Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2014, 07:24 PM   #136
B.C.Biker
mighty fine

Oddometer: 620
Has anyone dealt with this company lately? Few weeks ago I placed an order and they confirmed the order in an email. It was to be sent to a storage company where I had a bike. They dropped the ball and so I had to get the bike jump started from a passer by who had cables. Phoned the company and mail box was full. No answers to emails. Have they flaked out on anyone else on here or is the owner sick and has no one to cover for him? Hate to think the worst.
Have you had any good luck Scalex?
Old 04-06-2014, 10:22 AM   #137
Strong Bad
n00balicious

Oddometer: 4,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.C.Biker View Post
Has anyone dealt with this company lately? Few weeks ago I placed an order and they confirmed the order in an email. It was to be sent to a storage company where I had a bike. They dropped the ball and so I had to get the bike jump started from a passer by who had cables. Phoned the company and mail box was full. No answers to emails. Have they flaked out on anyone else on here or is the owner sick and has no one to cover for him? Hate to think the worst.
I bought my Antigravity 3 weeks ago (from Antigravity) via Amazon, no issues what so ever.
Old 04-06-2014, 07:52 PM   #138
Antigravity OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.C.Biker View Post
I'm sorry you haven't gotten any response... I know we receive about 100 to 200 calls a day... I"m not lying... it's been totally nuts... and if two phone people are on the line it will ring busy... that is my fault I need it to go to an online answer machine so we have to get the phone company involved and bring that feature in. Also we are not open on Sats and Sundays if you tried then.

I'm the owner and I'm not sick...and we have two dedicated phone people who answer tech and take orders only... so we should be available. email usually get a decent response time.

Last , we have been back ordered on and off for the last 3 months. Usually not more than a couple days...We are making them as fast as they sell... What I'm saying is our distributors buys in large quantities. So a couple large quantity orders can deplete our reserves for up to 4 days.... but they will usually be available from another shop on the internet since Tucker Rocky distributes the Micro to the Powersports world. As far as buying from us, we ship them Priority mail on onesy and twosy orders and they get there usually within 2-3 days, and are usually shipped out that day if we are not too busy or you call before about 12 Pacific time.

The smallest, lightest and most POWERFUL batteries
Antigravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 08:05 PM   #139
Antigravity OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 148
By the way the Antigravity phone# is 310 527 2330....

best email is info@antigravitybatteries.com

Worst case you can contact me at scott@antigravitybatteries.com (longer response due to I'm not at my computer all the time... but the shop is on the computer all the time.

Private messaging is hit and miss because I don't get notified every time by this website on ADV. But we are alive and doing very well. I've seen a couple post saying they can't get us but I'm not sure why. Maybe it went to junk mail or got rejected.

The smallest, lightest and most POWERFUL batteries
Antigravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 10:58 PM   #140
DRONE
Dog Chauffeur

Oddometer: 3,579
Scott, sounds like your business is having the kind of problems other start-ups would kill for! Congratulations! Great product, big distributors want a piece, phone ringing off the hook, back orders, what's not to love? And who needs sleep anyway?
Old 04-07-2014, 07:01 AM   #141
Montague
UDF Adventurer

Oddometer: 664
Let me throw in a plug, great product and trouble free order/delivery process.

A Brit named Billy once said something silly; he so wrongly concluded that Ural deluded.
Montague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 09:15 PM   #142
rmhrc628
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,486
Immediate alerts are possible I thought ?
rmhrc628 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 09:37 PM   #143
ElJefeATX
notPirateJohn

Oddometer: 3,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalex View Post
I'm the unlucky one then, no answer to emails, private messages nor web messages.. In three months.
Same here. E-mail with a simple technical question has gone unanswered for weeks.
ElJefeATX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 04:11 AM   #144
Scalex
Adventurer

Oddometer: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElJefeATX View Post
Same here. E-mail with a simple technical question has gone unanswered for weeks.
Glad to see the OP has answered though. Many of us have seen those situations where too much of a success gets you in trouble and this would appear to be the case.

It's unfortunate though.

In my particular case I need some answers in order to decide which batteries I'm using on my next trip to Japan via Siberia. Others may find themselves in difficulties with standing bikes as explained...

It's one of those things; the product seems to be excellent and so the creator deserves some credit and support. Let's hope they manage to reorganize and cope with everything.

If only, because I need those d*** batteries!!! And quickly!!!
Scalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 07:20 AM   #145
mefly2
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,231
...suspend individual sales until distribution and support are on line and working ... my inquiry hasn't been answered either - for weeks!
Touratech: Upper Crash Bars, big foot, pannier rack, ZegaPro panniers;
Fuzeblock, Rigid Dually D2 + yellow covers; Wunderlich bar risers w/ Q-adjust
mefly2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 11:35 AM   #146
Montague
UDF Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mefly2 View Post
...suspend individual sales until distribution and support are on line and working ... my inquiry hasn't been answered either - for weeks!

You say that but there are lots of happy customers who halve bought these in the past few months with rapid delivery- have used mine several times - so I strongly disagree with your idea.

Have you phoned them directly yet or are you just grumbling on the internet?

A Brit named Billy once said something silly; he so wrongly concluded that Ural deluded.
Old 04-09-2014, 11:50 AM   #147
mefly2
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montague View Post
You say that but there are lots of happy customers who halve bought these in the past few months with rapid delivery- have used mine several times - so I strongly disagree with your idea.

Have you phoned them directly yet or are you just grumbling on the internet?
UDF- you have the right to disagree just as I have the right to express my thoughts. No doubt that there are happy customers; this thread has posts by many who are not!
Are you a stockholder ...or why the BS singularly directed at my comment!
Touratech: Upper Crash Bars, big foot, pannier rack, ZegaPro panniers;
Fuzeblock, Rigid Dually D2 + yellow covers; Wunderlich bar risers w/ Q-adjust
mefly2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 11:57 AM   #148
Montague
UDF Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mefly2 View Post
UDF- you have the right to disagree just as I have the right to express my thoughts. No doubt that there are happy customers; this thread has posts by many who are not!
Are you a stockholder ...or why the BS singularly directed at my comment!

Not a stockholder or affiliated- just a happy customer who would have been pissed had they followed your suggestion...no BS.

Step away from the keyboard.

Try picking up the phone.

Old 04-09-2014, 12:36 PM   #149
garandman
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 6,027
I've bought two.....

The second was donated for a charity raffle and the guy who got it is a hunter with an ATV. He loves it!

“The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without.” ― Dwight D. Eisenhower
garandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 12:44 PM   #150
Gh0zt36
n00b for life

Oddometer: 1,123
Are there any solar panel accessories that can be purchased for this unit ?