User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2015, 06:13 PM   #1
Crazypsy13 OP
n00b

Oddometer: 1
Eagle Mike

Hey all this is my first time to the boards , I just picked up an 05 klr650 and I read up about the doohickey so I figured I better get on it . The reason for this post is because of the experience that I had at eagle mike's , this is a small place just a few people there but they have the best customer service and a large knowledge of theses bikes . Mike meet me at the door with a smile along with a very nice lady and I can't remember her name , but they welcomed me into there place and asked what I needed which was the doohickey kit with the tools , they had everything in stock and Mike asked if there was anything else I needed and I explained that I have never replaced this part so he took me in the back and walked me through the process . Any other place would had sold me the parts and sent me on my way but not Mike he explained the work needed and also offered to have me bring my bike down during the meetup this weekend and they would help me do it WOW .
When I left there place I felt that I was a friend and not a customer , I was blown away that customer service like that still exists , as far as going this weekend well i will be there . I really suggest if you need something that they sell give them a shot you will be super happy with there products ( no junk ) I noticed . Happy riding all see you on the boards
Crazypsy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 10:43 AM   #2
Dangeross
Space cowboy!

Oddometer: 116
Old 04-26-2015, 05:29 AM   #3
Unstable Rider
10,000 Lakes

Oddometer: 2,578
EM is the authority on all-things-KLR.

A guy that offers you his cell phone number so you can call him on a Sunday if you are having trouble with your Doo Hickey kit-- priceless customer service, well made stuff. Four of us in our riding group have used his parts/kits.

All good-

~Butch Cassidy
Unstable Rider is online now   Reply With Quote