Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2014, 01:12 PM   #181
JaxObsessed
RushMoran....... :D

Oddometer: 10,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by H14 View Post
Who knows you might end up with a riding partner that wants to go exploring with you.
Your son is next.

How about a bike for him?
Old 02-23-2014, 01:41 PM   #182
H14 OP
I Gotta Go!

Oddometer: 4,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxObsessed View Post
Your son is next.

How about a bike for him?
Jack, I'm still scratching my head on that one. I bought an XT225 for him right before he went into boot camp. He rode it all around here the couple of months he had before he left. I told him when he got back I would take the MSF class with him and we would get him properly geared up, he seemed as excited about it as I was. When he came home he got busy with school, started messing around with cars, got a girlfriend and the only time the subject of the bike came up was when I mentioned it. After about six months of that I sold it and told him if he ever wanted to ride and was serious about it I would help him. I had big plans of the two of us riding around together and was really surprised he lost interest. He might come around eventually, in the meantime his mom is making a damn fine partner.

Way off topic Jack, but I got the DVDs yesterday. Were the maps supposed to be with them?
H14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 02:04 PM   #183
JaxObsessed
RushMoran....... :D

Oddometer: 10,159
Got a girlfriend is the important thing. He'll try again. betcha.

Maps were supposed to be with the dvds but captain sloassmofo forgot to bring themto work... early next week sending them. some of the maps are on the dvd...

Quote:
Originally Posted by H14 View Post
Jack, I'm still scratching my head on that one. I bought an XT225 for him right before he went into boot camp. He rode it all around here the couple of months he had before he left. I told him when he got back I would take the MSF class with him and we would get him properly geared up, he seemed as excited about it as I was. When he came home he got busy with school, started messing around with cars, got a girlfriend and the only time the subject of the bike came up was when I mentioned it. After about six months of that I sold it and told him if he ever wanted to ride and was serious about it I would help him. I had big plans of the two of us riding around together and was really surprised he lost interest. He might come around eventually, in the meantime his mom is making a damn fine partner.

Way off topic Jack, but I got the DVDs yesterday. Were the maps supposed to be with them?