in Canada by the Twisted Throttle affiliate - A Vicious Cycle - Their located at 1168 Queen Street New Dundee, Ontario You can find them on line at www.aviciouscycle.ca or give them a call at. 1-888-524-7921 Thanks Eric and good luck. Bob
Old 08-11-2014, 05:38 PM   #57
Bob Allen OP
Adventurer

Next show

Moto Pockets is going to be at the Horizons Unlimited event in September and we have a few new POCKETS. If your in the area do stop by and have a look.
Old 08-12-2014, 05:29 AM   #58
Kingsized
Kingsized Adventurer

Oddometer: 761
Thank you again Bob. It looks like things are coming together great for you guys. My review of the motoPockets:

I installed a set of 3 motoPOCKETS on my BMW 1200 Adventure and headed west from Mississippi to Seattle and back on a 6,000+ mile journey. Installing the pockets couldn't have been easier. The Velcro attachment method works wonderfully and no matter how much I loaded into my pockets, they never sagged or became loose. My two side case pockets acted as storage for my tool kit, oil bottle, air pump and tire changing kit. My top case pocket was mesh and I used it for my large first aid kit as well as daily medications. I enjoyed the mesh pocket because it allowed me to view through to see what I was reaching for. The mesh is very durable and the spacing won't allow the contents to fall out.

While I thankfully didn't need to get into my tools etc in my side case motoPOCKETS, I did find that at the end of my evening, a wonderful feature of the top case motoPOCKET was that I could simply grab the loop handle and pull the entire pocket off it's Velcro attachment and carry it into my hotel to have easy access to everything I needed to heal my boot blister, sore muscles and wash bugs out of my eyes. The next morning, stick it back in place and carry on.
Another great feature I stumbled across was after buying a nice bottle of wine in Napa, I placed it in my side case pocket which acted as a wine hammock perfectly protecting it for that nights post ride wind down.

I highly recommend motoPockets. They are well made and very handy places to store items you need to have on hand but don't want to take space up in the bottom of your cases. An additional bonus I discovered is that you can take these off your bike and since the more coarse part of the Velcro is on the pocket itself, you can reattach it to other soft fabrics. I take my first aid pocket with me when on trips by simply sticking it to the interior of my car trunk or to the back of my car seat. No additional material is needed for this.
Kingsized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 10:35 PM   #59
Bob Allen OP
Adventurer

Horizons Unlimited

Horizons Unlimited September event is almost upon us. Weather should be great and if the food is as good as last year it should be a great time. Adventure Pockets has a couple new ideas to show off so we hope to see you all there.
Old 09-10-2014, 09:02 PM   #60
Bob Allen OP
Adventurer

Horizons Unlimited

Only a couple weeks till the Horizons Unlimited event. Lets hope the fire is out.