Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2014, 04:57 PM   #211
Umarth OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paratrout View Post
Thanks for the great story. Did you ever figure out what Big Os problem was?
big o is now in little pieces in my 'workshop'. The must obvious culprit, cracked rings and/or piston, has been dismissed as they are in excellent shape. Because of that, i've decided to tear the bike completely down and do a systematic check of each component and will replace anything that's not quite to my licking. And, while I'm in there, will change absolutely every bearing in the engine.

This all means that Big O is getting the summer off...

But i'll let you in on a little secret: our family has recently grown with the addition of a new member. This one is 'Igor', Big O's retarded cousin:

Umarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 05:05 PM   #212
Umarth OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by theycallmetrinity View Post
Damn I feel sad you stopped your adventure. Hope you and Big O is ok. Let us know whats next. I'm curious what people do after an adventure like this.
No need to be concerned, thank fully. My shoulder is still f@ but the rest is good now. And the trip, it's only postponed not ended. You can count on that!

Will probably be hitting Brazil next year. Don't know yet if i'll keep it at that or cross over to south africa from there. We'll see in 12ish months.

As for what's become of my life since the return? Aside from some subtle be very far reaching attitude changes of before vs after the trip: back to work, wrenching on bikes, chasing skirts. You no, wasting my time in trivial pursuits like everyone else on this mud ball!
Umarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 05:38 AM   #213
masterchiller50
n00b

Oddometer: 4
Man Jason,
I have to admit, epic adventure! Its nice though to know that your back home;) I was already wondering what happened to you in the mean time! Hopefully also Big O gets better soon:)
At least Riley has to put on some videos riding with you not being the guy with "a few weeks of riding experience" anymore :P That means, if Riley does that in the upcoming time, he has been very slow in updating new material in the recent time...
I am looking forward to hear from you again riding, it has been very nice to read your posts and took me also away in my mind :)
big THX for it! :)

greets

Karl
masterchiller50 is offline   Reply With Quote